Is this classic Cartoon network, modern CN, or transitional CN?

Is this classic Cartoon network, modern CN, or transitional CN?

Fap material

NOTHING IS ANYTHING

Good question, I'd say transitional though

Billy and Mandy was the last classic Cartoon Network cartoon. Modern CN probably started with Adventure Time. It's definitely transitional.

Transitional Cn started in 2004 and became modern in 07-08

What about Foster's Home?

most def transitional. the classic CN would be the era of Cartoon Cartoons... Ed Edd n' Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, Cow & Chicken, Johnny Bravo etc.

I'd put this alongside Grim & Evil and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends tbqhwyf

Transitional

I already told you in the other thread you nigger, quintessential transitional

>dividing childrens cartoons in eras

Oh my fucking god is this real? I remember listening to PAY as a kid. They got a freaking cartoon? In the West?

indoctrinating kids into becoming a weeaboo era

KYS FAGGOT

Cartoon Network died when Miguzi replaced Toonami. Around 2004 is when cartoon network went to shit. Cartoon network was absolutely desecrated in 2007 when live action shit went on the air. Since 2007, it hasn't been Cartoon Network, its been CN, which is short Cancerous Niggertoobz.

What's the best transitional era Cartoon Network show?

Megas XLR

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Kids next door, no questions

I would say transitional, but later in the transition

>Kids next door, no questions

Really the best show of my childhood.

Not 2004. 2008 or 09 was the year of live action programming and forgettable gems on CN. 2013 was when CN started airing actual quality. I remember being on an airplane that year, not having watched CN for 6 years, and seeing some pretty funny material. Teen Titans Go and Regular Show weren't even half bad. Even Nickelodeon of all stations were playing decent stuff. There was one about some Indian kid but it got a few laughs out of me. Dare I say it, but I wish I would have gotten that instead of Juniper Lee when I was 9.