Characters who did LITERALLY nothing wrong

Characters who did LITERALLY nothing wrong

I know this is bait, but you seriously should be able to be be arrested just for posting this antisemitism online

Kikes are a fucking plague and it's clear that if Hitler won the world would be a better place

Wow, you must have a lot of friends.

my point still stands, you fucking loser

>getting arrested for a joke about a film in a weeboo board.

wew lad

That's pretty edgy m8.

Yeah, it's so edgy to say the truth.
"Wow, you don't love being a slave to the global banking system? Ow the le edge!!!"

You would steal Brie Larson too, if you could.

yeah, turkish halfbreeds aren't renowned for their looks

He was only trying to save his kind.

>denies holocaust when faced with accusations
>"lol if hitler killed them all instead of a few...."

Sup Forums's schizophrenia is hilarious

>le banking system
Why do you care? You know you don't even have a job.

he just wanted to point out leslie jones hypocrisy on twitter!

Considering hitler got buttmad at superior czechoslovak engineering and had Porsche steal their designs I'd say he was just as jew-y, just buttmad because his pseudo race has never held any relevance :)

And yeah, better under the yoke of the brown jew than the autist yellow skinned jew, now fuck off Sup Forumstard

Saying Amon Roth did nothing wrong is not denying the Holocaust, it's endorsing it.

That's the point you stupid skinhead.

That's just their average double standards m8

>hurr durr slavs are subhumans
>OH NOES TRUMPSTER LIKES THEM
>slavs are totally white now!

Wait, you really fell for that bait? Cmon man. Don't be so stupid.

It really should be required to upload a ePub of your undergrad degree to post on Sup Forums. On Sup Forums and Sup Forums, really any of the arts discussion boards , it should be MANDATORY to have a English, creative writing, art history, or related liberal arts degree to post.

I'm pretty certain this is Ralph Fiennes but I'm not certain
What movie?

Wrongly accused of so much but in the end it won't matter when she's our president. Would make an amazing film 2bh

The Cuckold.

>The balcony of Amon Goeth's house in Płaszów. Although Goeth was ruthless and would shoot at prisoners, he could not do so from this balcony: the geographical terrain as well as the layout of the camp infrastructure preclude this. He used to step outside to hunt humans, with his Tyrolean hat marking his intentions. It was the signal for seasoned prisoners to attempt to hide.

It's 1943, you're jewish as fuck, and you see this mountain-nigger coming at you. What do you do?

Clearly you're projecting if you think the OP is demonstrating cognitive dissonance when he is not.

fell in love with a jew

You're a retarded faggot.

Can't wait for that HBO/Netflix political drama of her in 20 years.

"When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal." - President Clinton in an interview with Charlie Rose, 2020.

>(((You seriously should be able to be arrested just for posting this antisemitism online)))

The whole "Slavs aren't white" thing is just banter, same as "Finns aren't white" and "Micks aren't white".

But of course, it's hard to detect irony when you have autism.

He bought an old lady flowers. Bad guys don't old ladies flowers.

>amon roth

It's already the case in France and you get prison
funny because you don't for beating someone or for sexual abuse

>he thinks Finns are white

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.