Who the fuck is this fat nigger and what's the deal with him?

Who the fuck is this fat nigger and what's the deal with him?

It's all in Elliot's head, right?

>hating on based craig robinson

newfaggots OUT

That's Reg Mackworthy, fucktard

If his dad talks to him only when he is there then why would they show this guy with a family and that guy in the van. That would be 4 people who can see him. He's real.

I was watching this and it got me wondering: "Is this realistic?"

What's with the nigger hackers in this show? First the one from the first season that got killed now and then this guy? Niggers are barely able to navigate throughout the simple imageboard such as Sup Forums, but hacking now? And seeing how they can barely spell, I don't see them being able to hack? Unless for hacking you aren't supposed to be precise, cool, calm and collected and all that stuff.

IT'S BETTER THAN YOU MIKE

IT'S US

literally who

This surrealism bullshit is getting out of hand.
3 episodes in and literally nothing happened

Lol niggas are dumb

wow he was in a bunch of shitty seth rogen/judd apatow productions

big deal you fucking teenager

Its warden of a mental institution Elliot's locked in. Krista had him commited.

What if... What if the entire second season is not real! It's all in his mind!

2bh the show jumped the shark when they turned that shit up to 11 near the end of last season. Season 2 is trash so far

Christ he gained weight. Hopefully that's a sign he's been off the pipe for quite some time.

Well first off dipshit, the Craig Robinson character obviously cannot hack.

Second off, go back to Sup Forums where you belong.

Hey, I felt the same way after the s2e2. but after last night, I've been sucked back in.

This nigga is running shady sites like Silk Road, right?
That's why he need Elliot. Maybe he is apart of the Dark Army

>all these people think Ray is part of Elliots imagination
You guys realize Mr. Robot is only present when Elliot is present right, and Mr Robot doesnt have a backstory or a family like Ray has/had
Its much more likely that Joey Bada$$ is part of Elliots imagination, though I doubt that too. I dont think this show would just lazily reuse shit like that, they dont need too anyways. Darlene and Angelas change of character is way more interesting

Reminder that Elliot coaxed that guy into killing the gay guy with glasses

what if he isn't in prison and we're being fucked with this whole time? what if everything (besides Mr. Robot of course) is actually happening to Elliot this season?

It's so obvious, it would be a mindfuck for him to NOT be in some sort of prison or institution.

The twist is that there isn't a twist. Ellot's self-imposed schedule is prisonlike because he thought that the routine would help. Now that it turns out it doesn't help, he'll just leave. Because it's his mom's house, not prison or an asylum.

he totally manipulated the loony to ice Gideon, tho

If something doesn't start happening soon the people are going to start dropping this massively

This. A preview from the next episode even shows him back at this old place, hacking again.

SHIT show

>comes up with retarded theories
>can't even remember the names of main characters like Gideon
opinion discarded

This is the ultimate truth. Mark my words.

>niggers
>capable of running a website
lol