INDIA HATE THREAD

INDIA HATE THREAD

Indians are the laziest, most greedy, most selfish, most disgusting and unclean, heartless, cruel, evil, arrogant, and DUMBEST race of people on the planet. Indians are not even human. They are subhumans. Lower than cockroaches.

Indians need to be literally exterminated. They contribute absolutely nothing to the human race and simply parasite off of other races, especially white people. The only thing indians are good at is stealing white people's jobs and money.

Indians need to be exterminated off the face of this planet.

indian chicks are pretty hot

Didn't you just post this, you stupid fuck?

Fuck that chick is hot!

That's a guy.

This is now an Indian chick thread

Priya rai

damn right but indian MEN are all creepy rapists

why can't we kill all the men and keep the women alive for our sexual amusement?

by all means, please post MOAR. OP here. I'd be happy for you to post many indian girls

Stop forcing this. Anyone with two eyes and a television knows there are much more appropriate races and creeds to hate.

I thought you dislike Indians...you stupid or something?

>stealing jobs
Look here, retard. Jobs aren't stolen they're given to the cheapest and the subordinate. Any job any white person has ever called "stolen" is something they either would not lower themselves to do anyway or are jobs said white person is too fucking stupid to apply for in the first place.

I was 7 months in India
>mfw I made an international conflict
>mfw I ruined lives there
>mfw I was a wanted criminal

and yea FUCK INDIA

ITT: when you're so expendable at your job that it gets outsourced to uneducated third world workers and U MAD BRO

I work in a warehouse and believe it or not, ragheads are the laziest mother fuck erase I've ever worked with.

And I hate it when they talk to their raghead friends in their stupid Allahu ackbar language makes me wanna kms

Motherfuckers*
Wtf happened there

Accounting department for Disney, bring in Indians with H1-b visa, accounts told train these people to do your job or you will not get severance when we fire you and replace you with the people you trained. How is this not having your job stolen. H1-b visas are strictly for stealing jobs, yes jobs are given to the cheapest but you don't need to be importing them from other countries.

sure niggers are much worse than indians.

But after we whites kill all blacks, indians need to be next

Nah, there's good and bad of all races but Indian culture is pretty fucked up

what the fuck? TELL MOAR

you started a conflict and was a wanted criminal? don't leave us hanging. Tell your story

But then who will I call when I need tech support?

Because Elliot Rodger isn't a creep or Jihadi Jack... completely sane, non creepy men. All races have creeps nigger, get over yourself and move out of the basement.

You know this bitch? What she doing in Hong Kong?

I live near Silicon Valley. All the Indians I know seem like smart hardworking people.

not true. indian guy here

Visiting

Poo in loo

How come you guys have such shitty grammar and spelling?

Why do you guys scam so much?

What's with doing anything for a dollar or so?

Not all of them are that bad. India is a shitty place to live in, so obviously the people tend to be shitty as well.

i was born in usa so im American. alot of Indian people do embarrass me sometimes.
especially the telemarketers

did you fuck that dirty slut?

apparently you don't know many indians. Literally 90% of indian men are like this, totally creepy and rapey. That is why indian women HATE indian men and most want to find a white guy to marry or fuck

because indians have no integrity or honor. They are a subhuman race who need to be exterminated

Couldn't agree more. Can we include feather indians as well as dot indians in the extermination?

Maybe most men resort to rape there because Indian men are short, unattractive, and have tiny dicks like a good percentage of the people posting on here?
And if Indian men were to cease to exist, eventually Indian women would. Maybe it's supposed to be a "servile-like" system, maybe Indian men are supposed to be over their women.

sb who speaks english

>I made an international conflict
you're not getting away with leaving this open ended post proofs

same here, i want to hear his fucking story

>Pick up fresh 18 year old from India or Nepal
>Import through "spousal" visa
>Use her as a sex slave
>Work her as a camgirl when you aren't fucking her for extra dosh
>Dump her back in her home country at 3 years before she qualifies for a green card
>Pick up your next slut and repeat

Nepalis are perfect for this.

yea but won't you feel bad doing that to them?

Nepali girls are probably more open than indian women. But then again indian women raised in the big cities are just as liberal and modern as American cunts.

Alternately you can just pick a low caste girl and let her keep the green card at the three year mark when you divorce her. The deal being:

>She's a sex slave for three years
>She earns for you for three years
>She gets her green card and a better life than as a low-caste girl in Nepal or India facing poverty and possible prostitution there

well as a guy who has fucked many indian and nepali prostitutes in India, i will tell you their life is not bad. They make quite a bit of money

Would they rather fuck multiple men per day and live in a third world country, or satisfy one man and perform on camera for a few years in exchange for living in a first world country?

I don't know what they charge in their own currency, but I'd be willing to be that after a 3 year deal here they'd be able to save for a few years then go back to Nepal or India and live like a queen.

well no shit they would rather live in a white country than their shithole 3rd world country

Right. So how many would accept being a fucktoy/camgirl for three years for that deal?

So if you're the compassionate type the moral thing to do is use as many of them as personal cumdumps for three years at a time as you can.

You do realize that Indians and Arabs are different right? You can tell Indians by thier rank breath, and curry smelling BO.

i don't know where you would find them. I guess try to meet Nepali girls on facebook or something. I don't think there are any mail order bride types of sites for Nepal

That's because you got the good ones. The ones I am around are cheap fuckers that smell like curry and BO. They don't brush thier teeth and repair anything close to correct.

maybe try finding prostitutes in India and invite them to come stay with you in America for a year or two. But anything else is up to you to convince her

You'd have to go there or have someone go there to recruit them for you.

The problem with that is that it isn't a crime to have a foreign wife, to treat that foreign wife like a whore, or to push her to do legal sex work as a camgirl or stripper, or even to divorce her for a new model every three years, but when you start organizing it with someone finding these girls it starts to get close to human trafficking.

i say it's MUCH better to just save your money, and travel personally to those countries, and then stay for like 4 weeks and fuck a new girl every single day.

I've fucked Bengali and Nepali girls for like 1000 or 1500 rupees, which is like 15 USD.

They were hot, too. Hot exotic pussy for 15 dollars!

I like Indian women but the men are disgusting smelly animals, like niggers.

But why not take one with you to savor for a few years while her cunt pays your mortgage?

yes. Indian men are all creepy rapist fuckers

They need to be killed in mass

Probably salty cause an Indian guy stole your gf

sure if you can convince her

Shouldn't be too hard.

These yours?

A billion people and zero athletic ability. Pretty much proof that being vegetarian means also being a pussy.

i fucked them, yea

Your tastes run a bit different than mine, but to each their own I suppose.

Y u kill dis 1 my man?

The curry is too spicy Rajj.

LOL
I ate cow in India, that's 6 years in prison by lawm, and death on the streets by the hands of filthy apes.

You can only use a spousal visa twice.

well this is what thr average girl looks like

Then you get two of them I guess.

That one looks great.

just go to cambodia, women are much hotter there

My hate is derived from Zarna Joshi

who is that

I am an Indian by heritage but don't exhibit any of the behaviour mentioned.

That 90% stat is nice, must be true because you said it.

I know there a lot of creepy and weird Indians just like there are creepy and weird blacks/hispanics/whites.

If you got the villages you find 0 integrity and honour because they are uneducated, the fight and scrap for what little they can get. Go to the modern cities to find normal people.

The first time I licked an indian girl her cunt tasted of curry