Really makes you think

really makes you think

fk off hipster faggot

People really need get out of the house

>highest charting single ever

Did they invent a new number or something? How can you chart higher than 1?

>having more people on earth means things will be purchased at an ever increasing rate
damn...

>the McDonalds of film and music for nomies and plebs.png

'Fate of the Furious' thing is fake news right? I haven't heard a single person talk about it IRL

it's worldwide, it didn't have a huge American opening. probably China because they like car movies.

America BTFO

movies are dead. it probably didn't take much.

>the fast & furious of popular music
>good

>highest charting single ever

u wot

2 is higher than one

so is 77

Its popular in poorer countries because they can't afford those cars and the closest thing to get that experience is by watching the movie. That said, its still a goldmine of a franchise. The storyline is stupid but admit it, its still fun to watch.

>dick riding commercial success
go listen to the beatles or something you pleb

You can chart highly on numerous charts, which could be one way they've described it, which would be correct as written.

Or, you could have a #1 which has a higher purchase count on the relevant chart than seen before, which would make the headline poorly written, but it still makes sense.

Not really. Unconvincing special effects set pieces which mostly revolve around cars, surrounding a boring moral lesson about "family" to be extra safe and not offend even people who dislike morals, movies which drag on and somehow have continuity despite being garbage filler?

You can get your action movies a lot more exciting and punchy than this. This is marketting, this is mass sponsorship helping promotion.

Popular opinion = shit

People are minimalists

Not even comparable. Fast and Furious at least is entertaining and unpretentious.

Don't forget the rapid progression of technology allowing media to be distributed far more widely

Welcome to mu
These nu-males will hate beatles because they are overrated than suck kendrick's dick and show his commercial success as a proof to how good he is

Star wars is fucking retarded trash

this.

that movie about cars, guns and tits that doesn't take itself too seriously sells a lot isn't surprising.

then we have a manlet with a tupac complex making ok tier rap music that everyone hails as the second coming of christ because he's 'socially aware'. literally everyone is on his dick because for once someone doesn't make mainstream hip hop that sounds like a retarded 12 y/o wrote it.

Beat producers versus Composers, I myself produce beats and that's easy compared to composing music by ear with an instrument so i would say it's pretty fucked up to compare BP's to Composers.

Quite frankly it makes me sad what this world has become. Just figure out what scale of tones that sounds good to humans and produce a beat thereafter

Are you equalling the Fast & Furious franchise to composers?

Come on...

>chinks coming out in droves to watch our shitty movies
>BTFO
What?

whoah

>I'm actually retarded

We know user. We know.

>I only listen to indie artists. Popular music is bad.

Man, you're so cool. Fuck normies, yeah man.

He's not wrong

>Star wars is fucking retarded trash

This. Started as a story about a dumb ass kid from the middle of nowhere finds out he's the bastard son of space Sauron. He makes out with his sister. Some jack off with a big ship ends up fucking his sister. He fights his dad. Loses a hand. 'Wins.'

Then we go back to when space Sauron was just an kid. There a pods. They race in them. Kid gets older. The force is strong in him. He gets older. Basically he's the best force user. He gets fucked over by the good guys. Becomes a bad guy. Kills a bunch of babies. Also some nigga dipped his light saber in purple drink. Bad guy loses because high ground. Then becomes even badder guy.

Now. The series is about a Disney princess who can use space magic. Also, pretty sure dumb ass from the first movies is going to be a 'bad' guy because he's finally realized that being a 'good' guy causes more problems than solves. Also some emo teen is impersonating his dad and it's his fault.

>America

I don't get it

what does Kendrick have to do with Fast N Furious?

normie stuff? pre-approved content for the masses?

he means that just because something is popular doesn't mean it's necessarily good. Like McDonald's for instance, they've sold over 5 gorillion hamburgers, but it you go to different restaurants in your city you can find better tasting hamburgers that are far less popular (but you won't find better fries motherfucker, believe that)

why do eurotrash and chinamen love these fast car movies so much?

>just because something is popular doesn't mean it's necessarily good

that is definitely true but I think Kendrick is one of those rare examples where real talent is capable of crossing over into the mainstream. he is probably hyped up to be a bit more than he is, but he's leagues beyond the majority of what else sells well.

Countless threads pretending Damn. is AOTD because of sales but will call F&F shit because, well sales.

Actually for the first case "most charting single" would be the correct way to put it, but it sounds better the way they wrote it, even if it is kinda dumb.

FUCKING CHINA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
STOP FUCKING GIVING MONEY TO THESE GARBAGE MOVIES HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUELING THE CANCER RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Countless threads pretending Damn. is AOTD because of sales

I haven't seen that, if anything I've seen a pretty mixed reaction to DAMN. here. it's not even Kendrick's best album of the decade IMO.

I agree, he's a good rapper that has attracted mainstream success, but the hyperbole surrounding him is ridiculous. Then again, if I were a normal norman that relied on cuck fm to expose me to music he would sound like a god compared to the near retarded mumble rap that has over saturated the airwaves.

scientists discovered a new integer that's lower than 1 but more than 0

Fast n bulbous also tapered