Can I get a feels / baww / antibaww thread going Sup Forums?

Can I get a feels / baww / antibaww thread going Sup Forums?

Fell in love with a woman late last year, she mysteriously backed off after seeming really into me, and I've just discovered that she backed off because our mutual friend who introduced us (and I have zero interest or compatibility with) has liked me for four years and never said anything. She told me this on the phone and then acted like I was the emotionally retarded (she used those words) one for being upset that she basically asked the girl I actually liked to dump me and make me feel like I'd done something wrong, rather than being all "aww you like me? Let's go out then" or some shit. Selfish asshole.

Post either feels to get the baww out or funnies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTxPllHGggw
healthcare.gov/coverage/pre-existing-conditions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump because you're an awesome guy OP

sorry guys, new hard drive, i'll scour the internet for you

I'm young but I'm not interested in fucking girls without getting anything more. I've never been in love, and when I think about it I generally come to the conclusion that what I need is a female me, but that's probably impossible, and not going to happen.

cant find anything decent but i'll post some shite

everything passes OP

someone will come that makes you think "fuck it, close enough", in a good way

dont rush it

this has been my simple go-to feelie for years

youtube.com/watch?v=JTxPllHGggw

sauce here

hey thanks for words and the picture

right now I have no purpose, I don't know what to study, I never learned to work, I don't like anything enough to motivate me to do something, so I'm just sitting there, I'm not particularly sad or happy, it's just that I have no goal, I get that life has no meaning, but you've got to get yourself something to look for, and I don't have anything or anyone.

I hope that good enough person will come soon.

theres SO many people in the same boat, just not many publicise it, obviously

its not just a girl you need, you need a job (preferrably one requiring no experience that you can start part time, increase hours later if poss and try aim for a job with promo aspects - i work at a bar like 1 shift every sat night, make £90-120 per month and my manager was in my position this time last year and because i enjoy it and find it easy i get put on the more "important" shifts, meaning a promotion will hopeuflly come within a year or two

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

OP here, ironically the reason this burns so much for me is that this woman really was perfect for me in so many ways, the kind of person I've been looking for since basically forever. And the woman who torpedoed it because she had unspoken feelings for me... Pretty much the exact OPPOSITE of that.

I'm not in any way bitter at the woman who rejected me here - there's a reason people do and should put their friends before their relationships, and that's because if you burn your friends for a relationship, dafuq do you do if the relationship doesn't work out. But this supposed 'friend' of mine who fucked this up... I literally told her very shortly after she introduced me to the woman, that I was falling hard for her and that she was a champ for introducing us. To take that information, betray me with it and then act like I'm in the wrong for not reciprocating her feelings for me after she fucked up a relationship I actually wanted? I just can't even fathom the sheer self centeredness of that. Fucking hell, like.

I'm torn about whether I'm glad she told me or not, tbh. I was sad before but I didn't have anything to be angry about. Now at least I know I didn't get dumped because I'm not good enough or did something wrong, but to know that this could have worked out if my and her 'friend' wasn't so fucking selfish somehow makes it a little worse. Would almost have been better to know it could never have worked because the woman I liked didn't like me.

Fuck it I'm rambling here, this probably doesn't make a whole pile of sense. But keep the pics coming

Well your friend probably felt about you the same way you feel about the other woman, if you add up 4 years of potential frustration from being close to you but not with you, it can lead her to take some fucked up decisions.
Or maybe she's just selfish, I don't know her.

> you will never be the governor opening fire into your innocent young female soldiers in frustration, listening to the wet thunks as the bullets pierce their soft bellies and rip through their tender thighs, listening to their whimpers of pain as they struggle to crawl away, stomping on their throats and hearing their strangled cries of agony, pinning them down so that a crawling zombie can grab onto their faces and bite into their soft cheeks and ears, tearing away the flesh in long stringy strips that stretch like melted cheese, the hepless screams of the prey attracting more zombies, then executing the surviving women / zombies with your silver-plated 1911 and leaving their bodies to rot and become part of nature again.

Let me get this straight...You went out with girl #1, she dumped you because girl #2, her friend, asked her to because she likes you - and girl #2 told you this story and expected you to fall into her arms instead of naturally being pissed at her for being such a bitch?

Run, user. You don't need that shit in your life. And if it's any consolation, a relationship with girl #1 would inevitably mean having to maintain some kind of friendship with girl #2, which based on everything you've told me would be a seriously fucking bad idea.

Burn bridges and move on. Not easy, but VERY necessari.

I get that, but she had FOUR YEARS to do something about it. Torpedoing a budding relationship after doing nothing for four years is just downright bitchy.

And she MUST know we'd clash. She's a militant SJW and I'm a die hard anti-SJW, she's a militant non-drinker (as in, doesn't just not drink but gives everyone else around her lectures if they do) while I (and the woman I liked) are party animals. There are SO many reasons me and her don't make sense and would probably murder eachother about seven times a day.

OP, send the girl who fucked this up for you, this card. She'll back off pretty quick xD

Where have i seen this comment, word-for-word, before?

>20
>didnt go to college
>have good job
>have money
>no debt
>doing well

>no social life
>not many friends
>am lonley

it will get better.

im fine, it just gets to you sometimes
happy with my job, happy with where i am in my ife and how things are progressing but i do everything along

Same boat user. I started hanging out with this girl a couple months ago, we ended up getting drunk together and we kissed, which to a beta fag like me is a pretty big deal. we started doing more stuff together and were pretty much a couple, first time in years i was truly happy. About a month ago she said I was an asshole, I didn't make her happy and that she didn't want anything to do with me. I have literally no idea what i did, and she didn't tell me when i asked. And just to rub salt in the wound a guy i considered a good friend is trying fuck her. I haven't felt this shitty in a long time, so thanks for /thread/

>trigger dicaplin
>safety is off

walking dead is total gun fail

It burns, user. Have some anti bawwww.

no, fuck her, then run.

you sound like me except im not lonely. I have two cats.

I have 4 get, on my level bud

>2 months

get over it. move on.

I've been trying to find a reason to hate her so i can. so far i got nothing

>trying to find a reason to hate her
that sounds pretty stupid tbqh_fam

she has no obligation to like you m8 just be glad it only lasted two months and not two years, she didn't waste your time. you got lucky. go find another piece of ass now.

Is under 5 minutes short?

yeah maybe you should actually clean yourself in stead of just getting wet you fucking slob.

Disable combat veteran.
married with one child and white is carrying another..
I love them with everything I have, but everyday I wake up and think about just saying fuck it and eating a bullet.
government has basically forced me on an unemployable statues so I can't legally work. so I am just a lump. I get out. I work out 4 hours a day and hike but i still am empty, i feel nothing.

no clue, saved because mine last 15/20min at around 40°C everytime, so it's relatable

>get wet
>showergel clean body
>showergel wash hair
>rinse
You know you have hands which you can use to scrub right?
You dont just get clean by letting the water fall on you..

sorry for the spelling errors, home alone this week so I am wasted like all the time./...

>unemployable statues so I can't legally work.
what do you mean

no shit she has no obligation to like me. doesn't stop me from feeling like shit because i feel useless and like a lob of shit again.

based on my disability, they deemed I shouldn't work or be in a workplace environment so I am not allowed to work that means no drawing of a paycheck

>i feel useless and like a lob of shit again.
why though? i dont get it.

i get the pain of loosing a good relationship but how does that reflect upon you

The government forced you to join the army?
Ayy at least people would give up their first class plane seats for you!

wait.. what wow i can't believe that.
how does this work, can't you just apply for a job and work? how would your employer even know?

who said they forced me in? sure it was a decision I made and it had a obvious effect on me. doesn't make the situation suck any less. but thanks for being a dick. and fuck people and giving up their seats for me i dont want that shit.

You know, if it wasn't for the crippling chemical imbalance in my brain making me want to kill myself and making true happiness as much a stranger as any one of you, I'd have a pretty good life.
No major issues.
sure, no job and i live at home but that's normal around here, and at least we got some dogs to take care of. And sure, I'm worthless academically due to ADD and an attention span of 5 milliseconds. Fun how absolutely none of that will account for anything though, because i still want to end my life, but I'm too much of a pussy to take that final step.
Hope you all are doing better than me.
Image unrelated.

if i draw a pay check and obviously pay taxes on said pay check, the federal government would know i am holding a job and they would take my health care from me in the manner in which i currently have it. the same happend to people on SSDI they cant work or are restricted to an income bracket

ahh i see, yeah that's generally how welfare works in america :(
WIC and foodstamps and unemployment in most states have the same downfall.

do you need the government healthcare? private/work health insurance wont cut it?

well, seeing as this was the first woman ever remotely interested in me, and i fucked it somehow and don't know how, and now my friend is trying to fuck her, it doesn't all make me feel particularly great

well trying to obtain health insurance at this point would be difficult. preexisting condition and all. besides. I am a tradesman hard to find work or people physically not wanting to hire me because they worry about the liability . sure i could go do something else but. to get the help that i require from my service related injuries are expensive.

probably is i am not lazy, i want to work. they put that on me i didnt ask for it. I mean sure i am compensated for not working on top of the health coverage i get but.. it isn't satisfying

how old are you?
if your under 22 then relax. life goes on. the older you get the more chicks will be into you.

liability? what do you mean? whats your disability?
cant you go on ACA insurance exchanges and not be denied for existing conditions? probably cost a fortune but i think i would go insane without a job, might be worth it.

like i said, I get out. i do work and jobs on the side and such.. but physically not "holding" a job is maddening i agree.

well the obvious mental issues, ptsd and such. but I took sharpneal to the back and legs. and i lost my right leg BKA.

>lost my right leg
shit that sucks.

well im pretty sure you can get insurance through AMA exchanges:
healthcare.gov/coverage/pre-existing-conditions/

if i were you i would ditch the welfare (dont mean to offend) and front the cost of your own insurance. dunno how much they are giving you in NEET bux but probably not much? work a traid like concrete/framing your PTSD won't really be a big problem there. i can say for sure that everyone in concrete is fuckin insane already.

I'm the most depressed I've ever been. Every single day all I think about is suicide. Even doing mundane things like showering or writing I just sit there and think "man I wish I was dead."

I can't find the motivation to do anything. I struggle just to find a reason to get out of bed. I can't form a basic connection with anyone. Even with my "friends" I just don't have any emotional bond at all.

I'm a broken shell. It will be a miracle if I make it past the age of 25 without putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger. I will be genuinely surprised if I have a 26th birthday. That's how bad it is. I have maybe 4 years left and if things don't get better I'm just going to kill myself. I am tired of life. I am tired of it.

I am a skilled worker from basic construction to working the high steel and HVAC or plumbing. so i have the skills but even before i was put on this i tried to find work.. might just need to end up going back to school.
you are correct it isnt much, and you didnt offend me..it is straight up welfare and this former infantryman despises it

>might just need to end up going back to school.
maybe. i can't believe you can't get a job as a plumber, whats up with that?

over saturated market where I live same as with hvac

To everyone in this thread, which the joy and color of the world seem like they have faded and they will never return.

I can, and it most likely will, I will share with you my story, where I was not even a year ago.
>Finished highshcool going to community college
>am really depressed
>very sucidial
>plan it out often
>had a gun in my mouth a few times
>I allways pussied out
>been a stoner for a while but started to get into heavy shit
>meth, Heroion, coke, research chems, whatever came my way, id say fuck it.
>around mid april of last year I took what I thought would be a lethal dose of 2c-B
>I was in a coma for what felt like an infinite reality
>I met god during this experiance, but that is maybe a greentext for another time
>Then I wake up in the hospital
>One of my best mates from high shcool is there
>he had come by to see me a few hours into my trip, he saw my sucide note and took me to the hospital
>Dont know how but i lived

I dont know why but ever since that day I have realized that however your use your mental energy to perceive reality, is how it will appear to you, in other words, your attitude determines your reality.

Right now I live in a high rise apartment in denver and I make major cash doing IT work, for a security company

I love my Life I have a great dog, I have great parents and a great brother, and even better friends. I dont have a girl, but fuck it, maybe ill find her maybe i wont.

that which takes place externally to you is beyond your control, surrender to the current of the universe and go with it. The only thing that you can change and control is how you react.

lame its the opposite here. traids people are making fuckin bank here.
move to fargo, m8. ill get you a job today.

wouldn't mind doing that at all....just gotta find good insurance for my gimpy ass.

>killing yourself with 2c-b
why send yourself to hell before you die and go there anyway?

like wtf lol. what. the. fuck.

Well I had a fuck ton of it
My roomate at the time Had a 100 sheet of it, and he fucking forgot it when he moved, he moved to europe so I dont think hell be coming back for it.

I did have honestly the literal worst experience possible.. Not just mentally or philologically but spiritually as well.

I came out of the experience not feeling suicidal at all. I have never had ego death near that intense ever.

I've liked a girl for the past 8 months. I've known her for a few years, and when we first met she liked me and I had no idea until about a year later when she was like "oh yeah I liked you for a while."
Her and I drifted apart for a bit, and I ended up dating her best friend for a bit before she broke it off. Now, I've been talking to the first girl a lot, and I've realized I really like her. She's the most amazing girl I have ever met, and I wish I realized that earlier.
Her and I were at a party a few nights ago. Neither of us really drink, but she got carried away and was pretty piss drunk. She didn't get with any guys but was laying on them and being really flirtatious and it made me really upset. After the party I told her that it bothered me, and she told me she knew I had feelings for her. She was still drunk at the time and told me we would talk about it another time. That was 5 days ago. We haven't spoken about it since. And I'm really upset. I know she doesn't like me, because she told me a month ago that she didn't have feelings for anyone. But now, I came clean to my best friend that I'm practically in love with her, and it's been awkward these past few days. Do I move on? Or do I keep pushing the idea to see if maybe her feelings changed?

>I did have honestly the literal worst experience possible.. Not just mentally or philologically but spiritually as well.
yeah i know. there is literally no other outcome to what you did.
how did you not know what would happen lol.
don't mess with drugs you don't know shit about user. some bad trips you don't come back from, mentally.

WARNING THIS STORY WILL MAKE YOU CRY: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

thanks for posting though, been looking to save that one.

the end

cheers lad