Why does society still let children be homeless

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckmytoes.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why doesn't she just get a job

Not my problem.

pff i'd let her stay with me, only good intentions i assure you

To weed out the failed genetics.

Because humans are prone to failure and you will never get a system that works 100% of the time.

It's improving worldwide, but fails still happen.

Why do people have children if they cant afford them let alone take care of themselves

So we can't adopt and harm them, since you know, we are prone to let them starve to death, leave them nude and live in shitty homes which apparently is better than the street or becoming a delincuent.

Sick fuck.
Cut your balls off and do someone's daughter a lifetime favor

stfu You've never taken a genetics class in your life.

So it's better to let them die off?

because if you try and take a child in off the street the feds get involved and the kids just end up in the foster care system which i know from personal experience is terrible. unless you are a family member its really hard to adopt or take in a child.

because i want to save a homeless child?

I hope you never get a chance

The global government is actively purging undesirable genetic lineages for the next stage of humanity, transhumanism.

That is why things are seemingly always getting worse, they are upping the environmental pressure to assure that only the most capable and adaptable humans are selected for the privilege.

Barron lives in a mansion, why isn't him weed out?

But you promised to send them back!!

There's no greater sin than sexually abusing a child.

Which society? America. We sure as shit do NOT let children go homeless...

A single mother with a child collecting all government benefits, food stamps, and government housing will get the equivalent of a 14 dollar an hour 40 hour a week job. Which sort of de-incentivizes ever going back to work at an entry level job which is liable to pay several dollars an hour less than that and render them ineligible for many of those benefits.

This is why niggers treat having children as a paying job... because it is.

If you ever see a homeless person on the corner with kids, they're just for show because it makes panhandling far more profitable (which already tends to net over 20 bucks an hour according to many studies).

Also our government, by western white nations' standards tends to give less to unemployed and impoverished people.... but it still gives too much. It gives so much that people decide to never have a job because welfare is the highest paying entry level job in 42 states.

So no, we don't fucking let children go homeless and in the event one truly is, they get a guaranteed spot in the shelters and get moved to the front of the list for section 8 or project housing.

But people that live on handouts love pulling at the heartstrings (it pays better) and making you think they have it far worse than they do. The grim reality of it is most of the working poor have it far worse than the people that just lay down and let the working poor carry them.

Trump brand Spunk is the best Spunk, trust me, you're gonna love it, Trump Spunk is the most virile, juicy spunk in the world, and there quite simply isn't any better Spunk around.

they don't remain homeless for long cuz they're easy prey for predators

To let them die? I already had the haunting experience, so no, thanks.

Apparently, not having mercy on your fellow humans and letting them die is a lesser sin?

You guys serious?

For the CP industry. The Jews are behind all this.

There's always someone out there better than you

Nope, exact opposite. The government pays undesireable people that contribute nothing to breed. Meaning that some crackhead shooting out babies will always have enough to feed them ensuring that they just continue to do so. As always, the children of welfare parasites do the same and also have large families.

Working class poors that actually pay for their own children have few or no children because they have to live within their means, they don't have kids they cannot provide for. And smart productive people usually have few, or more commonly no children.... creating a situation where survival of the UNFITTEST is the norm. It makes evolution run backwards when the dumbest and least productive are always provided for at the expense of the productive.

>Why does society still let children be homeless
What society? The societies that do are shitholes without the means to do any better.

So child molesters can molest

Yeah, but they can't nor want to help them.

Because it gives them incentive to whore themselves out to people like us. C'mon a BJ for a happy meal? Where else you gonna find a deal like that?

>Why does society still let children be homeless
Mine doesn't,

More pic and less type plox

dude what are you even talking about

"why does society do this" society is just a bunch of people making conscious decisions, it's not some entity that makes decisions for itself.

children are homeless because people dont care. better get used to it.

bitch has huge feet, can't wait to see what they would be like in 10 years.

This makes my panties moist

Failed genetics? Like low iq, small hands, obesity, and orange skin?

I don't think I've ever seen a homeless child in a western country, unless the parents were evading the government in some way.

So you'll ruin her childhood and contribute to her suicide later on because you're a sick fuck who likes to rape children.

This is why we lock people like you up in prison, so that you can get raped and not be the one raping.

>sits around feeling superior to a guy who is way more powerful and rich than he will ever be

Go take a tour of New Orleans. They're down there in fucking DROVES

actually, some of those kids get really good at fucking from learning it early on

>So you'll ruin her childhood and contribute to her suicide later on because you're a sick fuck who likes to rape children.

You DO realize where you are, right?

Awww... you're adorable. Stupid, but adorable.

because you live in murica where life only has a value if it's unborn.

I said the western world, not the new third world the libs are creating on us soil.

yea but you are in a western country and like me, you spend 10+ hours a day on a computer and there's no homeless children on the highway on your way to and from work

dont pretend like it's not a thing just because you anecdotally havent seen one

that said obviously if you have 8 kids per woman like in many parts of the world there's gonna be a lot more street urchins running around

You're abominable. Disgusting

I thought that people weren't this evil

Pretty much this.

Just look at Cody Lane. Her stepdad ass fucked her for half her life. She's a fucking TROOPER now!

The children?

im just stating a fact, i dont actually feel attracted to kids. my gf was molested as a kid, and she was a wild fuck. id like to shake her uncles hand if i ever meet him.

>because you're a sick fuck who likes to rape children
Now that is being offensive and stupid. I've never stated I wanted to even stick my thing in a child, would love a cuddle and whatnot tho.

But this doesn't mean I'm a rapist or that I would take advantage on the matter. And since I already have children throwing themselves at me every other day I would had taken advantage if I pleased long ago.

The question remains, do we have to let them die because everybody that get close to a children is only doing it to fulfill yout sick mind fantasies?

bullshit. stop watching alex jones ffs.

Don't you have an islamic pride parade to plan yerocuck?

Again... You're on fucking Sup Forums! If THIS shocks you, do us all a favor and kill yourself before you have the chance to reproduce

I hope no children get raped or molested any more

So?

It's wrong.

Until I reached adulthood, me either.

But you haven't take a look at the mirror recently. If you are not able to bypass your own mind games why would you expect the rest of the world to do so?

>Dad, uncle and cousin
She seemed prone to go insane either way.

We're better than that

agreed its terrible

they should be given shelter and sex on a daily basis

>She seemed prone to go insane either way.

And she is JUST the kind of crazy I LOVE sticking my dick in.

You should get sent to prison

And what exactly are you doing to reach that goal? Besides being a mentally unstable prick on an anonymous board.

And also having weird sexual fantasies.

>It's wrong
Islam defends pedophilia and doesn't punish the males when a rape occurs but people don't see anything wrong with that religion.

yeah, save someone's daughter from having to cut off his balls. Who could live with them selves after?

moar like this!
fuckmytoes.com

>We're better than that
Who? Mankind?

What are you 12?

>Sticking it in crazy

No. We're not. Humans are evolved and hardwired to be hostile, and indifferent towards everyone outside of our immediate sphere of influence.

I'm trying to tell the world that it's evil.

>I thought that Sup Forums, the website that is famous for being full of awful people, would be a nice place!

gtfo moralfag

how else would the Democrats get children to sell in the sex trade?

#pizzagate

We're hardwired with a conscience and a moral compass. We should not act like this and destroy other peoples lives

so they are easier to rape

God do you know where you are fucking retard? what has this board become

Remember me

You're trying to tell the world something everyone who ISNT muslim already knows? How's your liberal arts degree coming along?

A moral platform for the world

Uh, we don't. CPS places homeless children in shelters. Most homeless children at this point have run away from their homes and aren't cooperative with authorities. Attempts to do anything about it often meet with disappointing results like pic related.

I'm reiterating something everyone knows but seems to have forgotten

>Tell men that raping is bad and rape is no joke matter
>Let's ignore that the hard-working, law-respectful and good-natured males already know that
>Let's ignore that actual rapist get off with overpowering and not physical attraction
>Let's also make up new ways of rape
>Let's also let false accusations to ruin lives because it helps the statistics in our favor

You are gonna make a greater evil from a problem that isn't there.

And you don't simply care because victimizing is more profitable than helping.

No... Outside influences tell us what we should EXPECT to feel about certain things. As a species, we have only two genetic hardwired responses.
1: Breed
2: Secure better land to support our tribe by ANY means necessary

Men do not rape and men do not molest children.

Get it?

>We're hardwired with a conscience and a moral compass
Toward people we trust and love. Not for fucking everybody.

If you threaten to take someone food or anything valuable for them don't expect them to treat you friendly.

No. We have a moral conscience.

nope... not real. It might be rising, but we have one of the highest rates of homeless children in the civilized world. So what if we're slightly decreasing our homeless population. And... wait a minute, that chart shows that homelessness in children may have decreased for ONE YEAR, but then increased from 2007 to 2010. I mean look, I can share a completely different graph!

Because we live in a cruel and unfair world. Everybody suffers sometimes not only people in poverty though.

>And you don't simply care because victimizing is more profitable than helping.
This is how moralfags are. They are useless and retarded.

Wait what? Then women do?

I lost your train of thought.

Ok but you're changing the subject because you know I'm right. Get back on track

You've officially blurred the lines between bait, and idiocy

you can't adopt them cause you aren't proven to not be a pedofag by the government. Death is honestly better than being raised by a pedo cause they will grow up to probably be one as well.

Real men don't do that.

If society let us fug kids there would be no homeless children. Think about that for a moment. While people are busy hating other people for their fetish children starve on the street because that fetish happens to be "immoral".

IQ is not and never will be an accurate measure of intelligence and his orange skin is fake :D

Toward the people closer to us. Did you missed school or something?

Real men are not pedophiles

>Death is honestly better than being raised by a pedo cause they will grow up to probably be one as well.

I'm a survivor of sexual abuse, and I am not a pedo. I think you're confusing correlation with causality.

>people don't see anything wrong with that religion
Huh?

OP, why does society not sterilize morons who can afford to have kids yet they either shit them out or knock up lots of sluts? Not my responsibility to care for someone else's mistake.

>Chaging the definition of a word when I see fit
I might have romantical feelings toward children, but you are mentally derranged, did you knew that?