Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

>white
>not a fag with an identity crisis who needs to fit in desperately
>therefore not a neo-nazi skinhead degenerate faggot
kys

/thread

Being white isnt something I achieved or earned. Its something I am because my closest ancestors needed lighter skin to absorb enough vitamin D from the sun.

Feeling pride...or demanding respect for something you by chance happen to be is something only a loser would need.

because I don't have the IQ of a potato

we constatly look for things to be proud of, some are inteligency, money, strenght...
White supremacists are so stupid that they can't achiev something for being proud of, so they become proud of their genetics because it is the only thing they have and consider good

That's a wrap, folks.

Because white pride is unfortunately closely associated if not directly with white supremacy, pretty much the same #BLM or similar African-American groups are. Note it only seems to be an issue in the US as well.

this is you

My housemate is a really chill guy and a good friend. He's not quite white (Portugese)

When a white prude thread becomes a rekt thread. Thanks Guys.

Because "white" is an illusion, a generic term for a slurry of ethnic groups that have miscegenated themselves into a fairly generic, weak lot. There are certain subgroups that are interesting and have some wonderful adaptations - particularly low cancer rates among certain Nordic ethnic groups in particular - but for the most part, "white" means nothing.

Then there's the fact that "white pride" sorts tend to be... well, like this. I have yet to meet one that hasn't been in pathetic shape mentally, physically, or emotionally. The few I've seen that briefly looked like they have it together were hiding some spectacular mental issues - they're both institutionalized at the moment.

And lastly... well, let's face it. The Australian Aborigine is the true ubermensch.

Oh so you guys got a new flag?

I guess the swastika is ruined now

Because being white is not a virtue.

Im Arab, the US census considers me white.

i do

Welcome brother.
Don't blow anything up and we're cool

with all the recent events, im thinking of looking into it OP. What can you tell me?

>needed lighter skin to absorb enough vitamin D from the sun.

kek. you got it wrong user.

let me help you.

the skin synthesizes vitamind D by absorbing the suns ultraviolet light.

the sun does not emit vitamin d. only plays a role in its production at the cellular level.

I fully support White Pride. Because women that are with White Pride asshats quickly realize that they will never be fulfilled by screaming obscenities and premature ejaculations, and turn to black cock.

In the last year, I've turned twenty-eight women into my personal harem. All of them are/were married to hardcore Trump supporters. Now, I'm no superhuman, I can't juggle twenty-eight bitches at once, so the ones that divorced their men to be with me get passed on to my bros who I know will treat them right. The ones who will be a goddamn father to their children, knowwhatI'msayinhere?

Me, I just wanna break their bigoted little cunts open and make them beg for more. And I can't do that if there are no Nazi shits to cuckold.

Hey thanks brother, im not into that shit so dont worry.

jidf detected

I like being white. I don't take pride in it, I just am. But if it came down to race war, I would choose white side always.

I'm not a low-life and have things in my life I have actually accomplished myself.

Also I have travelled the world. People are people, we all look for the same and life is too short.
You guys are fucking retarded.

Well that sure was quick. We're done here.

Favorite ban... 'nuff said.

Your worldview AND taste in music are faggot tier tbh.