That feel when the 90s fucking sucked

>that feel when the 90s fucking sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DGqaap3c8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for movies? i think it was alright. All Tarantino clones were lame, there were too many cornball thrillers, and the comedies were pretty bad but other than that it wasn't awful.

>that feel when the 90s were the last good decade.
youtube.com/watch?v=0DGqaap3c8w

>he hasn't watched Darren Aronofsky's best movie and thus doesn't get the melodious reference of my post
Holy shit get the fuck away from me you utter simplistic faggot. I can't believe you had the audacity to post here. Get the fuck out.

Can I get that big just by doing pushups?

that faggot kurt cobain ruined everything

ITT: Born after 1990

or born before 1970.

oh I get it now. my bad. I've seen The Wrestler. It is Aronofsky's best movie but he only has like two good movies so that doesn't say much.

Gonna need to do some serious planking too, sorry m8

I just wanted him to run away with Marisa Tomei

Infinitely better than than the 2010's in nearly every single way.

me too. but he had to give the people what they wanted. it's where he belonged.
>a woman would never understand

How many good movies have you made? How many movies have you made?

I was born in 1980 and the 90s fucking sucked. The 80s were so much better.

>born in 87 here
>lol all these faggots were born after 1990
>post-millennials are a shit XD
>realize im 28 and shit posting on Sup Forums

I dont feel that bad about it. I look at it as a way to kill time.....until I have to google what shit means. I just recently learned what a "thot" was.

born in 90 here. I have three younger siblings so I'll be hip forever, right?

Not that guy but other than Wrestler and Requiem what do you consider good? Pi was shit. Black Swan was shit other than visuals. Fountain was unwatchable. Noah was trash.

The dude should just be a cinematographer.

Black Swan was very entertaining, and I ultimately really enjoyed Aronofsky's willingness to throw all dignity out the window and make something truly silly and batshit. You won't see too many movies like that anymore, guaranteed. Pi was utterly amazing for a first effort, especially compared to many other established directors' debuts (look up My Best Friend's Birthday or The Big Shave if you get the chance). I also enjoyed Noah but I really think the actors were the ones who made it good. The movie itself was a mess. I have high hopes for his next movie with JLaw.

This. I'd bet money the 80s were much better than the 90s, but the last couple decades have been garbage.

80s were pretty shitty, user, unless you were into credit and yuppiness.

90s literally were the peak of American culture. And we knew it, too. As 1999 progress, it literally felt like a door closing.

>this lost Best Picture to Slumdog Millionaire

>90s literally were the peak of American culture.
>I was born in 1994 and I REALLY like the 90s: the post

Born in 1980 here, the best cartoons, toys and blockbuster movies were created in the 80's

Ram never drew a dime

Wtf is thot?

what do you think all those people went to see Ernest the Cat Miller? lol!

>>that feel when the 90s fucking sucked

>like anybody gives a fuck about SJW faggotry and agenda