If you don't smoke weed you are a moron. It will literally keep you cancer free

If you don't smoke weed you are a moron. It will literally keep you cancer free.

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixtears.ca/natures-answer-for-cancer/
patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/marijuana-info/marijuana-and-your-lungs-recent-studies/
ucsf.edu/news/2012/01/11282/marijuana-shown-be-less-damaging-lungs-tobacco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you smoke weed you are a moron. It will give you some rather expensive cancer and brain damage

It has literally been shown in over 10 scientific papers to cure cancer. Expanding the mind doesn't damage it you moron.

That's called swelling of the brain you moron

I don't smoke weed because I'm not a teenager and I have shit to do.

I don't think you have anything valuable to say. If you can not see the difference between a metaphor and a literal statement you need to spend more time with people and learn how they talk.

Good for you, Now it's time for you to go back to church and pray that the youth today will see the light of christ or whatever it is you do.

Unfortunately for you it does actually cause swelling

I smoke weed and this thread is already going to shit. OP has disappointed me. If you don't smoke leave us alone. If you do smoke, don't tell others how to live their life. Smoke your herb and live your life. Don't fuck with others, you give us a bad rep.

What are you sixteen?

No, it won't.

It has actually been shown to reduce inflammation due to certain compounds in it in several papers. "the compounds will not only help heal certain forms of inflammation, but also be instrumental in treating chronic illnesses"

It has been shown to cure cancer in laboratories.

First rule of being white and smoking weed and getting away with it are ask people if they smoke if theybsay what they smoke weed. If you go to thier house and they have ashtrays full of ash and no cig buts they smoke weed

> not believing in Jesus

durr virgin you wear fedora hats

1. 2000 years ago a magic man ded and rose up 3 days later and flew into the sky.

2. Hes still up there and he can see u

3. Hes gonna get u after u die, unless you do what I say

Retard

No it don't. Its already legal in a bunch of places, you can stop bullshitting about it performing miracles just because you wanna get high.

No one believed you then, no one believes you now. Just be truthful and say you wanna get high and quit lying.

If you go their house and smoke a bong with them, they smoke weed.

Marijuana causes testicular cancer, idiot, do some research.

Look it up dumbass.

I have, dumbass, its bogus.

No, but it does make alot of holier than thou stoner fags. I smoke weed. But almost everyone else I know I hate for being retards that spout off dumbshit they heard from someone else and don't even understand.

It got to the point that I am at now that the only people I deal with are my best friend.

It does give people a form of brain cancer, in a way. Like that faggot purple dove brain cancer.

The gay ass smiley emojis crying inlaughter and those faggot 100s.

Most stoners are white niggers, more or less.

lmao user Jesus actually existed, the Bible is just a shitstack of historical fiction

Underrated as fuck.

Riddle me this, numbskull, if marijuana cures cancer, then why did Bob Marley die of cancer?

Shit, the amount of weed he smoked, he should've been immortal, right? It cures every illness and ailment, right? How come he's dead?

/thread

Bob Marley was poisoned by the CIA because he was a danger to the war on drugs. Educate yourself before you spew idiotic statements.

>404

>causes swelling
Try shrinking

>poison
Marijuana cures poisoning.

Warn me before you start into horseshit conspiracies so i can attach protective gear

is this some new meme?

>weed
>repairs damaged DNA that is continuiously reproducing.

Top kek meme harder cannashill.

This is no more a meme than atoms containing electrons is a meme.

Marajuana is a gateway drug. My cousin started with it and in a few years died from overdosing on some pills his stoner friend gave him.

No, this bogus shit has been around since the 60's, lying and saying it cures everything. Its scientifically proven that it cures nothing. Only thing its good for is feeling good, and giving dying people an appetite. The dying people still die from whatever is killing them, they dont tell you that

I see you are still on the 1963 version of the science book.

Nah, I'm on that recent science, falamam.

Youre the one stuck on 60's era lies.

yeeeeeea but these threads, they've been like non-stop the past couple days and the emphasis is always *cures cancer* which is just obvious bait. i mean it really does alleviate and offset some mental disorders and eye-ball problems but no one of importance claims cancer cure anymore.

>be me
>smoke weed semi daily for years
>noticable lung problems
The problems being occasional chest pain and I get tired faster. But really that's all. In comparison to tobacco smoke it is much less problematic (triggered), although I think that's because I simply smoke less material. At least it's easy to take a break from - if I feel like shit from smoking too much I can just stop. Tobacco was not the same.
I think it's a little dishonest to say that it's not at all harmful and will prevent cancer and all that. It's smoke, it's tar. It gets caught in the little spaces of your lungs and chronically irritates the area.
I know this and accept it as a tradeoff associated with smoking.
It's anti inflammatory
You have time to browse /b

They cut back on the cure-all shit once states in the U.S. began legalizing it but there are still people out there that actually believe its magical

Bob Marley died from cancer in his toe. That should be all that needs to be said on the subject.

Yes, that he was poisoned by the CIA.

I think you smoked a bit to much dope if you think it cures/keeps cancer away

wtf is this guy talking about?

See

Didn't Bob Marley die from cancer?

Pretty sure the research that retarded quote comes from is referring to the oral consumption of hash oil concentrates. And pretty sure it was specifically stomach cancer that it seemed to, key words, seemed to, help with. Not a huge sample size, not a lot of study. But some studies have actually shown there to be some improvement in stomach cancer due to consumption of hash oil concentrates.

If you want to poison a dude who wears sandals all the time without him noticing it you'd go for the feet.

Obviously not, because I still had to see this thread.

There is absolutely no proof it cures anything.

Kek

The only proven medical use for THC is anti-nausea. It's usually used in an IV form only when a patient is not responding to other meds.

this nigga look like rihanna lmao

I never thought I'd meet a stoner sith lord.
You're thinking in absolutes friend.
Also before you jump me, I'm a stoner too.

>smoke
>cancer free

choose one. doesn't matter what plant is being burned, smoke is a carcinogen.

phoenixtears.ca/natures-answer-for-cancer/

This guy gets how weed cures cancer

but the THC inhibits tumor growth which is why pot smokers have much lower rates of lung cancer than tobacco smokers

The same as every stonerfag. Nothing

Take your pedo ass avatar with you and go somewhere else.

rofl.

credible source please?

patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/marijuana-info/marijuana-and-your-lungs-recent-studies/

For fuck's sake there are sources everywhere. Get you head out of your ass.

>credible

If you only believe that fox news is credible then we can't give you that obviously

I've read about health benefits of weed, but do you have a link for a peer reviewed empirical study?

itt: retards arguing with morons
asking for bait
replys with a "comment"

ucsf.edu/news/2012/01/11282/marijuana-shown-be-less-damaging-lungs-tobacco

That is because tobacco most commonly refers to cigarettes which have a shit ton more chemicals in them than you would get from just plain weed.

Also, if OP's statement were legitimate, then the statement would say, pot smokers never have cancer compared to X% of those who smoke tobacco.

OP I smoke weed, but you are incredibly misinformed if this thread isn't meant as bait

There are virtually no credible, long-term, peer reviewed studies that weed does anything. It's certainly possible that it doea all kinds of stuff - helps with glaucoma, reduces some kinds of inflammation, alleviates some symptoms of neurological disorders - but anyone who claims "proof" of this stuff is full of shit. We're a good decade away from being able to make any of those claims to any reasonable standard. If you read a study saying otherwise, it's almost certainly bad science.

Tommy Chong got cancer. He treated it with highly potent canabis oil, but he still got it.

>Weedfags get their proof that weed cures cancer and aids from obsolete angelfire websites full of anecdotal evidence and rotating marijuana leaf clipart

Keks through the ages.

>directly treating cancer cells in a petri dish with aqueous THC is the same as administrating THC into the body through the lungs by burning and inhalation

Stonerfag/sciencefag here, and holy shit you stoners are scientifically illiterate.

>instrumental
Painkillers are instrumental in the treatment of post-op surgery too, but only to treat the symptoms of pain and discomfort during recovery. "Instrumental" does not mean what you hope it means.

I'm the weedfag asking for a peer reviewed empirical study to verify the health benefits. Until I see one, I'll claim that I smoke weed because it makes me feel good.

Agreed.