Good evening, Anonymous! How was your Valentine's d- oh. Uhh... I mean... Hey! Let's just get started!

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your Valentine's d- oh. Uhh... I mean... Hey! Let's just get started!

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

evening, miss Reimu.

Hey there. How's it going?

Hello, friend.

Howdy! I'm new to tarot card reading...
I was wondering if the cards can see if I will ever fid the love of my life?

Evening Reimu

How's it going everyone?

-Al

*find

What's up, buddy?

going well. got 24 tiles cut and sanded,I just need to carve and stain them next. my hands ache.

evening, friend.

nice hoodie

If I get dubs I'd like donate to this fine user. How are you?

-phi

Pretty good.

Hey! How are you doing?

Cool, what have you been up to recently?

-Al

Thanks!

Any question focused on life or the human experience can be answered by the cards. Whether you believe that answer is up to you, but good luck with your GET if you decide to roll!

Hi, hi.

What should I do tonight?

I NEED AN ANSWER. I NEVER GET DUBS.

Go to sleep, its important for good health

Hey, what's up?

-Al

Finding my waifu while living my lifu

Oh, tiles huh? What are you gonna do with them?

Something productive but enjoyable! Or you can just hang out here with us.

Hello, everyone.
Uu~
That's the dream.

Coming down with the flu :(

Reporting for duty, ma'am *salutes*

How was everyone's Valentine's Day? I anticipate November 2017 to be an exceptionally fruitful month.

I see. I don't really watch anime so I can't relate but I wish you luck.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon.

Hey 2B, I'll try to refrain from the luck this time.

-Al

good, just sore hands. you?

evening you

enjoy a nice drink and relax. take some time to be comfortable with yourself.

rune set out of some douglas fir I had.

Lonely. Not gonna lie.

Thanks!

-Nico

Will I have a plump gf?

Good evening everyone.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. Get well soon!

With any luck I should be ready to move by then, so I'd hope so!

>*giggle*
You know, people ask me this when I come in to work all the time. What else is there to say but "coming in to work?"

hi lovelies.

Roll

It's 8 PM.

Like what?

Thought about it.

Reroll

Roll again

On a bus back to Toronto. Perfect timing for this haha.
Fae

Sounds great! I hope you'll show us when they're ready then!

Hi bunny.

Hi other bunny.

ROLLL

DEATH TO ALL JEWS BROFIST

Why would you have sore hands? I have sore knuckles from boxing today and yesterday, but otherwise I'm fine.

Also my Valentine's Day turned out pretty well. How was yours?

I suppose you are correct about that. Thanks for your work.

That just means you can get up at 4 AM to start your day. You know what they say, the early bird gets the worm.

-Al

If it happens, it happens. *shrugs* What are you gonna do?

That makes the two of us, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing. What did you do most of the day?

Where are you planning to move to?

I don't think anyone has referred to me as that before. I rather like it. Good evening, Jill.

How was your fondue party, assistant?

Rollo

Coolio!
Yeah, with some people it can be a "hit or miss" thing. Thanks though!
This is the wut you were looking for.

Rollllllll

Yesss

I dunno! Productive means a lot of things depending on what your goals in the near and far future might be.

Oooh, lovely, am I?

WOOOO

A long boring trip can be the perfect time to just sit back and relax with friends. If I may ask, why were you on a trip?

I can try to protect you by constricting some of the luck around you and sending it somewhere else. Could keep you from rolling dubs. How was work on Valentine's day?

No problem, I'm up for some conversation anytime.

-Al

Hello madam! I may be dipping out since I'm hosting a fondue party at the moment.

-phi

I managed to get all of my work done, with few interruptions. Thank goodness. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't manage to catch one of Reimu's threads, but that can't be helped much now.

What did you end up doing?

I did, unfortunately. Did I miss anything significant? Any new pairings within our lovely little community?

Hello dear, how are you?

-phi

Waiting

absolutely! once I finish them up, I'll post them sometime.

douglas fir is a very hard wood, and I've been making my rune set with hand tools since it's all I have. it's... not amazing.

you should like it

I wouldn't quite call myself a bunny.

Hi..

I CAN'T BE STOPPED

Well, time for the hentai stream. Wish me luck.

-Nico

Hey there! How awkward is the bus ride? Are there any weirdos riding with you?

Don't know yet! My criteria are this:
>affordable
>city
>good internet
>proximity to friends in other places

So far it looks like that limits my options to the US Northeast, but that's still a pretty big place!

Ahaha... Not that I know of. I'm happy to see you, though a friend of mine needs my attention tonight and so I won't be able to stick around for much of this thread...

Well Toronto is my trip actually. Nigara falls was was a day trip :3

I left montreal for London, Gatwick and was detained for 4 days. They sent me to toronto instead. Was a he'll of a ride so I took my vacation in Toronto.

FAE

hello everyone

Waiting. ...

Watch me get trips

I'm doing well, what about you?

have an... exciting time.

2B! You shitter, I was looking for you everywhere! This last weekend was amazing and yesterday wasfucking unvbelievable

I got a girlfriend now! Thanks for the advice your not such a bad guy

Wha! How flattering... How was your night?
How are you tonight?

I actually ended up going out with someone. It was a fun time just going around and chatting. Ignore the question in my previous reply. It's a shame you had to miss the threads, I could only catch a part of them but they seemed fun.

That's rather impressive. I hope you can get it done, sounds like it will be neat once you finish.

Sounds interesting, have you had fun on your trip? I've always wanted to go to see Niagara falls.

-Al

Roll

Hi Reimu,
Please tell me when my love-life is going to start
I'm a little desperate...

Love you~

Cannot tell it's dark. But there was this qomen talking to...herself? I guess in french or Arabic at the terminal.

It was unsettling because she wold stare into your soul and laugh randomly.

Fuck..

Ehh. Hosting a party which is nice but feeling a distinct lack of direction at the moment as far as life goes.

-phi

It's actually still happening, I'm just saying hello.

-phi

hope everyone is all fine , on valentines day i had the best date ever ,
with nice thing called deep sleep
missed the feel of being fully rested for so long , prob last time i felt that feel was 2-3 months ago

Without tarot, I can tell you this!

It'll start as soon as you get yourself out there meeting new girls, getting to know them, and asking them out!

Shit

Oh, hey phi, what type of party are you hosting? I'd help on the lack of direction, but I feel like that's something you have to figure out for yourself

Well, enjoy having friends over. I always liked parties.

-Al

Yes! The falls were amazing. Would recommend. The canadian side is nicer IMHO because it is shaped like a horse shoe.
Fae

Oh, I don't mind at all. Please, tend to your guests. I'll be around after the threads.

As are you.

Hmm, considering those criteria, you might want to look into Washington state. Though I'm not certain how many friends you have on the West coast of the U.S. You'll find someplace suitable soon enough.

Happy to see you as well. And no matter, you go perform your services. We'll hold down the fort ma'am. *salutes*

Good evening.

Must. Get.tripppssss

o nice got dubs
Reimu i have question for the cards
will i accomplish my set goals for this year ?

No whammy

it's been good so far. mostly just waiting for you beautiful people and reading the news. a thrilling evening.

the carving is just going to be a hot knife, so it's basically drawing slowly and carefully. then staining pretty easily. still, it felt nice to make something physical with my hands.

the only direction in life is the direction you choose to move in. I pray you'll make a good decision, friend.

Just once pls

No no, the west coast is far away from anyone I know! That's why I'm limiting it to the east side! Shrine money doesn't pay for plane trips to visit people very often!

Plssss

If you wouldn't mind dropping me a line after the thread, I had some ideas I thought I might run by you.
I never go out of my way to read the news. It just becomes so tiring so quickly.

Pllsssss

im here reisen! ahhh!!!

This is weird

You're very welcome, and congratulations on your success. I wish you the best.

A date? Sounds like a good time; where did you end up going? Did you get the jitters? Was it awkward at all?

Damnit. It appears my efforts to recruit you to the West have been foiled.

Oi dubs. That was quick.

This question has been bugging the shit out of me: Will my ex wife and I ever be be a family again with our kids or is it moot at this point?

Fae

I want chubby gf!

Rolling

Roll

Sure. We'll be in touch shortly.

Hello there. Who might you be? I don't think we've been introduced. I'm 2B.