Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Work in a middle school with annoying shitty kids. Ask me anything. Also I'm drunk

Tits not related

What was our math homework I forgot to write it down?

Ever wanna bang the shit out of a kid?

Would you fuck any of them?

What do you teach?

What state?

Not really. They're all pimply little assholes who constantly talk back to you so even if they are mildly attractive their shitty attitude completely ruins anything

Washington

have you ever snapped at them?

Post your Tits or gtfo

Post tits and chin

I'm actually really patient with them but sometimes I leave work completely drained. There are times where I wish I could just call them little shits for the way they act

I don't have a pair of tits. My nipples are hairy, if that's your thing

how many niggers or gay fiilthy frank quotes do you hear a day from these lil' edge lords

I had a teacher in 8th grade call us dumbass mistakes of humans whilst throwing a globe accross the room, just do it

Abandon thread

dislaimer though: he is currently in jail for child hasting

Can I get some (You)s?

That is my thing

Post butthole with timestamp or gtfo

Oh hell yeah now we're talking

I don't know what any of that means but I do hear a lot of "cash me outside" quoting. That and a lot of little assholes calling teacher faggots and saying fuck you to their face

Mr. Odel?

Here you go fam.

O yeah!

Are you actively racist towards the nigger kids? I would be.

Sometimes I wish I could but I have to remind myself that I'm just starting and I can't cut my own throat so soon in the game

his name was Mr. Grecco

understandable.You cant win with the little shits man I swear.

No, I give all my kids a chance to prove me wrong in believing there isn't any hope left

middleschool is probably the worst to teach at

Give us your thoughts on Betsy DeVos?

OP, what do you teach?
How many periods a day?
What are your extra duties?

I don't know anything about Betsy DeVos but I find politics immensely amusing only because people care so much about it. I'll always go against the tide just because so many people seem perturbed by that.

Why a Teacher? Why not something that actually pays people?

>I don't know anything about Betsy DeVos but I find politics immensely amusing only because people care so much about it. I'll always go against the tide just because so many people seem perturbed by that.

You teach in a public school system?

After college I didn't know what I wanted to do. I was lost for a while but then I got a job working in an elementary school and realized I really liked working with kids. I was good at it and realized that's what I wanted to do. Regardless of pay. Crazy, I know.

Yep public school.. I know. Sometimes I feel like a walking contradiction

What the fuck do you do at schooooool.

I try and educate young minds..But this whole common core thing makes things 3 times harder

i remember my 3rd grade teacher getting hardcore upset for all of us failing our writing assignment.
i forget what its called but we had to write a very detailed step by step guide on how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
he wanted it to be EXTREMELY FUCKING DETAILED.
after the the 4th student failed to properly do it, he stopped the whole damn thing and started yelling at everyone.
we were all in trouble.
he threw all out papers in the trash.

no, man. What do you DO? English? Para? Cafeteria lady?