Never done shrooms before but I've done acid like 20 times, i have a quarter of them, any suggestions...

Never done shrooms before but I've done acid like 20 times, i have a quarter of them, any suggestions? And can I smoke them with weed or must i eat them, cause I've been told that it works but I don't know.

>picrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K6QseKGAVYk&index=4&list=PLUBoetuJk4Ed3pXu-8bY68If2TcBiw_U1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when you dont know basic chem

you gotta injst em m8

Flush them down the toilet. Rethink your life. You've been warned.

You cant smoke mushrooms you idiot, eat them.

Op here

Okay I just asked cause I've been told that. How many should I take?

You can smoke after you eat them. Won't feel much when you smoke tho

Half of what you have

Never mind just read you had a quarter. Take them all

Why do losers like you even come on Sup Forums?
>fucking trap threads

I've only taken 2 grams before, anyone wanna fill me in on what I'm missing?

Seems like too much

The trip you get when you take shrooms is actually the result of ingesting the natural toxins in the shrooms. If you smoke them, you won't get that trip that you do when you ingest the toxin.

The trip is, in essence, the result of you poisoning yourself with the toxins in their tissues

It is. Eat a gram and wait to see how you feel but wait at least an hour.

Its about to go down

eat more than that and drink plenty of juice

This. Depending on the strain and the way they are grown, potency will change from batch to batch. Plus its ur first time so take it easy

Isn't that the case with most drugs?
A toxin you ingest to feel funny.

Why juice? I'm curious

Experienced shroomer here:

If you can, throw them into a blender with some orange juice. It'll taste like dir flavored orange juice but you'll trip harder. Don't worry about anything, you have zero chance of dying and 100% chance of having fun. Look deep inside yourself.

Shroom expert here. Go slow. You can always take more but once you've taken too many, it's going to be a bad 4-6 hours.
Put them in hot (not boiling) water with lemon juice and honey and drink the tea. After that eat them.

the vitamin c boost the effectr of psylicibin

experience tranquility

Shrooms are fucking amazing. I ate them in a pb&j. They were dry as fuck so it felt like I was eating wood

As a rule I always trip with at least an eighth. Eat with salsa if you want to completely mask the flavor and finish with a big glass of OJ

Fuck that, go all the way. What truly bad will happen, he panics for a minute then goes back to laughing at the absurdity of humanity?

Jumping into the deep end with a drug you don't know is a bad idea though. It might've gone well for you, but that's not an universal law.

Or he balls-out bad trips for the next 4 hours.

The more dehydrated you are the more u trip nd more intense it is, so like eat them and dont drink anything and then go like on a hike or something , ur be okay

Exactly why I took just a gram, it's my first time. I love acid and have done it plenty of times but I double stamped once and never again. Bad trip. Saw ghost like faces in my peripherals and they went away like mist. I could barely stand still lol too many damn trails

>I've done acid like 20 times

pretty sure he'll be fine. it's just shrooms

Eat 3.5g and go from there. Have a good time. (You will)

What makes you say that? Shrooms are awesome.

Enjoy.

Should I eat another gram? I've ingestid one already and it's been 30 min

they taste like shot. don't do a lot for the first time. (don't want an ego death the first time).
they're more dangerous than acid so... have fun

I've taken full eights, its great. Eat them with oreos and smoke kush when you're really tripping. Thats how it do

Yeah, unless he happens to be oversensitive to them. Ergot and psilocybin are two different compounds.

what is that shit with the Russians going into a horror museum and the dog is sick so mom says "don't worry I buy new cat" than money rains from the ceiling....pic unrelated

Wait another 30 minutes, just like with lsd, it might take a while before you feel it.

Eat another 2.5. 1g is subthreshold. At 3.5 you'll stay lucid but still get a hell of a lightshow.

Dude just eat it all, you WILL be fine. Would you rather go on the kiddie slide or the best roller coaster on earth?

>Should I eat another gram?

Naa, chop up another gram and toss it into a mug of hot water (close to boiling). Let it soak for 5 min, add some citrus to it and drink up, it will metabolize a lot faster in the form of tea than just eating them straight up.

If you wanna smoke them, you'll need a mao inhibitor. Google that shit or just eat up.

Cannabis and Shrooms are probably the safest illegal drugs. If someone was TRYING to kill themselves with these they would probably wind up at a Sonic drive through at 4am overly thanking them for the god send that is a chili cheese dog. Go balls out, you WILL have fun.

"Lemon Tek"
You're welcome!

That's not true. It emulates serotonin (a neurotransmitter responsible for sleep, mood, appetite etc) so your brain pumps out different chems at different times to usual, that's all.

This "it's an acid and the effect is caused by your brain dying and glitching out" stereotype needs to die; it's not like a fucking PC with a magnet next to it making it, it's just temporarily modding your OS.

God I miss tripping on mushrooms, I envy you OP

making it glitch out*

>If someone was TRYING to kill themselves with these they would probably wind up at a Sonic drive through at 4am overly thanking them for the god send that is a chili cheese dog.

Driving while tripping balls is a great way to get yourself killed. All it takes is for you to start questioning whether or not you're really driving the car or just tripping. My buddy totaled his car that way; luckily he didn't kill anyone or himself in the process.

Op here, great way to put it.
Sounds like one for a trip that I'm knowledged with shrooms

Well your buddy is an idiot who couldn't maintain or know himself better. Glad he got in trouble.

If that's happening to you, it's only happening to you BECAUSE you expect to question what's real and what isn't, and because you assume something will go wrong because of that. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Anyone with any psych experience and a functional brain is capable of differentiating between reality and hallucinations. You don't see too much shit that's not there (unless you're doing salvia or DMT or something, but they're in an entirely different league to shrooms and LSD).

That's not to say it's safe to drive on psychedelics. I'm just saying the risk is more along the lines of being unable to judge your speed, the distance of other traffic, general laws of the road etc.

Can't amp a low wattage brain with shrooms.

1.75 grams OP

You'll have fun on that dose and get the feel of it..

If you liked it and want to go deeper do and 1/8 in like 2 weeks

I drive fucked up EVERYday. People don't understand that if you drive like a grandpa, you wont get in trouble or endanger others. Just fucking chill, the road will always be there.

>Hands on 10-2.

>Cruise control set at speed limit

>set belt on

>be white

>have current tabs and insurence

>have a fucking current licence you dumb fuck

>never get pulled over

Have you ever considered that driving significantly under the speed limit can also be dangerous?
If people drive at the limit and you're much slower, the risk of them rear ending you is bigger.

Op here. I just took another gram with pineapple juice. I feel funny lol like laughing lol but no visuals

They will likely happen in another hour or so.

Don't redose anymore. Have fun.

Here is a youtube channel where a guy gives good advice on doing mushrooms and what to expect.

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ

FIRST EXPERIENCE INCOMING -
>i remember the very first time i took shrooms
>i was 17, picked up an oz figured it was enough
>for me and some friends
>Get to party
>bust it up into quarters
>I didn't know anything about taking shrooms at the time
>Fuckit.jpg ate the entire quarter bag
>noturningbacknow.avi
>Hit me like a ton of shitposting bananas
>Threw up thinking ok this will calm down now
>NOPEFUCKU.bmp
>Brother ask to start fire in fireplace
>GO to garage see starter logs
>Fuckit man grab all of them
>put like 10 starter logs in the fire place
>Add fluid
>Light
>Cool.huffingtonpost
>everyone freaked out fire coming out of fireplace
>fire shooting from chimey
>apparently you not suppose to use that many starter logs
>Firemen show up
>big to do
>they put fire out

First time tripping i set my brothers house on fire.

Did I say anything about driving below the speed limit? No.

I drive THE speed limit and I get tailgated and passed on the left and right by others, thats why I feel like i'm driving like an old man.

>because I follow the fucking law

I live in Kentucky by the way, my home state of Washington enforces traffic laws more efficiently.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6QseKGAVYk&index=4&list=PLUBoetuJk4Ed3pXu-8bY68If2TcBiw_U1

Don't be scared to go up a bit more. Be bold, but probably keep it under 4g

You said driving like a grandpa, they tend to drive too slow. But if you're at the speed limit it should be good.

Thanks bro, I hope you have a good evening.

Sauce of pic

Some thread I was in, made a lot of pictures.

?

The problem there is if you drive past cops, generally they'll notice you're driving super carefully. They're literally trained to look for that as a sign of potential guilt, especially if they can see you and you're not actually a grandpa. Which in itself isn't a problem, since psyches are notoriously hard to detect, and they can't charge you on the strength that you were acting a little weird, especially if you haven't broken any driving laws. That is, unless you happen to have the drugs with you. Then you're fucked.

Bullshit bullshit bullshit

If you are driving the speed limit, not swerving, belt on, current tabs, in the far right lane on the highway, they cannot pull you over.

>its a myth they pull over people following the law

Source: both my parents are cops.

Just drive like they taught you in Driver's Ed and you will actually be fine.

>unless you're black

I think you severely underestimate the capability of shrooms. Acid tends to be the more extrinsic, energetic, "bigger" trip, where as shrooms are more about looking inwards and confronting any conflicts you have within yourself through total disassociation with the ego. Acid trips are more about the world around you and how infinitesimally small you are in comparison. I've dropped 10g of dried liberty caps and they gave me the deepest, most intense and powerful trip I've ever had. I did a 1000ug acid trip and it just enhanced the visuals to a mind-boggling degree, but mentally I was no different to if I'd have took only 150ug.

A good analogy if you know your science is LSD = gravity and shrooms = quantum physics. One is an essential science describing the biggest things in the universe, the other is an essential science describing the workings of the most incomprehensibly small and complex things in the universe.

eh its different for everyone. I hope he takes them all and has a fantastic time.

under-rated post

PsychedSubstance is starting to cave to legal pressure. He posted a vid a couple months back detailing how he's being censored and his videos are being suppressed in YT search. He's always been pro-psych and hints several times in his older videos that he believes there's more to them than anyone can really explain.

Recently, however, he's been much more along the lines of "we don't support this at all. however, blah blah blah video", but to the point where it's starting to seem like he believes it. He's much more conservative with the info he gives and much more spun in the "all drugs are bad" direction.

I don't think he truly has changed, though. What I do know for a fact, however, is he's been making a living for years through ad revenue. Now, he goes too extreme, and YT will stop his videos appearing in search results, and he'll earn less from his vids. So it's no surprise and no coincidence that he's toning it down.

TL;DR PsychedSubstance has lost his integrity and is moving away from the channel's original aim to provide information so he can keep raking in the cheques.

I've done both a couple times. The highs are very comparable. Favorite way to take mushrooms is make a tea with them. Mix it with something herbal like peppermint and use lemon juice in the tea. You can steep the same brew 2-3 times for maximum effect.

I've never had the stomach aches with tea and it's much easier to control how high you get with how you make your tea and how much you drink. I highly recommend it.

Where exactly do you live? Here in the UK you can be pulled over at any time for no reason at the cops' discretion. They just can't actually arrest you without evidence. But if they've already got you to pull over, then they're gonna find any evidence you do have with you and you're fucked.

Op here

I have trails and I'm giggling by myself lol everything does look weird but not like acid where everything moves, this 2g and 2 hours deep

Both drugs can do both of what I described, they just seem to have preferences. Usual habits, if you will.

Just you wait. Often for me, the world will feel like it's made outta wobbly rubbery mushroom shit. It's not as immediately defined as acidy breathing walls, but it's much more mindblowing in a whimsical sorta way when it does happen.

LSD > mushrooms

They both send you to the same place via different routes. You just haven't done enough to notice yet. It's more about dose and mindset, but both LSD and shrooms need treating with respect because they could both fucking annihilate you to a degree you wouldn't be able to even comprehend. As I said, it's dose and mindset-dependant

All of it, or at least 5 grams. Don't be a bitch.

Doctor fag reporting in
Its always sad when i see drug threads, from youths all the way to adults ruining their lives.
OP you should re-consider your life choices, i know what people are going to say. Mushrooms are safe
No one ever died. This is true, but when you introduce mind alternating chemicals into your body, it forever changes you. You might not notice it at first but on a biological lvl it does. You will never be the same as you were before you took drugs. There are documented cases
were people took so much acid over long periods of time and have serious mental issues. Same with cannabis, Cannabis can be a god sent for some. Cannabis does alter your chemical makeup. So please think before you act. Do the right thing next time friendo.

Literally every other ingestion method is inferior to eating them one mushroom at a time with Peanut M&Ms and coke. Not pepsi, coke.

Word

Fuck that. Mushrooms were the greatest trip I ever had.

eat a half quarter if its your first time (since you're experienced) visuals are similar to acid while the body high is more intense then acid in my opinion, but i've only took a low amount of acid when I did it, I really enjoy shrooms, just sit back and think about the conspiracy theories and you'll have your mind blown

>losers
>taking drugs and calling others losers
>logic

>idiot
another one
OP this for you

first thing you need to do is clean all the shit out of your system (will interfere with the good trip the humble muchrooms will take you on)

so dont eat anything but water for a whole day (3) but im guessing u wont fast for 3 days

Then you must find a safe place
>somewhere no one is going to fuck with you

EAT half , dont be a pussy

then let it hit you

You dont have to be doing anything

>watching video music ect...

just sit there

the come up is ruff

this is when all that ego and bullshit your tought to believe leavs your body

>now you are free to trip

4 hrs in you will come to clarity

this would be a good time to either , take the rest
or drink a few beers and reflect on the experience.

anyone who says otherwise is brainwashed and undermind control from the evil controllers

First off, who says being different to the person you were before is necessarily a bad thing?

Second, people go insaneyeah it happens. But you're making out like it's a really common side effect, and it's really not. Psyches can bring out mental illnesses in people predisposed to have them earlier than if they hadn't touched the drugs, but they don't create them from nowhere.

Also, once you have the mental issue, psychedelics are the only things that allow you to deal with it. Antidepressants distract, psyches lay out all your issues on the table and force you to deal with them. That's why they can "give" people mental conditions. They actually just pull out all the shit that person's running from, and if they refuse to let go and change, they'll be a little nuts for a while until they accept what's happening.

Get ready for a unique enlightening experience. also do 1.5g you puss

left a few things out

>dont fucking smoke them
>if your having a really bad trip , a bit of weed helps

but id say just soldier it out

Tim?

Weed can either stop your trip in its tracks, or it can pry you away from the safety grip of linear thought. It's a bit of a lottery; sometimes I've smoked up while tripping and its intensified the whole thing like fuck, clouded my head and thus compromised the logical reasoning abilities that lay between a clear-headed, enlightening trip and complete disassociation with the physical world. Careful, user.