KEK

RIP bitches!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ToJlfqFMuME
youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you ever consider what you could be doing instead of watching the analytics of something you supposedly don't care about?
you could have made your own movie if you put as much passion into it as you did this shit.

>something you supposedly don't care about
Don't put words in my mouth, kid. I'm quite passionate about this film's downfall. You could say it has become a hobby. Their failure is a personal success to me.

We do care, though. They shat all over the fans and watching this is fun.

I have made many people watch this

youtu.be/ToJlfqFMuME

When they tell me to stop, I tell them no, they have to take it all in, so this shit ends.

Keep fighting the good fight OP. This movie fucking sucks, and it looks like it will fail miserably. Thank God.

What pisses me off the most about this shit is that they simply named the film Ghostbusters. It's like they're trying to broadcast the message that this agenda driven piece of shit is literally on the same level as the original.

This brings me more joy than it should. But it's joy all the same.

Do you ever consider that you might like sucking dick and should look into changing your current lifestyle?

Looks like it'll break even, factoring in home video etc. Since studio bigwigs love it, it'll get the sequels y'all are so butthurt about.

Oh.

Oh god.

It's just so awful.

Only 439 Million left to go until they break even

>You could say it has become a hobby.

Doubt it. This weekend is pretty much the last one where it'll make any significant money with the future releases coming out.
After that, it'll be lucky if it reaches $150 million.

Did all you retards forget that it has been one week. 80 million in that time frame is impressive. It'll make its budget back by next week, then market budget by the week after.

Quote me on that.

And then at least $100 million in promotional costs.

And after that, enough extra to cover the cut cinemas and international distributors take.

And then maybe they can think about turning a profit.

>Ecto Cooler will literally be the only profitable thing to come out of this movie

Yeah totally, as long as very single person in the United States buys a Ghostbusters dvd. Go to bed Amy, you're delusional

Just like fant4tastic did too
Face it champ, this is a stinker
it's in the garbage and we just need to let it go

We won't be getting any true Ghostbusters installment that pays tribute to the original and world builds itself with all the lore it has.

Sony has foresaken us and this is what we're left with.
Let this be a reminder on what happens with trying to push and force agendas down people's throats and ridicule them. The very same people they want money from. Thinking it'll still work.

>world builds itself with all the lore it has.
It's a comedy, you nincompoop. Comedies don't do "worldbuilding" or "lore", that's for nerds, and not cool nerds like Wil Wheaton, actual nerds that deserved to get the shit beaten out of them in middle school.

Why the fuck is this PG13? I remember when PG13 acshully meant something
E.g.s
>Red Dawn - highest murder count in film history up until 1984
>Kelly lebrock's snatch shot in Woman in Red
>rats being cooked alive in Indy and the Last Crusade
>Darth Vader killing kids in Revenge of the Sith

Oh yeah and
>the joker's pencil trick in The Dark Night

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY

>le pretending to be retarded

you should go out and buy more movie tickets since no one else is

I'm worried that Sony might learn the wrong lesson out of this. They should learn from this that reboots and remakes are terrible ideas. But they might instead take from this that it was the female cast that caused this to happen and be less inclined to make science fiction and action movies with primarily female casts.

Bruh go look at what's coming out in the next week weeks and then rethink your statements.

already did

Milla Jovovich's nips in fifth element

It's not the reboot or remake that makes it a terrible idea. But the idea for the reboot or remake that makes it terrible.

Are people honestly surprised by this?
Pretty much every 80's remake/reboot has flopped at the box office.

Conan
Total recall
Red Dawn
Poltergeist
Ghostbusters
Etc

Hollywood needs to take a hint, and fucking stop doing remakes of classic movies that fans do not want.

>Star Trek this week

LOL

>Bourne next week

LOLLLLLLLLLL

don't get lost in that shuffle nigga AH SAY DON'T GET LOST

watching some shitty cam rip atm. so far it's been like "ok". screaming fat black woman is annoying and so far it's been just full blown comedy.

but seen much worse movies, unless the rest is really shitty.

Judge Dredd was an improvement over the Stallone version though

Fright Night reboot was just as good as the original famm

I still have hope

>havent seen the movie
>dont ever plan to
>soon as this was announced it made me happy
>"but why user?"
>shitty movies cause tons of drama
>drama means memes
>drama means we get legit bad guys to hate and make fun of like sony pictures and paul fieg
>drama means we get reviews that are going to find creative ways to shit on movies like this

imagine if the dark knight rises was actually good and the plane scene was removed - how much of your lives would that much emptier

think about it guys

think

about

it

>IM GONNA BUY AS MANY TICKETS AS I CAN TO STICK IT TO THE FUCKING WHITE MALES
I wish these people could step back for all of two seconds and realize that their personalities and psyches have been hijacked by corporate entities.

... Shit we actually ARE living in a cyberpunk dystopia

Where did you find it? Been looking. Want to see how awful it is.

no shit, I always thought it was rated R for that reason alone

god I love the French

private trackers, probably shows up on public soon if it's not already

the thing with dark knight rises is that it's trying to be serious and cinematic, but just comes off as goofy. the plane scene sets this tone for the entire movie which is why it's so infamous.

ghostbusters is intentionally 'goofy'

WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT HAVE THEY DONE. THIS IS TERRIBLE

seen better effects in a TV advert

Ah damn. I guess I'll check the usual suspects in a day or two.

The original Fright Night was far superior to the new one. Dredd was better then the original......a lot better.

they didn't!

You're right user.
I'm off to make my dream documentary on how to not make a financially successful movie.

Why is Bill Murray's character dressed the same way that the director dresses? was it supposed to be a director cameo that they turned into an actor cameo when Bill Murray agreed to be in it?

I keep seeing different numbers for the budget. Is it 140 Mil or another figure?

Dredd wasn't really a remake though. You wouldn't call Batman Begins a remake of Tim Burton's Batman.

So shitty the Chinese don't even want to make a ripoff

really compels you to ponder

Dredd was better because it was more faithful to the original source material than Judge Dredd 95 was. The 95 one was just a Stallone movie not a Judge Dredd movie.

Likewise Ghostbusters 2016 isn't a "ghostbusters" movie it's a "Paul Feig comedy".

>Ben Carson redpilled the nation
>the RNC is playing media like a fool
>Jack is getting flak on Twitter from everyone including WikiLeaks
>Ghostbusters is a flop
What a time to be alive.

the absolute madman

garrison is a shitposter now

Stallones Dredd is almost like a sequel to Demolition Man

Anyone?

>>Jack is getting flak on Twitter from everyone including WikiLeaks
SJW FASCISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

LESDOGGG'S TWITTER HISTORY BEFORE THIS MANUFACTURED SONY STUNT WAS FULL OF HATING AND SLURS

oh my fucking god. the 'effects' on it dragging him out the window. the fucking ragdoll that drops from the window. The fact they're entirely responsible for a manslaughter.
>9/10, BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL

It's funny how capitalism and cultural marxism (feminism) have found common ground in Jewywood.

It's fake you moron.

>Jack
who?

>Judge Dredd was an improvement over the Stallone version though
The original Judge Dredd wasn't a classic NOR made in the 80s and the remake did poorly at the box office.

>Fright Night reboot was just as good as the original famm
I liked the remake, but the original is still superior and the remake also did poorly at the box office.

I wouldn't have cared until the studio and media blitzed on the fans for disliking it. They sold out a HUGE portion of their fans for the "watch it so we can spite the misogynists!" vote.

The dickheads ranting about the movie were always going to exist, but the folks like myself who had serious issues with the movie (for me, Patty's portrayal) were silenced and lumped into that same pot for ticket sales. And I'm glad it backfired.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Jack Dorsey

Judge Dredd had a much better representation of Mega City 1. Dredd was closer in spirit to the characterization of the original character.

Also to be fair, Stallone argued with the producers to let him leave the helmet on, but the producers won out. He's the main reason the movie wasn't an utter ball of shit to begin with.

Doesnt look like a 144 million dollars budget movie for me

almost all of the staff were women so the budget was probably horribly used

Sony says 300 million global gross to break even.

Paul Feig says 500 mil global gross (at the low end) to break even.

So say - 400 mil.

It should do double what it does domestic, which will be about 150 mil.

So after ancillary and merch, etc, it should be fine.

I think they can shut down their "Ghostbusters Extended Universe" plans now though.

No "Slimer: Origins"

>It should do double what it does domestic, which will be about 150 mil.

/2

The new Fright Night was pretty bad, and nowhere near as good as the original. Not even close.

Both Dredd's were garbage. I guess at least the Stallone one had parts that were kind of close to the comic.

Then again the new one had gore.

That's one property that really could do with another remake.

I also think they could do a successful remake of Robocop in this day and age - It's almost like the satirical world of Robocop is actually less crazy than our current world.

Sony really fucked up big time on that remake.

Come to think of it, they really fucked up the Total Recall remake too. The original concept for that film was great - The Schwarzenegger and Verhoeven version was also great, but they had a real opportunity to go back to the original pitch and do a really good, but different remake.

Shit. Sony really is fucking awful.

Dredd was significantly closer to the comic than Judge Dredd was though

Shouldn't that mean that it cost 30% less though cause everyone knows women make 70 cents for ever dollar men make!

And?

It will do about 150 mil in the U.S.

Probably another 150 mil foreign.

That's 300 mil.

Sony claims this is their Magic Number for break even (even though Feig flat out said 500 mil was the minimum).

Since the film cost 150 mil to make and Sony said at least 100 mil to market, they either have some very favorable deals going on with theaters, or they're lying.

Whether it breaks even or not is a moot point. In 2016 a competent Ghostbusters remake should have dominated the box office and made AT LEAST its production budget back by now. The franchise has fans from three different generations at this point. Sony COMPLETELY fucked this up and any profit they make at this point is an embarrassment.

>or they're lying

You are being WAY too helpful, dude.

With Star Trek and Ice Age, this shit isn't going to gain any momentum.

No it wasn't.

Judge Dredd was actually quite similar to the comic for large parts (in terms of storylines, characters, locations etc - not really tone).

Dredd wasn't really anything like it at all. Except when it comes to the Violence. They got Anderson kinda right.

Shame both movies basically sucked though.

>Probably another 150 mil foreign.
do you know we're in the internet age.
all that bad word will severly limit possible revenue.

They werent kidding about the Scooby Doo effects, jesus. Anyway good to know that the nuGhostbusters suck at their job and arent held accountable for murder, yet still want the same amount of praise. Is this a brilliant commentary on women in the workforce?

Yeah, 'cuz I've always wondered what sort of person Slimer was before he got ghosted. My theory was that he's a chronic public masturbator.

>300 mil

It'll be lucky if it nets 100 million in the US. It has no legs in the foreign market. It's screening in China.

>150 mil foreign
sorry mate but you don't seem to understand much about european movie culture

Lol, you know that the only reason he's wearing a hat is because they decided to put it on a ragdoll.

It's not going to make 150 mil foreign without china.

even in an advert tied-in with the film

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These are the average earnings on these films.

Most large studio releases do at a minimum three times their opening weekend if held over for long enough.

So that's roughly 140 for domestic.

A large comedy generally, at best, does about the same in the foreign market.

Feigh/McCarthy films generally do much better than this on both counts, BUT they are also woman skewing R rated films, not kids flicks.

So if this performs like basically every other movie ever, it's looking at a top out of 300 globally.

HIS HAT COMES OFF THEN ITS BACK ON THE RAGDOLL, wtf does 144 million dollars pay for?

Which is funny because the hat is blown off BEFORE he goes out the window and then it's magically back on the ragdoll.

Fucking hilariously bad.

The realistic total here is ~100 million US, if its lucky, and maybe 50-70 million in the foreign market, again if its lucky. The general rule is total gross for a movie's theater runs is roughly equal to twice its opening weekend. GB made close to 50 million opening weekend. And its not showing well in any foreign market.

160 million will probably be the endgame here and Sony will only get half of that, maybe even less. This doesn't even cover the production cost nevermind the obviously exorbitant marketing costs they put out to try and build hype.

>hat already fell off inside, but when thrown off the window hat is still intact
>144M$

The first one was overrated as shit though

reminds me of this which had an $18 million budget

I don't get it

Is that good or bad?

Slimer vs Kristen Wiig: Crack of Justice

>Do you bleed?

At least this movie gave us Papa dressed as a ghostbuster man

>not "DO YOU SNOT ?"

You can see her snatch in the first Resident Evil.

BUST EM PAPA

How do you not know? Dumb frogposter

Hate to sound like a shill, but I went and bought the official Tobins Spirit Guide instead of wasting money on this crap. Pretty neat, has ghosts from both the cartoons and game too