20. US. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to shit like this so give me the least sketchy idea:

20. US. I'm paranoid as fuck when it comes to shit like this so give me the least sketchy idea:

I need a fuckin' drink. I live somewhere where I know absolutely no one, and I'm mega antisocial. 7 months from being able to buy for myself. What's the best way to get a bottle of rum or vodka for someone like me? Just have one of my steam friends over 21 buy me a bottle and ship it in UPS/FedEx?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/203981689-Shipping-alcohol-with-USPS-UPS-and-FedEx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats not going to help you tonight if thats what youre talking. What state are you in?

Bruh. When I was 13 I'd just give some guy 5 bucks to buy me booze in front of a liquor store. Don't be a faggot. Ask someone randomly walking in. Tell them you're 7 months and don't feel like waiting.

Nah I actually don't need it tonight, just sometime kinda soon (a couple weeks or less) so I can chill out some night. Didn't mean to imply I needed it ASAP

oh and i'm in oregon

Srop being such a pussy justo go to the liqour store and try to buy it with out id the worst theyll say is no and u just sinoly touch ur pockets the. Say sordy u forget it at home then the worst theyll say is no

Try to go to a sgitty looking liqour store

Liquor stores government run here and extremely often get police-paid 18 year olds going in to see if they will not ID. They ID the fuck out of everyone. Like if I went to every liquor store in the state maybe one would not ID me.

support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/203981689-Shipping-alcohol-with-USPS-UPS-and-FedEx

Was looking into it to see if it was a hassle or not, sounds like a bunch of work. Im clear out in Illinois or id be happy to help you otherwise.

Pay a homeless man to buy it for you

Isthere anyone you can get in touch with on facebook or something? Someone you graduated with and offer them an extra 10 or something?

Maybe a work buddy?

tbh been discussing it with some friends.

Sounds like all you have to do is pack it well so it doesn't break and get opened up for inspection, like good bubble wrap and newspaper/air balloon things. Bring to FedEx say "ship this to this fedex location and hold it", if they ask what it is you say "collectibles" or something that can pass as a general category that may contain a liquid.

Even if they x-ray it before putting it on a plane or truck, there's almost no chance they're going to pull the package and waste the time to see if it was shipped with alcohol declared.

just started at my job and it's all old adults, way older than me who wouldn't do it

I've tried a couple people but they won't bite unless I pay them an absurd amount of money

I suppose its not like you can catch any charges from that

I mean who's going to go out of their way to report illegal alcohol shipping to the police? 10 bottles? Maybe. One bottle? I doubt it. And that's on the probably 0.00001% chance that a package containing such undeclared is caught.

I'm in Portland, I'll help you kid.

>craigslist, or hassle some guy in a carpark. pay them an extra $10 over the cost of booze.

how

Did you make the mistake of moving anywhere else in Oregon?

hell no

Post contact info and I'll hook you up.

Alternatively there is a developmentally disabled black man by the 5th Ave food carts, who is very eager to share his daily bottle of vodka to anyone who will speak with him.

gvoice # 6125684129