Eternal /got/ general

Crannogmen best men edition

last

Sansashills not welcome

Why is Robin so much handsomer than Bran?

>MUH BOOGEYMAN!!!!!!

you need some stronger meds

All those who deny Bran is the Rightful King in the North and the ONLY true political marriage match for Dany, are my enemies.

buttmad branfag detected

your shitty character will never be a king

>people still believing the "five key characters" meme

clearly the story has changed from the original outline.

What you have to be careful about is whatever the blacked out lines in the document were- whatever was censored is likely instrumental to the books. If it wasn't censored, it means you can disregard it as unimportant.

(interesting note- some redditors went CIA investigation style and tried to uncover the words blacked out in the document. One phrase uncovered was that Jon Snow and Bran Stark become bitter enemies)

we see you branautist

nice try, Branautist. The original outline also had a love triangle between Arya, Jon and Tyrion. Why is it that that no longer matters but Bran being oh so fucking important does? It's clear the outline is no longer relevant.

Would you a frog, /got/?

>Sansa wasn't one of them, and he further meant to have her backstab her faimily and "rue the day" she did.

Has she done that already by snitching to Cersei about Ned's plans which got him killed?

Or will it be her turning against Jon in the show since the show didn't have her tell Cersei?

Excuse me, but I happen to find Bran boring and his cultists detestible.

However Branfags are typically showfags and I can't take them seriously, while the cult of Sansa is far older and every bit as much delusional.

>Jon Snow and Bran Stark become bitter enemies
no, that was grrm travelling to the future predicting branfags/jonautists great war

FIRST FOR THE FIRST STORM

What's his endgame?

Arya Is the hottest girl in got

Nigga plz. Robin 'Chad' Arryn.

>However Branfags are typically showfags
false. Branfag here and I read the books before they were cool.

>The original outline also had a love triangle between Arya, Jon and Tyrion. Why is it that that no longer matters

It does, A̶r̶y̶a̶ Sansa, Jon and Tyrion

>Excuse me, but I happen to find Bran boring and his cultists detestible.
very nice, very nice.

see
also
>quoting GRRM makes you a Branautist
this is the state of /got/

I'm not sure about her turning on her family or not. As has been said he changed a lot of the details of what he intended to do around because the characters take him places he didn't expect. I just don't think he changed who the central characters are.

NOT MEME-ING.

THIS IS NOT A MEME.

GET THIS WHILE IT'S FRESH.

STARKBOWL- GET HYPE.

Bran's peen don't work fampai.

Because you have a thing for jewish twinks?

We've all seen the clusterfuck image with the boobies out words 'deciphered' and they only have maybe 14 letters figures out and the rest is conjecture. Ffs, instead of bran it could be bronn. Something that small could throw the whole theory away.

Bran has the true clam to the North and Winterfell and hasn't married enemies like Sandra Bolton, or is she a Lannister? I've heard conflicting reports

And he shares the same blood with Robin that Sansa does and hasn't slapped Robin

Tyrion and Sansa never gave a shit about each other and never even consumated their marriage.

Arya Queen is best queen

holy shit you people are absolutely having a meltdown in here

>Le original outline is bogus and Bran isn't important meme
I'm pretty sure it was not by accident that GRRM chose Bran as the first POV character and gave him superpowers.

Dany's pussy doesn't work.

Match made in weirwood.net

it's not fresh, seen that on reddit years ago
iirc autists at asoiaf subreddit are now busy unraveling the text which was on the grrm computer when he was on the john "current year" oliver show

What happend in the show.

Righteous Lord Bolton will prevail.

Changing the course of the plot because the characters in GRRM's head take him places he did not foresee (he's said this happens before) is not the same as changing the foundation and spirit of the story as a whole, which is what he'd be doing by changing the "five key characters" thing.

If you care about Jon, Dany, Bran or Sansa, it's time for you to leave.

If you don't care about Jaime, Theon, Cersei, Davos and Stannis, it's time for you to leave.

>holy shit you people are absolutely having a voice of reason in here
fixed

Tyrion never fucked Arya in the outline either.

He wanted to though.

Some details may change, but the story stays the same

All this anti Branfag backlash is uninteresting. Let's talk about Bran instead.

How will Bran inevitably kill Jon for stealing his birthright? Or maybe he should just fry his brain and make him his functionally retarded cupbearer.

>hate Jon
>hate Bran
>hate Sansa
>hate all their fags

who do i side with?

>Tyrion never fucked Arya in the outline either.
maisie is such a slut she probably fucked dinklage

she such a fucking slut she had a competition with sophie who's gonna fuck more costars

obviously she won that contest

Arya will kill are bran fags

Why waste a perfectly good Kingsguard?

A belt around your neck

I care about all of those characters except Sansa. Sansa a shit.

you're easily triggered, aren't you

Proof?

He won't, Bran spent a season and an offscreen year in a tree just to learn that Jon is the most important person in the universe.

>How will Bran inevitably kill Jon for stealing his birthright?
yes, bran will try. but he will fail. the history will remember bran as little fag with no working cock, a little bitch who went full sperg just like his fanbase

no english you?

wow you seem normal and functioning

You can't trust a bastard usurper as Kingsguard

>Jaime, Theon, Cersei, Davos and Stannis

Oathbreaker, YOU HAVE NO COCK, kinslayer, BASED, kinslayer

Nah fampai, except for Davos, that list a shit

don't forget oathbreaker, wildling lover and tiny dick

>full sperg

like you in this thread

Alpha Males on GoT

1. Robert Baratheon
2. Randyll Tarly
3. Tywin Lannister
4. Robin Arryn
5. Euron Greyjoy
6. Kahl Drogo
7. Gregor Clegane
8. Dario Naharis

Did I forget anyone?

Arya master race!

Right, I'm sure Jon will win that battle, just like all the other battles he got bailed out of. Who will rescue him this time? Daenerys? Hope she doesn't mind having her nukes warged and turned against her.

He did break those Night Watch vows. Then again it was for good reason and to save the Watch and then the Realm.

And he's the greatest swordsman who ever lived.

He'd make a fine Kingsguard, just don't leave him around any redheads

obviously there are no proofs, but it's obvious both of them are huge slags. it's in the nature of the eternal anglo
lena also fucked pedro, it's so fucking obvious

as for dormer, her partner is A HUGE KEK, like, we're talking about loving black cocks. natalie definitely fucked a lot of costars

Sad blessing from Nutella.

>Who will rescue him this time?

His greatuncle and Bran's puppeteer.

Men call him King, and he is of the Night

#teamdragons

What do you think it was that finally sent these autists over the edge? we didnt even do anything to provoke them this time any they had a total mental breakdown anyway

>Robert
>the man who got cucked by his waifu and by his wife

>no bran
very accurate list

I hope night's king fucks bran in the ass to death with his ice cock

really makes you wonder, how white walker's cock look like?

Arya

>irrelevant

no thanks

why do aryafags even bother?

yes, spamming general with your faggotry is "nothing". fuckng quuers

We were mostly quiet today, too. I think they just missed us is all.

>Mance rayder
>Alliser thorne

Idk about maisie i dont get that slut vibe from her. She had one sex scene in one of her movies and she shunned herself doing it again.

I get hard thinking about the mountain ravaging her.

when?

someone (probably you) responded to a comment that was 6 hours old and threw a tantrum out of nowhere, blame yourself

Thorne didn't even get elected LC buy his own men.

Mance I could accept.

She will kill all heretics with needle.

oh she's gonna go full frontal nudity once the show is over, same with sophie and thousands of other actresses

obviously we're gonna need some barf bags for that scene

>answered to neither gods nor men
>lawful

I need sauce.

Correct. 'Alpha' suggests that he is tougher than other men. Bran is in fact above the realm of man, having ascended to literal godhood.

based targcest

Robert has some many hoes he probably didn't even notice.

true

To literal faggotry.

everytime I come to the general, I smell the branfaggotry. fucking queers polluting this general with their faggotry. not only faggotry but pedophilia as well

Oberyn

what sauce? I'm talking about the future, not today.

Alpha Males on GoT (updated)

1. Robert Baratheon
2. Randyll Tarly
3. Tywin Lannister
4. Robin Arryn
5. Euron Greyjoy
6. Kahl Drogo
7. Gregor Clegane
8. Dario Naharis
9. Mance Rayder

>literal godhood
>is a fucking puppet to the King of Night

Lol no

This

fucking Dorneniggers killed best Targfu

Oh nvm read wrong.

yeah fuck the bearloli pedos

You know where they don't put up with that kind of faggotry? r e d d i t. Stop crying and go play with your own kind.

>Bran is in fact above the realm of man, having ascended to literal faggotry.
fixed

Number 1 by far is Aegon I

joke didnt land the first time huh

but muh black and white characters

You're either Brada himself, or worse yet, a Bradaroonie. Your opinion is meaningless.