Good evening, Anonymous! How was your Valentine's d- oh. Uhh... I mean... Hey! Let's just get started!

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your Valentine's d- oh. Uhh... I mean... Hey! Let's just get started!

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jfJAI8MHsL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blessing you all with my presence.

I was donated a dub and rolled one myself . wat get ? Strawfag checking in :3

>1 off
close Reimu

vocaroo.com/i/s0jfJAI8MHsL
-Koi

hello my friends! how are you all?

I see we got a frog now. Wont be around long though.

thanks, Kermit Jesus.

tarot read?

Does this girl hold feelings for me in any way? And in what way?

Let's go.

I want to steal your socks when you're not looking

Its a shame that you would miss the threads, but I still hope you can get the job. I'll try to keep people posted if anyone asks why you're not here if you get it.

-Al

hello my friend, do you want some of my tea? i just made it, its nice and fresh, and hot

Hey hey thread

I'm still here

-Sweet Roll

Thank.

What's good, Koi?

im sorries - hands a bottle of fress water -

sooo im sure you have said
but i def missed
so what you did for 14th of feb ?

I'm still here.

-The prospective EMT with the overprotective parents.

My cat's company, I think he's cheered me up a bit since I got him back from mum's.

Just the aspect of being an Aussie and getting a Day job.
-Koi

She hasn't really shied from meeting. Just she can't afford to come out here; and I can't afford to go there, without losing something else important.
But we have tried to work out details for if I get money to.

New thread as I arrive in toronto :) gotta get to the metro soon to get back to hostel.
Fae

I worked. I had some chocolate as well, but largely left it in the coffee room for the rest of my coworkers.

Could you please explain to me their fears about someone suing you? It's not quite clear.

Why not ask them? (Ask them without being accusatory.)

So i made the mistake of falling in love with this guy I've talked to for a few years in a chat room. We met up once recently and since then i can't get him out of my mind but he doesn't feel the same way or is blocking out his own shit. We're still skyping till we fall asleep like we used to but i have no idea what we even are anymore.send help plz

Aren't you a day late?!

>Nine of Cups
There is a fertile environment between you two. It could blossom into something romantic with time and care.

>Five of Swords (Reversed)
There are slanderous forces working against you. She's hearing something from someone that is putting her off, but judging by the other cards, she doesnt' quite buy into the gossip.

>The Priestess
Her feelings for you right now are ones of subtle inspiration. She finds you a compelling influence to be around, someone who could possibly enrich her life by being in it.

Why do I have to not be looking?

That's not a carpet you stupid puppet.

They seem to be avoiding the topic currently, so that is a bit of a challenge...

>Could you please explain to me their fears about someone suing you? It's not quite clear.

They are afraid that I may get into an accident and another party will decide to sue us for all we have...

be safe love

there's nothing wrong with being straightforward. the worst response is a no.

Doing well, how are you quetz, still having extremely hot tea problems?

Hey hey Sweet Roll, I still want to talk. How was your Valentine's Day?

I can hear that. Don't I wish I could do the same.

Sorry phi, that's not the real me, I rarely use faces.

If I have time on the trip I'll do so. I'm planning it right now.

Nice jingle earlier. If you want I could try to screeencap everything and send it to you. It would be a bit of work but it would let you see what everyone's up to.

Sorry for the delay everyone, I had a lot of people to reply to.

-Al

Reroll so i don't drink myself into a coma tonight

Two days, here.
I recorded that during a Valentine's day and didn't get a chance to post it during any thread.
-Koi

well in way better then mine ,
where i slept nearly all day when i came home from work ,
but like i said i had the best sleep ever

I WISH TO HAVE MY FORTUNE TOLD GOOD SIRE/MADAM.

say, fae, could you donate me your trips?

And now I'm free to do runecasting! Just ask for a runecasting instead of a tarot reading and I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Ooh, you work quick! Are you going to learn how to cast them?

I bet you're a guy and you called him "love". Do you even have an ounce of testosterone in your measly, weak body.

Sure. For now I only have the aforementioned question for reimu. I'm super hung up on my family. Been having suicidal ideation and the like.
Fae

You needn't do that if not much happens, but I'd check should you do that for me.
-Koi

oh look it's the spammer that got sleighted by reimu when she was alice

CO bro in love with Iowa girl.
Read on the relationship?

After meeting up with him, it appears that his interest in you is waning? Is this correct? If so, could you describe what makes you think he is no longer interested?

That could happen at any time, regardless of whether you're going to school, volunteering, out shopping, etc. I'm in agreement with what Louise was hinting at. There is another reason that you should definitely try to uncover.

Sleep is always very well-appreciated.

or i dont need it, but may i get a reading for general future, and also for my fortune and luck

I had have two dubs and i wish to donate one to a fag below my post . and the other dub i wish to have a runecast . im not sure what a runecast is tho ;^;

She? That's funny. Did you skip biology class? That thing has a penis, which qualifies it as a man. Sorry to burst your retarded la-la land bubble.

noticee me uwu

Having a pet does curb feelings of sadness and loneliness. I think I would have gone mad years ago if I hadn't gotten my cat.

The trips are yours if you so vhopse :)
Fae

>There is a fertile environment between you two. It could blossom into something romantic with time and care.

Seems to be the case, as there definitely seems to be a bit something there, but some uncertainty exists on the part, so I would need to determine how to proceed.

>There are slanderous forces working against you. She's hearing something from someone that is putting her off, but judging by the other cards, she doesnt' quite buy into the gossip.

I actually have a specific name in mind for that bit. And I suspected it for a while, same with her not buying it really.

>Her feelings for you right now are ones of subtle inspiration. She finds you a compelling influence to be around, someone who could possibly enrich her life by being in it.

Maybe? Though it seems like it might be the opposite with her being a positive inspiration on my life

hello flat-faced man. How are things going for you tonight?

well rested sleep for me is something i crave
i have sleep disorder and i can sleep for 15 hours straight ,
wake up and still feel tired + bonus a nice headache ,
i can sleep and 4 and feel rested but thats for like 30-40 mins then drop down

I'm sorry, did you need something?

it's in the works. I've honestly studied it ages ago, but talking with you rekindled the interest.
hopefully the stain brings our the grain, some look nice.

I'll notice you hon

shhhSHHHhhhh, its a spammer, dont feed them

Hey Vert, what were you working on, if you don't mind? Its always good to have you here, How have you been?

If something really important goes down I'll screencap it for you, other than that, I might just tell you how certain people you're interested in are doing and what the status of the thread is.

I don't have much experience on this end of the relationship, but I might be able to help with a few things. I'll keep listening in.

-Al

Yeah, overall he's good company.
Occasionally wanting to sit on my lap or sleeping next to me.

Nudge nudge. ;)
Fae

Pretty good. I beat all the others to the egg.

Can I smell your armpits? Please do a reading if you have time to see if it's in my future.

yes, i offered you tea, but you never responded

>
And im not sure what do
To do anymore
-strawfag

Looks like that stung didn't it
Didn't you hate how you got fucked over? Why don't you go ahead and keep perpetuating the cycle you're falling into

I don't even understand people like you. There's good spams where it's like a different picture of a famous actor or something but this is just retarded. Fuck off you neckbearded pleb.

I can hope that if he continues he at least answers me.

Cool, thanks for answering when I asked.
I know you didn't have to.

Still don't know what it is that I supposedly did!

>Queen of Wands (Reversed)
>The Sun
>King of Cups
I'm not sure what to make of this one. It seems to be describing most of the barriers being on her side, but between the both of you, there's a bright future in the sun. It might not be exactly the kind of family you have in mind, but there's definitely some kind of happy situation for all of you in the future.

>The World
>Ace of Cups
>Wheel of Fortune
Lots of positive, powerful cards here. Your mind will be opened by this relationship. Joy and creative energies will overflow from your cup. And you'll have some luck on your side.

>That could happen at any time, regardless of whether you're going to school, volunteering, out shopping, etc. I'm in agreement with what Louise was hinting at. There is another reason that you should definitely try to uncover.

Yea, but what could it be? The only two things I can think of.

1) Being afraid I'll be injured
2) Not doing it because I genuinely want to and that it's only because of the girl who tried motivating me to do this.

How did I get fucked over? It's not I'm in a relationship with him. I'm glad you're a psychologist and you can determine all of my underlying problems because of a post.

>Still don't know what it is that I supposedly did!
They wont say it because they don't want to relive painful memories

That's what mine does. She used to run around the house like a moron, but I think she's starting to get arthritic, so she doesn't do that much anymore.

Just spam because you got Black Sperm'd!

Is this a diagnosed sleeping disorder or is it of your own suspicion? If it's the latter, rather than the former, I suggest you talk to your doctor. 15 hours is excessive.

The headache and tiredness comes naturally after 10 hours of sleep. The benefits of sleep follow a Gaussian trajectory.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice; thank you very much *takes a sip* Is this the regular?

Runecasting is, in some ways, rather similar to tarot. It's just reading the future through runes instead, in this case Elder Futhark runes. You can ask a specific question, or have a general reading. So what will it be tonight?

Ah, right, it's a relatively new interest for me so in some ways I'm still an amateur. I'm interested to see what they end up looking like!

What was I working on? If you meant tonight, I was watching a friend play through RE7. I've been pretty good though! How are you?