Hey Trumpettes, I'm not fluent in retard so can one of you translate this tweet?

Hey Trumpettes, I'm not fluent in retard so can one of you translate this tweet?

Hillary lost, stop crying.

Didn't like either candidate, just wondering why this asshat is deflecting so hard

I'm sure Donald had no idea what Flynn, his best friend, and his campaign manager were doing during the campaign. I'm sure there was no coordination with Donald's knowledge. I'm sure Donald lets minor details such as deals with the Russians be handled by his subordinates.

It means...
Yeah he broke some dumb archaic rule.
Has anything bad even happened???
No

Can you?

I'm fucked.

What's wrong with a U.S./Rus alliance?

Why are Lefties the new McCarthyists?
It's because they're "FUCKING A WHITE MALE!!" isn't it?

This is the only presidential tweet I care about.

this, weird how intolerant the left has become while claiming a monopoly on morality

t. jew who used to be a prgressive until he got chased and called nazi by antifa retards

There's nothing wrong with a US-Russia alliance except that they're not friends with our major economic partners. It has nothing to do with Russia being a dictatorship fueled by a steady diet of human rights abuses. If any of that mattered, we wouldn't be so tight with Communist China.

He's trying to suggest that nepotism is great, but all the poor people are trying to blame shift cause they are just mad.

At least he doesn't emote, though. Then it would be "LUL xD get gud you poor faggots go cry harder about not being rich"

Angery

>buzz words

After we kick Trump outta office we need to build a wall to keep these fucking Russians out.

But we're staunch allies with...

Saudi Arabia
>sharia law that treats women as less than cattle

Israel
>apartheid state that regularly practices sterilization of minority migrants and legal slavery, also the only nuclear power that got to dance away from signing the Non-proliferation treaty, also google "Samson Option"

Germany
>the single largest deliberate population replacement program in human history, one that could be text-book defined as genocide by any metric
>mass political extortion perpetrator

With friends like these...

;-;

>autistic screeching

I ask again, what is wrong with allying with Russia?

>You can't read basic English but we're retarded

Nothing wrong with allying but using them to toss an election and being used as a pawn to destroy the country, now that's just not right.

How so? You clearly have very strong yet nebulously defined accusations.

How about you tell me why el prez is putting blaming the fuck up of his administration on HRC...why can't he own up to shit

I'm unclear.

Russians are good people.

>Cry mor cuckboi

Kek

>this afternoon claims he doesn't mind a 1 state or 2 state proposal
>backs away from 2 state proposal after bibi Most likely bitched him out

This guy...

bigly

You are fluent in faggotry though.

sorry, we don't speak arabic here you terrorist fucker. GTFO of Sup Forums or I'll line your bed with bacon.

It means everything that doesn't praise Trump as an infallible superhuman god is just an evil conspiracy by the reptilians.

>non-sense

I'm a white Christian from CT

GO KYS

HOW DID HE BECOME PRESIDENT AFTER SAYING THIS IN A NATIONAL MAGAZINE?!?!

Not sure if trolling or really really really naive.

As usual, he's desperately trying to shift blame. It's only a matter of time until it all comes crashing down, and I think he knows it.

I don't know about the fake "news" but people do actually want boarder security and extreme vetting. He'll if it were up to me, I would literarily ban every Muslim, not 7 very troublesome countries, but every last Muslim would GTFO and on-would be allowed in. I would do the same with other groups as well. All SJW's would get kicked out. All violent people. All prisoners would be shipped of to work camps. Feminism would be outlawed. Religious institutions would all pay extra tax. Man, I could keep going. I'd fix everything.

While we're on the subject... as a Leftist, what do you think about her alleged indiscretions?

Should laws be enforced selectively or firmly and uniformly?

Niiiiiggeeeeer

not even a trump supporter and i know he didn't actually say that, come on.

Not nebulously defined. It was illegal for Flynn to talk to the Russians about US diplomatic policy before Trump was president. That's why he resigned.

ha, that's like saying "look how stupid I am!". At least Muslims have the excuse of being raised to be barbaric lower animals slaved to an religious/ideology.

Sorry, having trouble finding the particular law. Combing through Congressional law right now.

Give a mate a hand?

Did you read the post? The whole point is that there is NO moral dimension to who we decide to be friends with; it's all a matter of how much money our elite stand to gain from the partnership.

Law should be enforced uniformly. Hillary was investigated and the justice department found there was no case.

Trump supporters are saying Flynn isn't even worth discussing, because it's ok if you're a republican.

It means that when ever hillary said that he is a russian puppet it was just to direct attention away from her many mistakes and crimes

Mr Flynn admitted in his resignation letter that he took several calls with the Russian ambassador to the US before entering the White House, which is potentially illegal under the 1799 Logan Act. The act bans private US citizens from negotiating with countries with which the US is in dispute.

Alright there Robespierre. There's room under the guillotine for you too.

it means your mother is going to die in her sleep tonight.

>school shooting every day
>guns aren't the problem
>muslims make our country unsafe
nigga pls.

You sound unwell.

>not 7 very troublesome countries, but every last Muslim

yeah but YOU don't own hotels in the other 3 muslim countries do you?

chance of making your country even more in debt
100 percent
liberals are really stupid

die