What happened to said 24/7 fluffy thread?

What happened to said 24/7 fluffy thread?

It probably died a natural death.
It's been a while since I attended one of these. For some reason they attract me when I'm depressive.

these things are great for when you're feeling depressed, at least from my perspective

Seek medical help.

They help me feel less alone because I can relate to their pain while I'm depressed.
I did and it had helped tremendously. I'm depressed way less than I used to be.

it has*

i want enfie and poopehh babies!!!!!!

Seek psychiatric help

bump

Ewe gib bigges enfies to worses poopehs!

Fwuffy nee medcaw hewp!

Is skawdy wawa tears or anxiety induced puke?
Or pee even?
Also general thread question, are we rp'ing in threads now? I thought that was discouraged.

don't know, but be sure to show the Mods. Most of them love that shit.

wut am "rp'ing"?

I haven't seen much of it but i mean you get 2 people why not i guess

Wolepwaying.
Hmm that made me think up vole playing. Do voles play?

gib me the fluf pron

A feral fluffy appears before you. He is threatening "sorry poopies" if you don't vacate his "wand". What do you do?
(Exits are to the East and South)

Rape him violently

Attempt to slit the fucker's throat with a nearby tin can lid.

>You bend his horse cock at a 90° Angle

cut off his want therefore wand vacated from body

You insert your penis into fluffy's diseased asshole. Uh oh, you are stuck! You try, in vain, to remove the shit rat but instead break your own penis off, in the fluffy.

(Exits are East and South, you are bleeding profusely from your penis stump)

Easily step over him and and spit my gum into his fluff on my way past. I've no need to hurt him, but disadvantaging him is fine.

Oh and I head south.

You deftly slit the fluffy's throat but over estimate the force necessary, overshooting and slicing your own throat in the process.

(Exits are to the East and South, you are bleeding from a large wound in your neck)

Bite his "Special lumps" off

He likes that. A LOT.

(Exits are to the East and South)

Continue to rape the fluffy as best as you are able, possibly with a few foals

Kill all the fluffies and kill yourself

Yer a wizard, Harry

(Exits is what East and what South, m8)

Keep bending it until it snaps

You step over the fluffy, headed south. You wander down the street pondering your own life thus far. Weighing your choices, your triumphs, your failures. You head home and your dick of a step dad makes you take out the garbage. He's not even your real dad...

fuck you shitcolor shitrat!!

attempt to preform magic with the wand?

Grumble to myself and head out back behind the house with the trash.

You bite... you chew. This taste pretty good. You are now addicted to fluffy meat. You go on a fluffy eating rampage.

One week later, you are shot by police as you bite into the tender neck meat of another innocent human child.

You are (were) a PCP junky on a bender. Those weren't fluffys... those where children. You suck fuck.

Put foot on chest and put enough pressure on his chest to keep from breathing; wait till he go's limp

You press your stump into the asshole of the fluffy with your dick still hanging out.

You slowly bleed to death. But it was ALL WORTH IT.

It snaps. Fluffy has worstest hurties.

You feel like, and are indeed, a big man. A big fucking man.

You grab your penis and wave it around yelling "expecto patronum!" as you ejaculate on the passing young women. You are soon arrested and booked for public indecency. You meet some interesting gentlemen with wands of their own that show you some real magic.

kek

The fluffy is limp. Like your penis. You suddenly realize that no amount of fluffy abuse is going to make your penis work again. You're wife is still gone... probably fucking that nigger she left you for RIGHT NOW. And here you are... limp dick... standing over a limp little fluffy. It's as pointless and worthless as your limp little dick.

You go home. Drink some beer. And cry. Oh, how you cry. The tears will not stop. Suddenly, you are a fluffy. You are drowning! Drowning on your own tears! The irony. It's delicious. Delicious. Unlike your limp dick. Little limp shriveled dick. Delicious.

This is the reason why you don't let your unicorn fluffy dress up like a ghost for halloween.

oh no! tis the kek kek kek!

kek

At the trashcan outside you find a beautiful blue fluffy with pink hair. She's got the biggest, nicest tits you've ever seen on a fluffy, let alone human woman. You pull out your jimmy jammy for a quick wank, leaving the filly covered in your baby gravy.

All in all... not a terrible afternoon for you.

Do I at least die and fade out of this existence or do I become some sort of a shitty cerebral palsy fluffy vegetable?

You're supposed to leave me with a situation I can react to, not dictate my actions. That would be a terrible afternoon, I'd follow that by borrowing my stepdads shotgun and eating the barrel while pulling the trigger.

nope out and head east

put him in a jar and tell him he can vacate his "sowwy poopies" and "wand" all he wants in there

Reminds me of this

>post paragraph of fluffy fact you want to spread
>drawfag ilustrates it
>???
>PROFIT

Example from last thread.

HAAHAHAHA

A short comic strip with a male fluffy gathering static electricity, only to ground himself by getting aroused by a mare and having his penis be the grounding point would be hilarious. Imagine how he'd rationalize how mares a bad for him because of it.

What's with that thumbnail? She looks cute

Due to their sheer stupidity,don't let fluffies near operating space heaters. Their fur is quite flammable, and if in close proximity, may catch aflame. This may possibly cause your entire house to burn when the now burning fluffy runs away from the heater