Kek bless you children

Kek bless you children.
in this thread, the great depiction of Kek will bless those in posession of dubs.
roll your number to pay respects to Kek, and you may be granted the blessing of Kek, giving you good luck for 48 hours, and a 45% higher chance of getting laid in the next 12 hours.
offerings of pepe's is allways appriciated by OP, the humble server of Kek.
praise be to Kek! for they do love us so greatly.

Praise kek!

Kek blesses you my son, glory be to Kek

Stopping by for the daily praising of Our Lord and Savior

Praise kek, you are blessed.

amen

Praise Kek!

blessed aret thou by our lord Kek

Kek grants well wishes to you my son

rollout

Rollin' and tumblin'

Praose the one and only lord kek

Praise be, the blessing of Kek has been bestowed unto you my child, use this blessing wisely, as your heightened luck will last only 48 hours

Praise Kek!

praise be to Kek indeed!

Praise all mighty Kek

praise be, spread the word of kek and thee shall be blessed.

Praise our lord Kek!

blessings of kek to you my child.

pls oh holy kek bless upon me with the might power of dubs

Praise Kek!

Kek please bless me with dubs for this job

Praise Kek

as a humble servant ok Kek i'm honored that they've bestowed dubs unto me, tis' a glorious day indeed!

you have been blessed my child, all our prayers go out to you in your time of need. well wishes on getting your new job.

Kek bless me

my darling lord kek, ill always love you, please accept my offering

as a humble server of kek i am unable to bestow dubs, but Kek has his plans for you my child, roll on my son.

kek is happy with your offerings, he will grant you a 12 hour luck bonus for your offering. roll on my child.

mmm

i beg kek , as a humble peasant, to bless me with digits for luck

please kek

kekerino rollerino

glory be to your dubs in the presence of an offering, a double blessing has been granted onto you my son, 4 days of prosperity and a full day of extra shagability have been blessed onto you. Praise Kek!

praise kek

kek be with you

my children you are all blessed for being humble followers of kek, roll on my children

and also with you

Please kek, I''m having trouble in my coding class. Grant me insight on syntaxes and logical reasoning

Praise to The Lordy Lord kek

I wonder how people legit believe in this bullshit now.

All praise kek

HAPPENING THREAD

Praise kek.

praise kek

zozzle

>when you almost fall asleep before praising kek

Fucking niggers

praise kek

praise the kek

though kek has not granted you dubs, i can bestow well wishes from the kekistai parish and myself, the high priest of Kek

Fuck you!

this is a humble worshipping thread to mighty Kek, i'd ask that you do not impeach this sanctum in fear of the godly wrath of Kek.

you dont deserve keks blessing

Praise be to Lord Kek!

45% more chance is still 0 though

although the cult of zozzle is unable to work with the Kekistani people, Kek still grants you a blessing of dubs, roll on my son.

Kek

Praise!

Kek has deemed user worthy of dubs, you are not worthy of keks blessing. you are misguided my child, seek preyer with kek and you shall see the light and the errors of your ways.

0% +45% increases your chance to 45% my child, may kek help you in math in the futre.

kek is gay

But if my chances of getting laid are 0 and 0×0,45 is 0 tben I still have no chance of getting laid

I will continue to show devotion for Kek.

Praise Kek!

Rollin

Shut the fuck up and give me my dubs, Kek. You know who it is.

my child, Kek has no gender so is unable to be either gay nor straight, you are misguided.
allow kek to show you the light.

>k

Heil Kek!

Praise Kek!

Praise Kek!

no no my child, Keks blessing is an addition of 45%, not a multiplication. Kek is still waiting to grant you the vision of the numbers, you are still not yet enlightened.

Repeating digits

bless me pls

if you have not yet been granted dubs by kek fret not my children, as kek has his time planned for you, it may come in the futre, but your day of dubs may come, be patient my children.

45% of what?

Most wise and powerful kek, your loyal servent humbly begs for thy blessings in the form of many many felony convictions for The Clinton Crime family and I offer up my most reverent pepe.

Shadilay brother!

Even if I do not get dubs, trips, quads, pents, or hexes, or even hepts; I will continue to show my devotion for Kek.

And I agree, Kek is neither gender; Kek is a a duo deity [male and female counterparts] in Egyptian mythology.

45% addition in the scale of 0% to 100%
you should know this my child.
blessings of kek unto you my child.

kek is allways happy to see such devotion i his humble followers, knowlege of kek is allways important in these days of misinformation, roll on my child, Kek be with you.

a tribute of a pepe is allways appriciated by kek, blessings of kek unto you my child.

A percentage needa to be based of a real value though like how 45% of 2 is 0.9. While 2+ 45% makes it 2.9

0% means no chance of getting laid, 100% is a rare blessing from Kek, and means that getting laid is garunteed. blessings of kek with you my child.

Amen, great kek

Dubs

Ahhh, I understood it in another way. Thank you brother,I now see the light

a blessing of a rare provo-pepe, great blessings unto you my son. Kek is greatly pleased.

Kek has blessed you, go forth with your new revelations of Kek my child, you now see the numbers in a new light. spread the word of kek and Kek will reward you greatly.

Praise kek

Praise be.

Praise be to kek. Need gl with office qt3.14

although Kek has not granted you Dubs, i, the high priest of kek, give you my personal blessings. all our prayers go out to you in your time of horny need. keep kek in your heart, and kek will keep you in the pink.

check

Praise be to kek

Lets try that again