A fucking skunk sprayed under my front porch last night. My house stinks now. How long until the smell goes away...

A fucking skunk sprayed under my front porch last night. My house stinks now. How long until the smell goes away. Fuck it's terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

pestkill.org/rodents/skunks/smell-removal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel your pain. my cat got sprayed a few years ago and the smell lingered for a good solid month, but that was indoors (he ran inside and hid before I could stop him). You might want to consider trying to bury whatever got sprayed under a bunch of dirt, just shovel it in until it's covered.

oh and cat litter might help also..forgot to mention that.

I was considering that. I cannot find specifically where the spray happened outside. It doesn't smell all that bad outside. Probably going to check again tomorrow. Can't open a window as it's cold out too. I don't really understand why it's not strong outside but it's just awful inside my house.

Will probably grab some of that tomorrow if I cannot find where the spray actually happened. Fabreeze and a candle don't help much. The fabreeze hides the smell for about 5 minutes.

If you can get tomato juice where the skunk sprayed, it'll help neutralize the smell quicker.

Yes, I mean big cans of tomato juice.

pestkill.org/rodents/skunks/smell-removal/

Hmmmm heard peroxide/vinegar/dish soap do decent work as well.

Kick that fucker in the head

We literally keep cans of it out at the ranch because our dogs are retards. I fucking hate scrubbing them, but that stuff does reduce the time they stink.

I kinda wish I lived in a place that had skunks I'm intrigued by these strange, smelly animals. I want to know what it smells like.. Can anyone describe ?

I went looking for him. Saw one on my porch about 8 months ago and thought it was just passing by. They seem to like my neighborhood. You can't even shoot them if you find them or they'll leak that bullshit all over right? If not I'll blow it's brains out if I see it.

Uhhhh it smells like an ultra dose of sulphur spray. It's not all that bad if you only have to smell that bullshit for a few seconds but long term it burns your eyes, nose and throat.

Find the skunk, and then place your mouth firmly on its butt, then suck on it until it stops releasing fluids, then make the skunk some breakfast in the morning.

We have an infestation of skunks here in DC that's out of control. It started when an Orange Skunk moved in along with his litter

You can shoot them without the scent leaking quickly. Be sneaky and shoot it in the head when it's comfortable. Make sure to be downwind from it.

a bit like like burning rubber

Yeah I used to live out in the country and never came across so many skunks as the shit hole city I moved to. Why do they love the city so much? Are they smelly trash pandas of the city?

Tell the skunk that you will suck its dick if it agrees to stop spraying under your house.

Everyone likes skunk dick anyway.

Good weed

Invite the skunk over to your house.

We'll It's obviously already here so no need to do that.

Never noticed the Harambe until just now.

Invite the skunk inside of the house, then explain why you want him or her to stop spraying near the house.

I myself got sprayed once fucking awful.

Oh man. Came close to that once. How long did it take the smell to go away?

I agree, do this.

Not long really. Ran home through all my clothes in the wash and deep scrubed in the shower for like 20 min I myself never really smelled bad after that.

it's probably close to an air vent or something.

tried burning some incense?

Just wash your house with tomato paste.

Don't have incense but I have a scented candle burning but it's not strong. Sprayed fabreeze a few times but doesn't last. I'm about to go pick up some air fresheners.

>being this new

It has the highest chance for success, as if he scares it away, it will just come back to spray the house again, and if he gets it really angry, it will call its friends to come spray the house, but if he becomes friends with the skunk, then it will no longer spray the house.

you could try burning a little tea, it won't help with the smell but it could help you see the air currents as the smoke is pretty thick.

oh, and definitely buy a few incense sticks, they're really good to clear smells

What does skunk spray taste like?

More like bad weed. Like terrible horrible Mexican brick weed that came out of a Mexican hookers ass