Normies are fucking disgusting and they really make me angry to the point that they made me leave twitter and all...

Normies are fucking disgusting and they really make me angry to the point that they made me leave twitter and all social networks. They have the audacity to fucking trash people's tastes and say "don't talk to me if you don't like X" and X here stands for the latest meme rapper or trash R&B singer

>artists I mean by this (Migos, late Drake, Khalid and all the other meme rappers we all know)

Is it just me overreacting or am I in the right here?

I always thought rap was the plebians music [spoiler] i still have some tupac on my mostly metal phone tbqh familam

>calls other normies
>uses social networks

>frogposters

This board really needs to stop hating on "normies" when 98% of what's posted here is "normie" now.

Great post dude totally agreed freakin normies amirite I'm sure youre so different than them and not just some normie reject 18 year old redditor
Upvote

You're right. Don't listen to people here because they listen to Drake themselves :-)

try trolling soundcloud/bandcamp threads you ignorant cuck

>bedroom "producers" and amateur twing twangs

I'd unfilter Grimes threads before those.

This

>they made me leave twitter
>made me
You're too much of a faggot for this board, dig a hole and bury yourself in it.

let them have their own opinions

Stuff like that happens. Social bullying can be brutal.

it's a funny lookin frog

Do you realize that most posters on Sup Forums do the exact same thing you are accusing "normies" of doing?

it's not bullying, it's just seeing this degeneracy at least once every fucking week. Plus having to cope with all the dog and flower crown filters. They're usually the same people.

I don't mind opinions but like I said, what makes me angry is they have fucking garbage taste then say shit like what I said in my OP. This gets on my nerves.

>stop hating what I like

Pepe will always be part of Sup Forums. You will never kill him.

is this just a general assumption or are you saying this from experience

a lot of great music can be found in those threads

"""""""""""""opinions""""""""""""
are you honestly saying the shitters posting about how drake is untouchable have opinions worth respecting or acknowledging?

>obscure, generally unknown music is tryhard, poseur hipster avant-teen trash
>REEEEE fuck normies

Make up your mind

>Khalid
I refuse to believe anyone actually likes that fat fuck

there are artists in between, you know.

>has social media
Sorry user, you're the normie here, please leave this board.

just twitter search any of these artists with 'trash' next to it

I don't use it for the same purposes normies do. (AKA self validation)

We both know that's not true

Being hated was the extra spice for many genres to become what they are.
Being "Underground" is akin to being hated.

Those people are idiots, enjoy whatever you feel like, truly, whether its Experimental, Noise, Metal or the latest Lana Del Rey.
Avant-teens just do it to look deep and smart.

>/mu fears the Kek

Why does this board have the most thin-skinned faggots?

You're overreacting, for many music taste is a form of mental wallpaper, they mistake it for an item of expression to convey a certain persona or aspect of their personality rather than letting their actions do such. Such people are generally insecure and should be ignored, as they crave attention and will ONLY learn through a lack of it, arguing with them and trying to convince them that you are essentially better than them (and if you think anyone is going to take the time to listen to your favourite albums to prove a point then you should really not have a Twitter account in the first place) is frankly a waste of time and will only make you look like an arrogant ass-hat. Don't get me wrong, you may have objectively great taste in music though when you are more invested in it then of course you are! I don't mean to be horrible but you really need to chill and find some other outlet other than music to convey a persona because you sound pretty desperate for approval.

>fears the kek

The fuck are you talking about

Not DJ Khaled, the R&B Khalid.

>>>/reddit

I think you're taking this a bit too seriously, user. Have a glass of warm milk.

I did five minutes ago, and I'm not taking this too seriously, thankyou user.

REEEEEEEE

You're a retarded little turd, my friend

>They have the audacity to fucking trash people's tastes and say "don't talk to me if you don't like X"
So like the entirety of Sup Forums then?

>Is it just me overreacting

yes

holy fucking shit dude

Because this and Sup Forums have the most crossover with reddit.

>tfw true
>tfw quints gave me a gf by miracle of digits
>tfw still total sperg but I'm technically a normie now

OP, single-issue identities, like people who project theirs solely through music, meme-politics, etc have always been trash, or trashy pseuds at best. Careful not to become one of them. Consume art at your will and let your interaction with it set a standard for other people. Don't bring identity politics into music, literature, or any other art form. You are right in saying that what they listen to is trash, but just stop fucking caring and next time someone asks you if you like drake or whatever, have an actual conversation explain why you don't and maybe force the drake-stan to articulate his appreciation. You might actually broaden hi horizon. Just chill famalamadingdong

All rap lovers should hang desu.

It's not like Sup Forums is any different than that, OP.

hahaha ebic bro

i've been there before

>claims he doesn't seek self validation
>makes a post asking people to validate his opinions
kek

did any of you know Sup Forums became a staple in teenager's browsing history since about 8 years ago

jesus christ this isn't your secret club you social pariahs

>normies are fucking disgusting

confirmed normie

Pretty sure most newfags who praise this god of kek are clueless about Pepe's origins.

>Khalid
I do not understand the appeal of this guy. He's constantly talked about on my timeline like he's some god of emotional music. I only heard "Location" and while it's kinda catchy I can't stand the fake patois thing he has going on