After months i finally beat this game on hard

After months i finally beat this game on hard.
Ask me anything.

Favorite roulette move?

whats the ideal weather for a picnic?

>chain Yanker
>2x yes man kablam
>o prompt
>feels good man

Otherwise using God charge or spirit of God as a taunt is cool

i would prefer a cloudy evening so the Suns out of our eyes, a little wind is always pleasant.

Do you think that west coast style IPAs or east coast style IPAs are better?

I should add that I never used any cheese either. (High side kick wall spam, 2 hit then guard break spam, ect)

I would love to try a IPA never had one, might actually have my friend buy us some tonight (I'm 20 lol)

don't fall for it OP they are fucking disgusting as far as beer goes.

Also I like 100 fists cause Jojofag and also kung fu samba

Oh yeah, if we're talking looks not damage or utility than an ORAORAORAORA is #1

Also that alchohal content tho

When you wipe your ass after taking a shit do you inspect the toilet paper before you throw it in the toilet?

Like some people like it, but they all taste the same tier of nasty bitter to me. Granted I live in alabama and tend to prefer yuengling myself (which isn't a really stronk beer but it goes down easy)
Get yourself some not your fathers cream soda, shit is like bottled candy. Also angry orchard taste pretty good and is like 7-8% by volume.

How long is your cock when erect?

I'd also like to say that the fact that this game will never get a sequel or spiritual successor almost makes me tear up a little.

What is your moms phone number?

ps 2? When did you beat it? Back in 2003?

Ye

It curves upward like as if it was sculpted by the gods so it's hard to measure but it's approx 6in

What?

And the length prior to completing this game on hard mode?

Ye, I do. Nothing's worse than an uncleaned b-hole.

>implying a had a penis before I beat this game on hard

It's on the Psn store for the PS3 for 10$ I'd like to have a disc copy for the ps2 though