Countdown begins until he melts down again

Countdown begins until he melts down again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSuGmjLKHSY
youtube.com/watch?v=iElcEBkKlig
youtube.com/watch?v=zBLsACgChcI
youtu.be/zBLsACgChcI
youtube.com/watch?v=85_t7LDJXnU
youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cant wait

Has he turned on Wentz yet?

hes mad bro

hasn't updated his twitter in 30 minutes, he might have died from a heart attack

I hate giving this overweight NEET views, but he'll die of heart failure in a few years so who fucking cares. Time to F5 it up

do you think this will be his last one? he might die if he gets to energetic brehs im worried

dont be
this planet needs to be purged of the weak
his fate is a necessity for the advancement of human achievement as we grow closer to becoming the perfect species

Ironically hateful people like you will be the first to go

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>taking anything anyone on Sup Forums says seriously
welcome newfag

He fucking jinxed us.
He did in the Lions game too, he said Carson was going to pick.

Dunno, I think that'll be defenseless limp-wristed betas and jews

Eaglefan thought we lost faith.

Cowboys run the East you greasy fucks

The worlds been going a certain direction, and you dont wanna be a part of it. Its quite simple to know who will actually die out

i dont give a fuck about nfl but i'm in here for eatdapussy445. my fav youtuber.

Well global demographic trends just indicate more africans and more muslims, the most educated and least hateful of species

Doesn't he usually upload faster than this? This is gonna be a big'un

you just like to hear him rage

Remember how his last video was calling Dak a check down baby?

>Carson Wentz
>4.7 ypa

IIRC he didn't post one after the Redskins game. I hope he didn't burn out on rants, they were the only good thing about the Iggles losing. And they're literally all EDP is good for.

lol this is going to be a good one after his last video

youtube.com/watch?v=OSuGmjLKHSY

he's with dehlia in LA so he probably wont upload til tomorrow because i doubt she wants him throwing shit and acting like a buffoon at her house

he might be on suicide watch

That was pretty dumb considering that Wentz doesn't have any receivers capable of catching a ball more than 5 yards out.

>letting the antics of a fucking niggers from California decide the fate of your beloved Iggles
>letting your city put up a statue of a fucking fictional boxing character because that's all you have

Is there anything worse than Philly fans?

>Is there anything worse
smegma from your moms unwashed piss flaps

He hasnt posted another tweet since OT started. I imagine he's done for the night.

>resorts to "your mom" jokes

Pathetic. Like I said. Pathetic.

He did when they lost a second time. Then he reverted back and said he was Good again.

Does EDP have a degree? I bet he would be more chill if he was not working shitty walmart jobs

Does he look, sound or dress like a man with a degree?

I think he's living off NEET adbux

Carson already proved he got the balls to throw it downfield even with these shit ass receivers. Today was a pussified Eagles offense.

Nope. He gets Jewtube bux.

i thought jewtube bux were shit unless you were getting like 1 million views a week

I think he went to one of those online universities for a bit. ITT Tech, University of Phoenix, etc. Don't think he completed it.

He was a pretty pathetic and dishieveled NEET back in the day. Watch his old vids. He looks pretty NEET like but now he's got youtube money so he doesn't look as broke. Actually I think youtube's made him a better person...fug why am I this invested in an obese black dude who makes videos on a football team

Considering that he puts out shitloads of videos a week each with at least 30k views is enough. Plus he gets into fake "beefs" with other jewtubers and rakes in even more

the bare minimum for youtube adsense is something like $1.00 per thousand views. that goes up if you have a lot of subs or if the video is 10+ min in length, if you upload more than one video daily, stupid shit like that that youtube favors.

he doesn't upload that frequently but just at a quick glance it looks like he's making 20 or 30 bucks per vid. of course, if they get age restricted, that will either disable the ad revenue on that vid or cut it back drastically.

t. someone who has adsense on a small time youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=iElcEBkKlig

Here's something to hold you over.

He still looks pretty broke tbqh

>white
into the trash

youtu.be/zBLsACgChcI
youtu.be/zBLsACgChcI
youtu.be/zBLsACgChcI
youtu.be/zBLsACgChcI
youtu.be/zBLsACgChcI

ITS HERE

FUCKING MELTDOWN

That Dehila or whatever posted a whole 2 hour 30 in stream/video on her page. You can tell EDP wants to talk about how the Cowboys dick is deep in their ass and other gay shit he spews out of his mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=85_t7LDJXnU

This nigga gonna collapse from a heart attack if he ain't careful.

>"Hol up my nigga, does this car have a motha fucking ejection button"

Already on the fucking ground

this man is a god

Is he the biggest fairweather fan of all time?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Run me over

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Just kill me now

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Idk, dedicating your entire existence to a team seems pretty un-fairweather to me

his reaction and comments on doug peterson

Best time of the week. Fantastic time to be a Cowboys fan.

How is he fairweather? He still reps his team through all the shit they do

I don't get you morons. All you do is say how much the Eagles suck, how they'll never win a title. This guy has been a fan his entire life and always watches their shit. And what, because he gets angry when the team does badly and shows that he CARES about the team, that make shim fairweather?

i have never seen EDP as angry as when he was talking about doug pederson

loving, every, laugh

Best part of being an Iggles fan.
You win you win
You lose, you get an EDP rant to laugh your ass off at

This nigga is one loss away from a fart attack

Because he said they would go 1-15 before the season even started, then when they won 3-0 he was fucking twerking on camera.

He said Wentz was trash when they had drafted him, bu then rode his nuts during that 3-0 win streak.

He does this year after year. Talks mad shit about his team, exposes his lack of NFL knowledge, then back pedals on EVERYTHING if he's wrong. And his ace in the hole is "I am realistic. Therefore, I am never wrong"

>6:49
Has he turned on Carson Wentz for good this time?

I still love you Wentz

you know he lives in bakersfield right

How does he have friends? He acts like such an asshole towards them

He's not fairweather, but he's a retard. Literally anytime anything goes wrong or could possibly go wrong for the Eagles he goes into End of Times mode.

I'd be more worried about the car to be completely honest

Watch the last 3 minutes of the video.

>THE SHITTY OF PHILADELPHIA

BILL BURR SAID IT BEST
youtube.com/watch?v=3jMhoGUiIkk

>AND I HOPE THE EAGLES NEVER WIN THE SUPERBOWL
>AND FUCK THE FLYERS

if there's anything to keep him from jumping off a ledge and causing an earthquake, it's eating dat pussy...

Yeah this

Post your favorite EDP lines

>Iggles fan: man put that fucking camera down
>EDP: nigga put this dick down

>"Just fuck my iggle asshole up with yo cardinal dick muthafucka"

NIGGA, I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE BEEN A PART OF SUCH A FUCKING GODDAMN DISGRACE OF WHAT THE FUCK I'M SEEING RIGHT NOW DAWG.

Cardinals Busted A Fat-Ass Load In us will never be topped.

He's not fairweather, he just has the mindset of a battered and abused Lions fan.

go lions

EDP is what is known as a "down low nigga" in the ghetto. He's secretly gay.

>THAT MOTHERFUCKING TARBABY TODD BOWLES

EDP is so fat and diabetic I bet his ancestors picked cotton candy

boston fans

How fat is he? This nigga got to be between 500 - 600 pounds . Has he ever had sex? Why would he choose to be that fat?

>Has he ever had sex?
>MAYBE I COULD LOOSE MY GODDAMN VIRGINITY - Cardinals Just Busted a Fatass Load in Us

He hasn't.

So has he completely given up trying to fuck somebody?

fucking savage

I think that's an Uber driver lmao

Never heard that one before. Good one user

probably easier to find some fag into SBBW guys than finding a woman who would fuck his fat ass