Non-euros what are typical European things you notice all the time (offline or online)?

Non-euros what are typical European things you notice all the time (offline or online)?

Obsessed with burgers

Very elitist and holier-than-thou and I come from New York and say this.

any cute or funny things?

come on guys

Bump for interest.

this. it's just like, food...

obsession with fags and islam

are you even humans?

i literally think europoor hours are the worst

but you're european

>slavs
>european

this

try to act and look like a stereotypical californian whenever they come here

I can always spot a euro in my local mall because you all have the same haircuts and wear the same polos/puma shoes

Slavs are Europeans. New "Russians" from captured soil aren't.

they imitate what they see on tv

Never seen a person wearing puma shoes.

europe starts at
>H
>R
>E

the nordics are usually the worst when it comes to this, esp around the beach cities

Maybe not always the puma brand but always this style of shoe

The people of my city will never forget how the emperor helped us against Florence.

sweden tries its best to be as american as possible
this behavior is even reflected in their accounting principles

I'm American and one thing I've noticed all Euros have in common is their limp handshakes. Sometimes their wrists seem a bit floppy in general too.

No firearm practice.

With foreskin fapping is over a lot faster.

You'd think they'd have a strong grip with all the brown cocks they love to jerk.

One thing I've noticed about Europe vs. America, is that we casually wear button-up shirts, whereas in America they either wear t-shirts or suits most of the time. Here it's an every day thing whereas there you have to be sort of a hipster.

Weird.

Never seen this in Russia(Moscow) or Europe.

>europe
Fuck off, richfag.

here most of people wear this kind of shoes
>never seen anything like your pic
i guess croatia really isnt european

kek, the shoes he posted are very popular among balkan migrants here

Here it's about 50:50. Girls typically go for the vans, though.

do people in your country wear these?

yeah i could imagine them wearing them
but you won't find anyone wearing them here
they are too bauerisch
here boys wear them too even more than girls i would say
i have pic rel

I wear these.

Yes, that's one of the 50's I meant.

They're usually not so bright, though, but I guess that depends with the personal style. I usually go for brown ones without full white lines so they fit more formal situations as faux-shoes for smart casual.

Guys wear vans here as well, it's not a feminine thing. If anything it's a tomboy thing, I guess.

they look good
you can wear almost any kind of clothes with that type of shoes

This is European: ß

only germans have it
its as european as Đ

Obsession with light skin

You yuros have an extreme inferiority complex towards Americans
You invite swarthy testosterone males into your countries where pretty pink semen demons abound, and you pathetic numales still whinge and cry about how America is the most evil nation on earth and causes all your problems

What, nobody wears suits casually

I mean, you either wear T-shirts causally or suits formally.

I'd say I wear button-up shirts on both occasions, with t-shirts just for sport/laying around the house.

I work as an Engineer in a large-ish company and I don't own a suit. I just put on a better shirt and better pants and just clean up a bit better if I need to be more formal.

It's not good or bad, it's just a thing I noticed. Maybe it has to do with you guys using much more air conditioning than we do, at least here in the south.

That's because yuros are intimidated by alpha colonials
Here in NZ kiwi males give strong solid handshakes while pommies have fish for hands

what are pommies

americans miss the fake smiles

Kiwi slang for Brits

they dont shower and smell funny

> 12 weekly showers
wtf

Buuut we also do not use electric shower heads

shitty european cars on the road

Europeans eat burgers with silverware

Kek, my Brazilian cousin took 2 showers a day when he came to visit. I guess you guys sweat more down by the equator, but jeez.

Brits on the other hand don't shower at all.

Is this bantz?

>my Brazilian cousin took 2 showers a day
thats not healthy for your skin

That's not healthy for my water bill either.

Euros tend to take a lot of pictures and smoke whenever they are tourist.

How else can you eat them in a more formal setting than a McDonald's?

kek

Why would you eat burgers on formal occasions?

Gourmet burgers or burgers in a restaurant other than a McDonalds.

The whole purpose of a burger is to be cheap and quick to eat.

That's what a bifana is for.

I think the purpose is for it to taste good

That's also what a bifana is for.

hate this shitty meme, you're not being funny

of course east asians don't need to take as many showers as oily, apocrine-heavy Brazilian monkeys who sweat and smell like shit

>Go to a bar
>Eat a burger with marble beef with some Guinness
Feels good

being cuck and eating scat must be common among europeans

I bet it does, fucking richfag. Say hello to your ever paying papi.

hey im walkin here

This is the kind I'm describing, except it's usually eaten with silverware when plated.

They think they're better when we literally own them.

White Americans don't fuck around.

Why are so many of you termophobes, or is it just an int meme?

Yeah, they are usually pretty big and impossible for me to eat by hands.
Don't have parents now 2bh. Never had a father. Also, it can cost about 700-1k rubles depending on a place. I think you can do it 1-2 times a month.

>termophobes
What's that?

I'm not. I just like how medium rare tastes. Although I can't eat rare or blue rare, it's too much for me.

Ive spent about a year of my life in sicily overall. Like half of the euros i saw were eurotrash. Greasy, button up wearing, all flash no substance kind of people. They all dress like what Americans would call a fuckboy. Its extremely superficial.

Oh and pic related:

>elitist attitude
>honestly much less manly in culture I'm not meming
>less muscle (alot of people here lift a bit you might be surprised)
>elitist as fuck about food to the point of being offensive
>Better fashion, you can usually spot a euro by their $90 haircut and skinny frame. Girl fashion is great though I support it fully

Idk they're basically the same, just a little more faggy and elitist.

It means you dislike hot things; the summer (plenty of you here say they dislike the Russian summer, what the fuck), well cooked meat, etc.

The men aren't men, really. They're mostly effeminate, and nearly as vain as their female counterparts. Their men are pretty like girls.

>honestly much less manly in culture I'm not meming
t. Yankee Doodle

You come here, you'll see. I'm completely serious.

You're confusing being brash with manliness

The summer here can be rough - humid and hot, last summer we've had +35C. The temperature jumps is what's the most inconvenient it's +35 in the summer but -25 in the winter.

>well cooked meat
Quite the opposite. Nobody here talks about the degrees of meat roasting because if it's not well done then it's not cooked.

>Nobody here talks about the degrees of meat roasting because if it's not well done then it's not cooked
Um, have you ever been to a steak house? It's not like you can just undercook any eat, lol.

>they're not obese
>so they're "skinny"

>they're better at something / take something more seriously
>so they're "elitist"

One would think with such a leviathan-sized country you could find a place without hot torrid and humid summers.

And well cooked meat here is an acquired taste and requires a lot of lard and fat adjacent, but in those conditions it tastes amazing.

Get your head out of your arse. 99% of people aren't posh pretentious faggots like you.

When I go to your house do I tell you that your food is trash?

Americans are polite unless fucked with.

>One would think
One would think that people here earn barely enough money to live a month until the next salary. Travelling and let alone moving somewhere is a very rare occasion.

>When I go to your house do I tell you that your food is trash?
Judging by the numerous threads about South Americans liking their steaks burnt to a crisp, I'd say yes.

Is your life that bad? It's the same for every country.

>people who frequent a martian tongue-posture form represent the true male zeitgeist of America

Nice logic there fuccboi

Yeah I'm not buying the memes about Russia being a real life Fallout 4 set. I'm going there this summer anyway so I will get to see it for myself.

i think they put bathing in the river as showers, that could explain it

>I'm not buying the memes about Russia being a real life Fallout 4 set
Wrong.
t. muscovite

yeah you clearly haven't seen how's life in russia outside the metropolitan areas, and even that, cherry picked photos as to not show the general poorness of the people

True.
Moscow and Saint-Petersburg =! Other Russia.
>Moscow
Americanized
>Saint-Petersburg
Europeanized
>Other part of Russia
Actually, real Russia. But nobody cares, right?

>Wrong
That actually looks good. Visually amazing tood. Very tidy for an industrial area.

Every country has poverty and bad areas. I can post pictures that make Portugal look like Angola or Mozambique, but that doesn't mean it is the norm.