ITT: "Jesus, I can't believe how bad that movie was"

I'd rather watch all four Transformers movies in a row than watch this turd again

/thread

Then do it faggot.

RLM told me ther is nothing wrong with this film.

Apart from the shit script and awful acting?

not to mention terrible mech design
YOU DONT PUT THE COCKPIT OF A MECH INTO THE HEAD, THE MOST VULNERABLE PART OF THE MECH

Pleb

Confirmed for shit taste

Kill yourself self.

or make it huminoid.
or how does something that large even move?
how doe sea water not get into everything, and ruin everything
how does it walk against so much water
why is the water 3 miles out only 50 feet deep
why does it need 5 fingers on each hand

What exactly were you expecting from a Giant Robots vs Giant Monsters film script?
Plus the actors were fucking perfect for this genre, the leads are all hardass soldiers who would do anything for muh country

You expect giant metal hulks punching the fuck out of giant aliens and thats what you got
Great movie

i can understand "humanoid"
but not total human

It was actually a pretty good movie

you are just a sad faggot with shit taste

kys yourself

>YOU DONT PUT THE COCKPIT OF A MECH INTO THE HEAD, THE MOST VULNERABLE PART OF THE MECH
Yes, let's put the pilots close to the reactor so they can get nice and irradiated.

>why is the water 3 miles out only 50 feet deep
It's a fucking sand bar.

It's a movie about giant robots fighting giant monsters, it's supposed to be fun not logical. Obviously, if this sort of thing happened in real life the Chinese/US/Russian/Japanese armed forces would have ships and planes around the area 24/7 just shooting small nukes at whatever came out of it until somebody figured out how the portal worked, but that wouldn't make for a very entertaining movie.

The movie was fun you faggot. Did you expect a giant robot movie to be the next schindler's list you fucking dumbass?

The reactor needs to be on the back, not with the chest
Also suits to combat any excess radiation would be worn by the pilots

but it wasn't fun

Is this bait?

Kys Pacific Rim is pure kino

The only fun scenes were the ones with Ron Perlman

There was nothing good about this movie.
-the characters were terrible and bringing in the Jap girl to pilot was retarded
-every other mech got killed super fast so we couldn't see them fight
-the main mech fighting became retarded the second they showed a sword could kill the monsters with ease but not only did the heroes never use it but the more advanced mechs didn't even have one
>the last fights were underwater which have them more boring than anything previous

But it was.

The script was awful, the acting was acceptable at best, accents were grating. But where it really mattered like action scenes, visuals, music, and designs, it was top fucking tier. Anyone who says differently is just plain fucking wrong.

>agree with my opinion or else you are wrong
wew lad

Exactly

Yes, that's pretty much it.