Why yall white ppl didn't tell me how lit this nigga neil young is. shits transcendental

why yall white ppl didn't tell me how lit this nigga neil young is. shits transcendental

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WL88cjBWI6c
youtube.com/watch?v=aHN62t5hPcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you listened to After the Gold Rush yet? If not, go do that immediately, my nigger

Neil Young's run from his debut to Live Rust is pretty much the strongest run of albums I can think of by any artist ever.

transcendent, not transcendental

No, I think Neil Young could actually be considered as having made music that incorporates transcendental values in the modern age.

shits transcontinental railroad

he's not like "fuck society nature's the best" he's more like "nature's fucking cool but people are cool too"

also I'm pretty sure OP was not using it in that context

>transcendental values
like being a dick?

Truue I feel ya

ARE YOU BOOTLEGGING MY ALBUMS user?
youtube.com/watch?v=WL88cjBWI6c

post god tier neil

youtube.com/watch?v=aHN62t5hPcY

it's 6 minutes of hippies wanking over guitars and distortion and I fucking love it

huh

Anyone else think On the Beach is his best album?

he is a dick to everyone around him

yeah he's amazing
its a tough choice but its probably my favorite desu.

We're not going to tell you about the food either

This is such a strange video. It's weird watching such well known artists in a time before they were widely known.

Patrician spotted

Absolutely. I didn't even know about it for the longest time until I got into him in more depth than the singles you hear on the radio. That album was completely ignored in that regard, except maybe "Walk On", which sounds drastically different from the rest of the album.

>I'm only waiting till the morning comes/till the morning comes (3x)
>When you dance/do your senses tingle/then take a chance/in a trance/while the lonely mingle/with circumstance?
>Ooooh helpless, helpless, helpless.
>Slipping and sliding/and playing domino/Lefting and then Righting/it's not a crime you know.

BRAVO Neil! Is there a feat of wordsmithing that this man can't pull off?!

it's one of his 'movies'

>i love the way she wiggles when she walks

After the Gold Rush, On The Beach, Tonight's the Night and Rust Never Sleeps are all 10/10 albums. Honestly, Harvest is probably the weakest of his classic era.

The low-end bass for such a "folksy" album is really exceptional, too. Not surprised a black guy might find this accessible.

Although I agree that its one of the weaker from that era, I'd say its the best for introducing someone to him