After 12 years of bullshit high school roles...

After 12 years of bullshit high school roles... I think it's fair to say that I'm the queen of the Sup Forums high school.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzlvZW3MlZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NzSCsbtbiGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

L I T E R A L perfection

There is basically nothing better in life than that webm.

Best Emma

>high school
>looks like a 30 year old

Were she & Emily Bett Rickards cloned from the same donor?

Jesus Christ, does this bitch even eat?

looks like ivanka trump

>you will never be one of the Chanels
>Emma will never constantly scream at and insult you and occasionally make half hearted attempts to murder you but also allow you to accompany her at all times
>Emma will never get super drunk at a party and kiss you and then see the sparkle of sheer unconditional adoration in your eyes, causing her to laugh in your face and shout "everybody look at this gross fucking dyke, she's like totally in love with me"

>tfwywn watch a to-the-death catfight between Best Emma and Emma Watson

>tfwywn witness Emma bite into Watson with her powerful teeth and jaws, maybe tearing off a piece of her ear with her mouth, shedding first blood and quickly gaining the upper hand, unceasingly bludgeoning Watson with balled fists and raining shrill insults down upon her, catty remarks that are as savage in their delivery as the physical onslaught itself

>tfw watching with a massive, throbbing erection as Emma sets up a stunned Watson for the killing blow, tearing through the flesh of Watson's soft belly with multiple slashes from her beautiful knees (killing instruments as sharp as Japanese steel folded over 1000 times and as deadly as the precise strike of a predatory bird), the end result only ever possibly being absolute and literal evisceration of the hopeless, stupid girl on the receiving end

>a brief deluge of blood, the look of Watson's face as she becomes unraveled by Emma and proceeds to go into shock, and her innards spilling wholly to the ground below her at Emma's cute feet—these are to be the last moments of Emma Watson's life, the secret final hallmarks shared in memory only by yourself and your lover Emma

>tfw making love to your beautiful Emma in the aftermath, her face and sweet, sweet lips all splattered and speckled with still warm blood and she's feeling all giddy and giggly and sexy over her victory, her bloodlust having been satiated… but her carnal lust only having just been awoken!

Post the castration feminization one

She looks like a man and acts like a bitch.

(Is this guy seriously asking for a bite joke in 2016...?)

youtube.com/watch?v=bzlvZW3MlZ0

She just plays a good bitch, she's really a sweet girl. And she got into a domestic dispute with her boyfriend and beat (and bit) him a little bit, but so what it doesn't define her entire person. I wish Emma would beat on and bite me. I would love to reconcile with her.

literally perfect

roberts is not best emma

You're nothing now that you waxed your arms again.

>ywn get impaled on her knees

I disagree vehemently with what you just said but I don't have anything against Emma Stone and at least you didn't post FUCKING WATSON THAT DISGUSTING HOLE so live and let live I guess...

How can you deny the majesty of this perfect beautiful creature?

I can't watch this without smiling then crying.

too skinny

roberts would be majestic if someone took sandpaper and filed down her piercing knees

you can't cuddle with those knives

you may aswell have posted "hello everyone I am anvirgin"

>wanting to cuddle

I want her to domestically abuse me.

shut up Krager

She is so incredibly cute and perfect in that video, I can't even do justice to how that webm makes me feel using words

I would hump her leg like a dog and ejaculate all over her knees. Don't bully Emma's knees just because you're too much of a pussy to handle them. Her legs are lovely.

Emma is a sweet and well dressed perfectly rail thin cutie.

She looks like the type of chick who would let you do lots of stuff to her for opiates and cigarettes

in her nice dresses and feminine outfits and cute stockings? no she fucking doesn't

>you will never be buttplundered by a bored emma roberts using one of her old dildos
>she will never get bored of that and make you keep it in there while she soaks in the tub
jdimsa

kek, k

Purest Emma

STAAAHP

i can only get so hard

She copied the red lipstick, blond hair look from T-Schwiftie. No matter how many HS kinos she makes, she is going to have to live with this fact for the rest of her life.

Coven was my favorite season pretty much entirely because of her.

This demure and sweet and definitely wealthy example of Hollywood pseudo-royalty wouldn't "do stuff" in exchange for "opiates and cigarettes", period. That's fucking retarded. If you want to make shit up about you could be more realistic and portray her as some haughty sadistic snob who would exploit you in various ways for her own amusement at no great cost to herself. Like making you do some embarrassing and demeaning dance for her for a small amount of money.

Are you saying this feminist cunt who fucked like 50 different dudes when she was at Brown is in any way pure? She is neither pure in spirit or in physicality, she is rotten in every way.

>citation needed
>even if this ridiculous claim that she did it out of imitation of Swift was true, implying Taytay somehow owns "red lipstick + blonde hair"

And Taytay copied that look from Divine

Drugs are one hell of a drug

>tfw you'e allergic to peaches
two perfect things that i will never have Q_Q

>who fucked like 50 different dudes
She's practically a virgin

>ywn hang out in the backyard with Emma and smoke a joint at 10am
>ywn enjoy the breeze, laughing at shit and drinking a beer
>ywn play some music and seea big smile come across her face
>ywn see her rock back and forth to the beat, rocking her hips and swaying her head
>swn slide over your way, throw her hair back and grind up against you in an embrace
>ywn never hold her there locked against you,slide your hand up her neck and kiss her gently

i want to taste her feet bros

virginity is pretty binary. "practically a virgin" = not a virgin

no shit guy, no one in the industry is a virgin

They're pretty delicious :^)

>drinking a beer at 10am

really bruh?

>her feet are bigger than her calves

is she a hobbit?

Dan Schnieder is a virgin

Doubt it, pretty sure that pedo makes yearly trips to Thailand.

Saoirse was until she was practically 18 or so.

>Thailand

is that a euphemism for his casting office?

No limits, bruh

>having a problem with that
>more than that, he greentexts the beer instead of the joint
Wake and bake is way more fucked than having a beer or even two beers for breakfast.

She's cute. She has like all the features I liked the most about Julia Roberts, but her mouth isn't fucking huge and she's still young.

Also her dad is a real workin' man; never turned down an acting gig in his life.

>never heard of this actress
>look up wiki
>bunch of children shows/movies and, recently, bad adult shows/movies

fucking Sup Forums

Evan's got a better ass than her.

>he hasn't seen aquamarine

Well he has a male ass and she has a female ass, so I guess if you like the asses of other males then yeah it would be preferable... You're a homosexual? A faggot? A cakeboy? That's what you're making it sound like to be honest bro.

lads

She's the most attractive plain jane on the planet famalam

her soles are naked

Emma is so, so generous to foot fans. I kind of suspect she's into it herself. I bet she casually incorporates her feet into sex, like teasing by touching your face or chest with them and whatnot...

That is one of the ugliest outfits I've ever seen. Even for a "quirky" get up, it's hideous.

are you fucking kidding me right now???

>that lint

I'm poor as shit and I don't go out with lint all over my clothes.

>Also her dad is a real workin' man; never turned down an acting gig in his life.
lel, she probably has no respect left for him

she looks like a boring version of bella throne, who is so much hotter btw

Just the fucking holy what did you just say about the Sarah Jessica Parker of the 2020s...?

You know she's had multiple boyfriends, yeah? That's she's a grown woman old enough to be mother of 2? This waifuism is both pathetic and saddening to watch

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=NzSCsbtbiGQ

(You)

cuck taste spotted. likely gay, attracted to tranny.

>That's she's a grown woman old enough to be mother of 2?
doubt she can crap out any kid with those hips of hers

Find her more attractive than TayTay desu.

Although I've never really found Swift THAT attractive. Not being supervirgin, there's just something off about her.

Nerve looks like shit but I'm gonna watch it for her

Both look like dudes to be honest, so if I HAD to choose, I would choose the dude with a bigger ass than the dude in drag with no ass.

You're a fucking faggot and she doesn't look like a dude at all. I don't know how someone could be so fucking retarded. Are you some fucking nigger who wants chicks with "booty"? Fucking dumb ape.

You know that a 16 year old is old enough to be a mother of 2, right? What is so weird about people having a waifu that isn't a middle school aged cartoon?

Eeeuuuuggghh she looks like Grimes

please do NOT bully grimey

are you fucking faceblind

lmao look at this dumb virgin hurrrr women must be virgem! no use whor for my tiny dong otherwise there pusy get to big for me!
lmao
she's old enough to have shat out like 6 kids by now what are you on you are a big stupid dummy a big dumm retard

She literally has the body of a dude. 10/10 head though.