No drug thread? Drug thread!

What are you on tonight Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tklcucbsaXY
youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

benzos and opiates my dude

lil bit o hardware, bout to run out x_X

ran outa weed. Alc is gettin boring. imma chug cough syrup.

cocaine, oxycodone and a little alcohol

Nothing tonight last night was oxy sup tho drug Sup Forumsros

Lost my part time job, and ran out of liquor and weed. Finally got shit down with school where i was fucked up all the time and doing good and now I'm sober and feeling all depressed cuz I'm so fucking weak i can't even go a few days without pot. It isn't even fucking addictive I'm such a screw up

Sounds bad man, sorry to hear that

dubs agree.

have you considered finding Jesus?

Doesn't matter if the shit is addictive or not.

What's addictive is the repetition and the lifestyle you end up building around it

Smoking some paraguayan weed, prensado. The good ol' brick.

I'm on that dank water

Green crack BHO buddies

wow I got 666....must be a sign

do you enjoy drinking water? i loathe people who refuse to drink water. I know people who will mix in sugar rather than just drink plain water.

And dubs

Thats true. I love everything about weed and usually smoke daily or pretty close, i do other drugs to but ive never had a problem spreading them out (except maybe speed) but with weed i don't give a shit. Anyway thanks for listening man i needed this

and Q U A D S

Meth. Dirty tweek with a sexy latina in Anaheim

My first quads and my lucky number 5 in a drug thread, how fitting...

Honestly it isn't so bad I'm just in a shitty mood, how about you dude?

Nasty as fuck

Just a bit o' weed topped with some kief. Nothing too exciting, although I recently bought tons of Reese's thanks to whatever was left after Valentines day. So I'm happy.

Fucking nothing. Still waiting on my friend to get back to me.

Antidepressants

Where you at?

Magneto Holography.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tklcucbsaXY

tussin

Why do you want to know that?

And you havnt even tasted it, makes me wanna puke, but I get high nigga, high nigga pie..also I just got back from the doctor, had to take these bad boys.

>can't go a few days without weed
>still believes that it isn't addictive

Stressed because I just got my first fix of weed in a whiles. Samefag that asked psych med help with weed. Basically I'm debating whether or not it will interact with my meds or not.

poppy is my antidrug.

youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

Just dropped ~150 ug its been a while

Ya definitely should make sure, in my experience though weed goes with pretty much anything

Wow!

That is awesome!

Still amazes me that people say that. I've been smoking weed on and off for years and I'll readily admit that I can get addicted to the shit. Sure, I'm not going to act like it has the same grip as something like junk or ice, but these people that drop it for a week and crave the whole time then act like they aren't at least a little addicted... I mean these guys, amirite?

I know this feel

She makes me feel great too!

Yea, I haven't met anyone who refuses to drink normal water yet

I'll readily admit I'm addicted as fuck to weed. I could go the rest of my life without ever touching MDMA, xanax, oxy etc, even alcohol and cigs, but I literally can't ever see myself not smoking weed

Honestly man i don't even know. It's not that bad, i still take breaks sometimes its just shit was going great dude, i was working, keeping marks up and even have some friends but now I'm back to being broke.

That sounds amazing. I'm on a bit of H also with a sexy Latina. Pics?

Depends on the person i sell weed and havent smoked in 3 weeks before that i smoked every day for 10years ive got herb just choosing not to smoke

time for a tolerance break. When you start up again, it'll be a brand new experience.

I just meant it wasn't physically addictive in no way am i implying I'm not a pot head.

I know what you mean. I look at people craving a drink or other drugs and think to myself, "Why are you not just smoking or vaping weed instead?"
And you didn't feel at least a little bit of an urge to smoke?

Same, I can take breaks from weed but i don't ever see my self quitting. I just don't want to,got no reason to. Im just tryna have some fun

So I've been vaping 1 bowl of weed every night for the past 4 months. Sometimes I skip a day or two. Thing is, I feel like I don't get as high anymore or the high just doesn't last. I've never been on a T break before though so I don't know how long to go for, it's going to be hard though

I find my tolerance fluctuates pretty easy. If i don't smoke for like 3 days my tolerance goes down a bunch

No i just had bad insomnia for the first 5 days or so after was smoking 14 grams a week

>No i just had bad insomnia for the first 5 days
Fair enough. Also know how that goes.

Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm even quitting smoking.

14 grams a week!? i make 3 grams last me a month lmfao

i vape though

Not him, but 14 grams in a week is more doable than you might think. Especially if you've got fuck all to do.

3 100mg tramadols.

I can make it last i just smoked about 2 blunts a day vape has nothing to do with it though your a lightweight

I work full time and stay fit just been smoking for to long cardio went up since i dont smoke

Does Sup Forums think weed will be legalized under the Trump administration? 4-8 years? How long do you give it?

Any medfags here tonight that can help?

considering sessions is anti-weed, it wont happen

I have a friend who refuses to drink normal water, even after he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer he will not drink normal water. I don't get it. I don't understand his logic.

Sad face when I tried ordering from deep web, but instead I just got knocked out of $100

Didn't you check the seller's reputation?

coke , alchohol, Xanax and smoking cigs hell yea nigs

I know 2 people who won't drink plain bottled water.
It has to have some kind of sugar in it, whether its juice powder, or iced tea mix...
Defeats the whole purpose of drinking water in the first place. I don't know how they're still alive honestly.
I have one bottle of water a day, and I would die if I didn't have it and just drank sugary shit and coffee instead.