Ladies and gentlemen, your cowboys player of the game

ladies and gentlemen, your cowboys player of the game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1feEqgRZQI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zki61ZmKf4U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgG9XcrDFY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dubs and I don't go to work tomorrow

Football is an offesives AND defensive game. Philadelphia's defense lost that game fair and square

>Philthy fans on suicide watch.

Hey, at least you've got your illustrious list season record....

>cowboys and eagles go toe to toe on both sides of the ball in each part of the game
>literal chance dictates which team starts on which side in overtime
>somehow the dallas defense gets off scot free on having to prove themselves

A 50/50 toss up? YOU DON'T SAY.

Kill yourself faggot.

Eaglefag blaming coin currency now.
hahahahahhahaha get fukt Owl virgin

I think they should have played more aggressively at the end of the 4th. They let time expire.

You knew when it went to OT it was over for Philly.

They proved themselves in the final minutes keeping the eagles back. What more do you want, semen slurping?

Did you not see the part where the Cowboys drove down the field and scored a touchdown?

>defending allowing a literal coin toss to give a professional sports team in a professional sports COMPETITION a massive advantage

kill yourself

did you read my post?

I couldn't believe they just let time expire. They had all three timeouts and after the sack they were probably going to get great field position. Why not receive a punt, use your timeouts, and try to get into field goal range? At the very worst, you miss the field goal, and THEN you go to overtime with another chance to win the game.

Hahahaha you're so fucking mad the rules set in place for 32 teams (which they all agree upon prior to the season) didn't go YOUR way that you bitch double standards?

Kill yourself you fucking wop.

>couldn't stop the Cowboys from a touchdown on a 17 play 80 yard drive.
>deserving extended play

pick 1.

>implying captain check down and the drop quartet would have scored anyway

Sheagles fans are so cute when they're mad. Don't worry, you'll get that owl someday.

>cowboy fans
>WE EARNED THAT HEADS OURSELVES
>YOU JUST SUCK EAGLES LOL
not even a fan of either, but it is simply unfair for one team to lose a game without even getting a possesion

youtube.com/watch?v=y1feEqgRZQI

Should have gotten a stop, and don't give me shit about that being too hard, there were 2 ties recently. Plus the Eagles wouldn't shit the fuck up about their defense all week.

You now remember this happened (or maybe you don't if you're underage)

>win coin toss
>still lose coin toss

youtube.com/watch?v=Zki61ZmKf4U

good god

did the steelers lose that game?

it just seems unfair to not give at least one possession to each team. How can it be a fair competition between teams when only half of each team got to play?

They did. They changed it after that so you call it before the flip

>extra innings in the world series
>visiting team comes up to bat
>hits a home run
>GAME OVER VISITING TEAM WINS
>home team should have struck visiting team out so it's fair and square!

bravo

>we want the ball and we're gonna score.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgG9XcrDFY

>mfw I have an exam tomorrow
>mfw I don't give a fuck

>55 yard penalty shootout
>best of 5 + sudden death
There I fixed your OT draw. How do I contact Goodell?

Excessive celebration.

kek

>football games determined by penalty field goals

there would be riots nationwide

No I didn't mean field goals to decide the outcome but to decide which one gets the ball instead of the coin toss.

>not even a fan of either, but it is simply unfair for one team to lose a game without even getting a possesion

if you can't get a stop in 4 downs you don't deserve to win

>place football on 50 yard line
>pick 3 players from both teams
>have them in opposite endzones
>shotgun start to race to football
>first team to down football in opposite endzone wins game

There I fixed your OT draw. How do I contact Goodell?

Visiting teams bat in the top of the inning and home teams bat in the bottom of the inning. If the visiting team scores a run in the top of the inning the home team has a chance to respond in the bottom half of the inning.

Do you not know how baseball works or something?

That was the best thing about the XFL. They should have kept that system.

Away teams bat in the top half of the inning dipshit.

is Sup Forums retarded? how do you post on Sup Forums without being able to detect sarcasm?

No, no it wasn't. And if it was sarcasm it was an entirely pointless post.

are you autistic? he was making a comparison about a hypothetical situation

Jesus do they really not have a single Owl? They've been around for-fucking-ever

that was my post and it was sarcasm you fucking fool, it was to point out that baseball and football have very similar ways of organizing offense vs defense and yet the NFL's OT is nothing like the MLB's extra innings, and adopting the NFL strategy for OT into the MLB would look buttfuck retarded, hence showing that it is also stupid

Any comparison with baseball and another sport never works, as baseball is so different. Imagine if a football team was able to possess the ball, even after scoring, as long as they continued to get first downs and keep possession, and there was no time limit preventing them from stopping.

yep, autism

>it was to point out that baseball and football have very similar ways of organizing offense vs defense
Baseball and football have vastly different ways of organizing offense and defense, which renders your post stupid and pointless.

Baseball doesn't keep time, there are no quarters or halves. Each team gets nine opportunities to score.

I'm a different poster. Don't be rude.

fucking idiot. Compared to other sports there is no fluid movement of possession between teams and this is unique to baseball and football as opposed to most other popular sports

you get an opportunity to score on offense and and opportunity to defend on defense. It is impossible to score on defense in baseball and very rare to do so in football

you really just want to shut your eyes and ears to this

Next you're going to argue that each team should have an equal number of possessions during the game.

Despite clear distinctions between offense and defense, the two sports are still vastly different. In baseball the defense gets the ball. You can only score one possible touchdown per drive whereas theoretically you can score an infinite amount of runs per inning in baseball, completely changing the rally and comeback dynamics of the game. Each team always gets their half of the inning except when the home team has the lead after the top of the 9th.

Your original post wasn't sarcastic either.

so what youre saying is, in baseball, where teams score on offense and dont score on defense, you can score on offense infinitely and not score on defense. Which means each team despite how much the other team scores gets a chance at matching their opponent so that each team gets an equal amount of attempts to score without letting the game end abruptly with one team not getting a chance to match

Since we're talking about overtime, the fact that you can only score once per drive doesn't matter at all since a touchdown ends the game. However, the fact that the team that wins the flip can end the game in one drive without ever letting the other team's offense play against the first team's defense matters a whole fucking lot and so the comparison to baseball's offense/defense mechanics also matters a whole lot

you're also implying I've spent several posts in this thread arguing for a comparison that I apparently didn't actually make in the first place because I didn't know a fact that anyone who watches baseball knows

bravo