Both at their peak

both at their peak

who would win?

Other urls found in this thread:

steven-seagal.net/xen/index.php?threads/stallone-says-seagal-backed-down-from-van-dammes-challenge.7499/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Van Damme. Seagal at his peak was still out of shape.

richie detected

Seagal slinks out, as usual

Seagal. Dude literally never even gets hit in his movies.

>Seagal tries to go for his aikido hug
>Vandamme does the johnnycagesplit-punch right in Seagal's punani

fight over

The only peak Seagal's ever had is the widow's on top of his head.

Aikido is absolute shit OP, Van Damme would wreck this fat shit any day.

>he doesn't know the story
Van Damme was fully prepared to snatch seagals birthday but he pussied out a bitch

>seagal 6'4''
>van damme 5'10''

plz

steven-seagal.net/xen/index.php?threads/stallone-says-seagal-backed-down-from-van-dammes-challenge.7499/
Here's the story

I dont know, user
With moves like this?

JCVD was/is a legitimate physical specimen. He may be a bit odd, but the guy was an extremely hard working individual who garnered great techniques and pretty much a perfect balance of strength and speed.

Seagal was not the worst ever, but he was definitely way far from the best.

He looks like my HS religion teacher.

Being tall means nothing if you're lanky like Seagal was. Going up against a burly shorter guy would mean doom for punani man.

Haha, this never gets old.

Not that it's impossible or anything, but I've got trouble believing this story for the simple reason that it doesn't fit with what I've heard about Van Damme.

Van Damme is known for backing down from challenges. He backed down when Don Wilson ("The Dragon") challenged him to a match. He backed down when some random Australian journalist challenged him to a fist fight. He backed down from Uwe Boll's boxing challenge.

I just can't imagine Van Damme actually challenging somebody to a real fight, particularly somebody with an advantage in height and weight.

I actually do bet that Birthday Snatcher was talking smack, considering that's all he does in interviews.

You must have an awesome teacher.

Anybody seen JC?

> But I remember once, at my home in Miami, I believe it was in ’96 or’97, Van Damme was there with Seagal, Willis, Schwarzenegger, Shaquille O’Neal, Don Johnson and Madonna… it was a heck of a party
Damn, that sounds like a cool place to be.

Van Damme actually was a martial artist. He use to fight and actually won a lot of his fights. He started in karate but moved on to kickboxing. He had a pretty good record too.

Seagal on the other hand never competed. He was an instructor but that was all.

>that board

Some comedy gold.