Why did you vote for/support Trump?

Why did you vote for/support Trump?

Follow up, what makes him anti establishment? Isn't big business the establishment? If big business isn't the establishment then what is?

Finally, do you want factory jobs? Would you like to work at a factory pressing metal frames for cars or molding plastic for alarm clocks?

>For every Hillary post 10 Mexicans have babies in the United States

ibn4
>Hillary lost cuck, get over it

Literally everyone agrees Hillary lost, and ran a shit campaign, and most importantly was a shit candidate.
That was a valid reason to vote for him, but now why do you support him?

Lmao, exactly. You have no real reason so support him, but I'm the one being illogical

Don't blame me I voted for Gary

I really like Trump but I really dislike his love for shitty ass Fox News and his retarded ass cabinet

I liked him but the whole Aleppo thing fucked him hard

Why do you like him? Do you look up to him as a role model?

>Finally, do you want factory jobs?
I don't think anyone really wants a factory job, but what if shit went down and all ties with China were cut. We wouldn't be able to build a fucking thing.

I just think he cares about making america a better place for everyone, I know he has a heart

His cabinet though... Bannon has the most punchable face on earth

CTR still going strong it seems

Voted for him because:

-He understands that the public school system is broken and needs a major overhaul. Vouchers and incentives for parents to have an active role in their children's education (which many don't these days) are a major part of his SoE's plan.

-Repealing Common Core that has been a proven failure time and again and actually hurts kids more than it helps them

-Repealing Obamacare which has more than doubled many (if not most) people's premiums and created literal monopolies in a lot of states (monopolies, again being illegal in the US)

-He has pledged to protect Social Security payments for people who have already paid into it (which is fair and honest)

-He's building a wall on the southern border that is sorely needed. I didn't care during the election who paid for it. I personally don't mind paying $0.20 more in taxes a year to pay for it. The fact is: it's being built, it will protect my country's sovereignty and it will severely inhibit (if not stop completely) both drug trafficking and illegal immigration.

-He pledged to Make America Great again. In reference to my last point, stopping both illegal immigration and drug trafficking will only improve the American workforce and, as such, make America better.

-He's pledged to renegotiate NAFTA with better conditions for Americans and Trudeau has already said he's down to renegotiate.

I'm not sure what your point with the factory jobs thing was. Are you implying we should give away our factory jobs to other countries? I don't work in a factory but if it's a job for a fellow countryman or somebody in Mexico, I will always look out for my fellow countryman first just like anybody in another would/should do.

We can't help we've got a guy in office who's finally telling it like it is and cutting off all these other parasite countries trying to take advantage of it.

All of this is good

I just hate how he's appointing inbred rednecks for every position and how he denies climate change

Sooooo don't ruin ties with China/Mexico/other labor countries?

Why do you think that?

I liked his take on public schools but you do you think DeVos is going to be the driving force in reform?

If you don't mind an extra $0.20 for a wall, why not an extra $0.15 for universal health car? Or an extra $0.10 to make college free?

And how is he telling it like it is if he's lying about petty shit like crown size and losing the popular vote? Is that "like it is"

Fair, climate change is getting scarier and scarier

I mean, no one's perfect man. I personally don't see climate change as more of an immediate problem then any of the things I listed. And I'm also sure no one's elected a perfect cabinet before. I could rattle off some pretty goofy people from past administrations that are just as bad but that's not the point.

He's certainly not perfect by any means and neither are anyone in his cabinet but I'm not going to throw the guy under the bus after the first couple of weeks. I kind of take into consideration that he's not a career politician so there's going to be an obvious learning curve. If other people don't take that into consideration that's cool too i guess.

>If you don't mind an extra $0.20 for a wall, why not an extra $0.15 for universal health care or an extra $0.10 to make college free.

First off, the wall is going to be about 20 billion, whereas "free college" would be multiple trillions, easily in the 4-5 trillion dollar range. So your comparison is false in that it would be more like:

$0.20 for a wall or $2.00 for "free college"

Also, it's a wall. The use of my tax dollar is far more predictable because it's a fucking wall. If I pay for "free college", I'm paying for every kid who just wanders into college on a whim and drops out after 3 weeks because they find something else they want to do. Wasted money. No thanks.

I personally believe college is an investment on par with buying a house and should be viewed as such. Most people don't look at it that way. It's supposed to be difficult. It's supposed to be a challenge. You're supposed to put your blood, sweat, tears (and paycheck) into it because the pay-off is worth it in the end. I own my own business and I can tell you now that I rarely even look at what the major of the kid I'm hiring is. What I look at is that they dedicated 4 years of their life studying and completing something they were passionate about while also holding down 1 or more jobs to pay for those studies. Studying something with marketable skills is also important to me. You want free college that taxpayers pay for? Ok, cool. Cut out the gender-studies and basketweaving "liberal" programs that aren't at all practical to the real world.

I have a simple answer to all your neat questions: change. How could you possibly cast a vote for Clinton? After all that was found out about her, you are not seriously posing that question with an honest dialogue in mind. I bid good day to you, I would address you properly, but you are no gentleman.

First off, sorry about the incorrect number, on mobile, I thought it was $1.00 for public college, all the same it's cheap on a per-person per-year level.
I can jive with basket weaving and gender studies being cut, I'm an engineering student at university myself. Thing is, there's so many people who are wanna be doctors/nurses/teachers I know that had to drop out because they couldn't afford to keep going to university WHILE working a job/or jobs.
They did good in classes, but couldn't foot the bill.
Tell me, what entry level position pays 60k+ a year that allows 16+ hours a week, normally during the workday, off for class? What job altogether that doesn't require a degree accommodates that?
What if not free, but steam classes subsidized? Or some sort of program to make it so people stand a chance?

I'm not for Clinton? I never said I was. Just trying to dissect some minds

the establishment he wanted to overthrow was the political establishment created under 8 years of obama that saw government-subsidized healthcare and more banking regulations come into play. trump and his business friends want to undo those things in their favor. he's in office to further his own interests and those of his friends and family. fucking slack-jawed dumbasses either deny this or still believe in trickle down economics (meaning they think anything that benefits big business will eventually benefit them)

>Why did you vote for/support Trump?
Revenge.

I voted Gary because my state is a deep red state, so there's no real need to vote for Trump in my state. If it was a swing state I'd definitely vote Trump

Well someone is angry. I don't personally believe everyone that voted for him is a slack jawed dumbass. A LOT of people are sick of how our government works, they wanted a change. I just don't think this is the kind of change we need.

Lol on who?

Thanks for not answering the questions, if you were in a swing state, why would you vote for him?

There was no other choice. Why are we pretending? Sanders sold out. The stage was set for the landslide victory. The pollsters lied.

Does this means Progressives are finally willing to come back to reality and accept the legitimacy of President Trump?

I am really fucking sick of the same people who said questioning the election results would be treason now literally advocating for fucking treason against the President. I have never heard so many people say they want a ilitary coup before. The left is fucking terrifying.

>all the same it's cheap on a per-person per-year level

Only it's not the same. 20 billion vs. 4-5 Trillion. That's literally 100x more expensive.

I'm not sure why you feel you need
>entry level position pays 60k+ a year that allows 16+ hours a week, normally during the workday, off for class
to pay for college

No one said you had a right or deserved any of those things. I worked my ass off, starting at $8/hr framing houses, digging holes, and other random shit to pay my tuition. I graduated 4.5 years ago, so I call bullshit on anybody that tries to say it's not possible to do. Because I did it. All those jobs didn't just magically disappear, it's that this pussified generation of young people think everything should be handed to them. I'm a millenial, I worked 10-12 hours days then went to class sometimes without even changing clothes, stayed awake for hours into the night to study then got up for work early the next morning for almost 6 years.

I don't personally care to hear excuses and I'm not fitting the bill for some kid who wants to make them. Plain and simple. If there was a way to ensure that all the kids who truly needed help or free healthcare could get it and everybody else was truly paying their fair share I would have no problem with it. As it stands, there's no way to do that and I have no responsibility to take care of other people who make their own bad decisions in life.

Oh, that's easy, the biggest reason is to keep a shitstain like Hillary from getting office. hopefully he'll end NAFTA and block TPP, and do something on immigration. a wall may not be the best plan imo, but we do need better control of our borders

I'd like to have a beer with you and discuss politics, user. We'd get along just fine.

For the lulz

Notice how this user completely ignored all the legitimate and valid points I made here.
and went straight for name-calling and saying how all the people who voted for trump are just "dumbasses who believe in trickle down economics."

This is what the left looks like, user. Take a real good look.

>government subsidized healthcare
You mean insuring 20 million people at the expense of the other 280 million citizens. You mean helping an extreme minority at the expense of the majority of citizens? That's counter-intuitive to the foundations of America and Democracy.

You ok with those monopolies in a lot of states where there's literally one provider? There were never monopolies before obamacare. Again, monopolies are illegal in our country and obamacare created them in multiple states.

Trump wants to undo monopolies and allow interstate competition (which obamacare outlawed). You're saying that's a bad thing?

I think you're woefully unprepared for this conversation and not very education on the topics. You should return when you've read up on the numbers and facts and have more than name-calling and buzzwords, pal.

I really do not get what it is about these folks. They tune out what you just said and focus on Trump himself. Jesus CHRIST! This man hit the ground running and is delivering on campaign promises. I do not see anything being a downside here. No one cared about the corporate machine until Trump took over.

educated*

sorry phone

I don't support him because I'm not a fucking retard. I didn't even support him at the start like all the idiots here are now pretending they didn't. He is the establishment, he's about as capitalist as they come. And look at where capitalism has got us, the planet is dying and we are edging ever closer to the inevitable nuclear war. The poor are getting poorer and the rich richer.

"Telling it like it is"

Twitter rants "telling it like it is" when he feels he isn't getting what he deserves isn't a good quality in a leader user

>Lol on who?
Hard leftists for the most part, but in fairness, some on the right as well. Their continued spiral into insanity has provided nothing but laughs for me.

And before you completely dismiss my obvious oversimplification as to why I voted for him, I'll add that the Supreme Court nomination was another contributing factor.

>hey everyone the keys are in my car

Sure kid, come back when you put your big boy pants on and have an actual, logical argument and not just apocalypse poetry you wrote up when you were crying earlier.

Capitalism has pulled more people out of poverty than any other mechanism in human history, but I'd be interested in hearing your alternative.

Come again?

That I do respect, I had my doubts about Trump when he actually attained office that he'll do anything. But no, he got right to business within the first day. So long as he doesn't do something just absolutely fucktarded in the next four years, I'll probably vote for him

So out of all of the valid points I made you literally ignore every one of them and start talking about twitter (which i never mentioned once) and whining about some little inconsequential thing? Ok kid.

Liberals crashing and burning against my wall of logic like the soon-to-be wall at the southern border.

You say climate change is getting scarier but it reached maximum scariness years ago. At this point there is nothing we can do to stop it because most of the world is made up of ignorant fuckwits who have doomed the rest of us. The ocean is nearly dead and countries around the world are ravaged by storms and other natural disasters far beyond anything we saw previously. Idiots are only catching on to the fact that the world is ending now despite that it's been going on for years.

The voucher system only hurts education.

Not you, snowflake. You are the smartest of us all. LOL. He is not your run of the mill republican, not by any means. He is more of a Libertarian. The State apparatus was leaning way too far to the Left on basic issues: Men in women's restrooms. Do not give me that non binarygarbage.

I don't think that killing the planet is either a capitalism or a communist thing, it just happens with industrialization.

lol the one doing the crashing and burning is trump, faggot.

The funny thing about common core is that I saw the memes and wrote it off as complex and stupid when I was taught to do I the previous way. Then flash forward and now I have an 8 yr old kid and honestly it's the way I've been doing math in my head since grade school. I don't believe common is shit anymore since I've had to experience it. Straight A's with ease

Yes, twitter.

Read him and what he says. Then realize how many contradictions he puts himself in to with his own words and understand he really has no fucking idea what the hell he is doing

I voted for him as I felt left behind by the democrats. Hillary offered nothing new to me and I was already tired of Obama. I don't regret my vote.

What amazes me is how the media and the left are acting like a bunch of cry babies over every little thing he does. CNN is so biased against him its sickening. I do support the travel ban. I do support the repeal of Obamacare. I do support kicking illegal out of the country. Trump is making the hard decisions that no other president would ever dream of doing.

I'm a registered democrat by the way. I'm probably going to vote for him again.

Exactly. This is a game changer for both the Left and the Right. They were both getting rich off of the corporate machine and now a completely different faction has positioned itself to reap the benefits of controlling the laws. Basic power grab.

I didn't vote. aside from the fact that the electoral college outweighs the popular vote, no president is going to make my life any better, only worse. The only thing that will make my life better is if religitards get out the way of scientists so simpletons like me can benefit. Sure if every hard labor job, the only thing im good for, is automated i'd be fucked. But hey i always get fucked. you'd think i was born with a pussy

"Im a registered Democrat".
Yea whatever dude, if you're a democrat than I'm a centaur.

I'm not saying your points are valid, I'm not some crazy liberal or conservative. I walk the middle ground.

I won't say ObomaCare is good, but socialized healthcare, healthcare for EVERYONE, sounds like a great idea. I think good health is a right

Well you'd need a job that pays 60k to you know, actually pay for college. You can do the whole "I worked hard and earned it" thing, but you're preaching to the choir. I grew up in a poverty stricken town on a poor dairy farm and got a FUCKTON of scholarships by doing good in school while working on the farm, and now run an apartment complex while taking engineering classes. I know and respect hard work. Just because you had to fight for it, and I currently have to fight for it, doesn't mean our next generation has to. There's a lot of maturity that comes with fighting tooth and nail to get by, I'll never deny that. Thing is, we're quickly becoming one of the dumbest countries, with the least specialized workforce, and I don't see any other way to change that without helping normal people through college.

I never understood being registered to a party, and yeah, the left needs to get their shit together. I don't think it's being blown that far out of proportion though, he real isn't doing that great

The establishment is government red tape, programs and career politicians, mainly the last one.

Not saying your points *aren't valid****
Sorry annon

Are you intentionally refusing to understand, Progressive nutjob?

Trump said that shit. In response, you scumfucks said he was a member of the rebel alliance and a traitor. Clinton herself challenged him in one of the debates to promise to not contest the election results (like Bush v. Gore) and when he refused Hillary Clinton openly accused Donald Trump of plotting to steal the election if he lost.

Now you same immoral bastards are flat out screaming in the streets "NOT MY PRESIDENT" and slobbering over the flimsiest prospects of impeaching Trump, with a Republican majority in both houses of Congress no less. The Democrats are arguing that they have no more use for democracy or peace and people are eating it up.

How so? A voucher system is simply a way of putting more control into a parent's hand (aka freedom) into where their child goes to school. A voucher system naturally rewards schools/systems that work the best because, naturally, a high performing school will attract more citizens to send their children there (and thus spend their funds on that same school).

As it stands now, parents are forced to have their kids attend schools in some of the shittiest, most dangerous areas, where the teachers don't even know how to teach or what to teach. There's no incentive for public schools to improve or change their fucked up ways because teacher unions threaten to strike anytime even the smallest changes are made or a system is put into place where they're actually accountable for the performance of their students.

If you're against vouchers, you're in favor of maintaining the status quo, letting teachers unions dictate pay raises for themselves that aren't based on any performance review or actual accomplishment they've made.

I'm in favor of more freedom for a parent to choose how/where their child is taught. If you have kids, it's your responsibility to raise them the right way and provide for them and be an ACTIVE part in their education. Schools aren't just daycares where you drop your kids off at while you go to work, but more and more people are using them that way and that shit needs to stop.

That being said, I'm open to hear your explanation to the contrary if you actually have a logical position. I'm almost certain you don't.

You look like a centaur to me. I made my decision and am fine with it. Don't like it? Tough shit.

more importantly, it's not cheap on a per person level. When liberals talk about these things, they like to average it among the whole population when it's going to be paid for by the top 30-40%, meanwhile you have a lot of whiny liberals who had all the opportunity to make the amount of money i make, but rather they chose shitty jobs. They have no right to the money I signed on to get paid by my employer. I have two cousins who paying make 10x as much as mine and they got shit degrees and now want their kids to receive free college.

who's parents made 10x as much as mine*

shit, i didnt think we would have to watch for 4 years as liberals still cry over the election.

whose, FUCK

>health care is a right
The 2nd Amendment gives you the right to bear arms, but the government shouldn't buy guns for those too poor to buy their own. The 1st Amendment gives you the right to free speech, but that doesn't mean the government should should buy you a bullhorn. You've got a right to health care, no hospital can turn you away.

>Well you'd need a job that pays 60k to you know, actually pay for college.

This is factually wrong. You can maintain a steady job that pays about $10hr, which translates to about 25k/year and still pay for your schooling fine.

This, on top of scholarships and college loans that anyone at 18 years old will be eligible for make your statement a flat out lie.

You're clearly focusing on a very small minority (medical school) with your argument to make a blanket statement about all college and it doesn't hold water. The majority of the population isn't even smart enough to finish medical school (despite having no financial trouble) and it's a well known fact that the average bachelor's degree takes 3-4 years where as a medical degree is upwards of 8-10 years. Literally twice as long.

You can try to twist facts and make shit up all you want, but someone's going to call you on your bullshit pro-socialist nonsense. ITT it just happens to be me.

>A MAN WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN!

This is only a scandal to the Cultural Marxists who've spent the past 50 years trying to dismantle American society

grab them by the pussy !

You are a fucking moron.

you can not hold teachers accountable in the inner city schools. It is not fair. I went to one of those shitty schools they make movies about and it is hard to focus on academics when you are in class with killers and sociopaths. It is a fucking war zone and they simply do not have the resources to make a difference in that department. I am all for vouchers. If the old system dies, so be it. What do we really have to lose? The system has already failed.

They should defund public schools and fund charter schools like they did in brooklyn.

you realize what once was progressive liberalism, has become a classical liberal, and are actually CONSERVATIVE VALUES NOW

DEMOCRATS AND MODERATE LIBERALS ARE GOING PRO TRUMP

the smart people out there that sees the media bullshit, the support for trump just keeps GROWing

I make 300k a year and I still think education should be free. If the fucking czech republic can swing it why can't we? Some shit shouldn't be a business, especially if it makes our country better. Same thing with healthcare. And before liberal hate (since I'm not liberal or conservative) Obama care is trash and has been ever since its inception.

Trump the joke that went to far I knew we wanted a sorta /b tard for president but this thing got out of hand, I mean it was funny at first he is an absolute madman.
he should do a sitcom like the guy that created curb your enthuasism

At 10hr to make 25k you're talking a 48hr work week. That's year round WHILE taking classes. And fuck my 60k argument. Average university costs 30k. Make that 25k working a 50 hour workweek while taking 10hours of classes a day and let's say you get 8k in loans. That leaves you 3k a year to eat, pay rent, pay car insurance, healthcare, ect. Doesn't add up man. SOME people can do it, but we need more people doing it.

An Annon that sums up my feelings in a paragraph

Czech Republic? Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're setting the bar a little high there, padre.

>you can not hold teachers accountable

You fuckin wut m8? who else are you going to hold accountable? kek. This, right here, is the problem with liberals. There's no personal accountability.

So on the flip side of your argument, it's fair for a parent to have to keep their child in a school with those "killers and sociopaths" you just mentioned where you agree the school's failed?

In what universe does that make sense? If I have the means and the resources to take my child out of that environment and send them to a safer, better school where they will get a better education I will do that. So will any other parent who gives half a shit about their kid.

Anyone arguing against vouchers (clearly you're in favor of them) is saying that a parent should have to sacrifice their kid to a system that doesn't give 2 shits about them. NIMBY.

I'm an American, I have a responsibility to my family, my children and their success. That will always and every time come before anyone else so long as nothing I end up doing is against the law. That doesn't make me selfish or "literally hitler", that makes me fucking sane.

A Married women he attempted to woo in to sex with furniture.

If you guys want to get in to morals and ethics at least start by not sidestepping all the pertinent facts of the matter.

Complete bullshit, but good try.

Crybaby liberals still leaning on the tired "huurr Sup Forums elected Trump" meme. It's just sad to watch honestly. Nigger, 62 million people voted for him, Sup Forums didn't have shit to do with it. kek

Of you do not agree with the school system and are accountable for your children you would realize the only way to educate them in the way you see fit would be schooling them by yourself.

Public schools will never be a great solution to a wider audenice.

We have a grade-a moron here. I said I was all for vouchers you imbecile! Did you attend any of those god forsaken schools? No you did not. So you can keep your cum catcher shut. This is beautiful, I made it out because I am not a fucking retard such as yourself. May I ask as to which fine campus community you belong to? can't wait to laugh my ass off. Please, user, indulge me.

im not even liberal just think he is fucking insane and a liar, but I feel good for him been a billionare wake some day probably high and I want to become president that is pretty awesome.

>completely ignored my statement about scholarships and college loans which every kid at the age of 18 is eligible for

I see you're not actually here to have a real conversation about this, you're just here to push some pro-socialist bullshit. Well, ok then.

A college education is not a right. Free healthcare is not a right. Point me to any clause in the Bill of Rights that says either one of these should be provided by the government (aka paid for by other people). They are products that are investments in your future. Products that you, as an individual, are responsible to pay for. Learn how to be an adult sometime. You want the government to start paying for your car insurance too? Maybe you want them to buy you a pack of smokes while they're at it? Get real.

Education is a requirement for employment and making a livelihood in this country.

other such luxuries such as your aforementioned "smokes" are not.

>We have a grade-a moron here. I said I was all for vouchers you imbecile!

Oh you must not know how to read, here try again junior..

>Anyone arguing against vouchers (clearly you're in favor of them) is saying that....

Literally right in my post. Who's the real moron here? I was making a clear point that went straight over your head. Stop trying to pretend you were some extra in Dangerous Minds with Michelle Pfeifer or some shit and launching personal attacks against me for verbalizing the problem with schools. It makes you look like a child who realizes they were wrong all along.

And you're more than free to your opinion, even if you don't know how to substantiate your claims in any way whatsoever. Just don't expect anyone to take you seriously is all I'm saying.

ITT we all forgot that Trump was Bernie Madoffs ONLY competition before he got caught
>for perpetrating the biggest ponzi scheme in American history

Its hilarious that everyone thought he was going to "drain the swamp" when he literally was part of that swamp BEFORE the regulations got passed to prevent that from happening again.
>the same regulations hes trying to get rid of right now

How is that not a red flag for anybody? It's like the American populace has LITERALLY forgotten history.

>
Yawn...So you are too stupid to get into a good school. I figured as much. You mental-midget. Answer the question. Which school?

>Education is a requirement for employment and making a livelihood in this country.

No. Wrong again. Anyone with half a work ethic can go out and dig holes, learn a trade, work their way up and improve themselves and knowledge every day. Again, all you have are lies and bullshit. Not one single trade in the US requires a 4 year degree. It doesn't hurt to have one but it is not required and is not an argument as to why it should be a "right" to anyone.

You really need to learn some logic and stop sniffing farts or reading whatever reading that tells you otherwise. Again, I'm a millenial but I worked my ass off to get where I'm at and anytime these discussions come up all I hear is excuses. Not going to fly with me, fuck-o, sorry.

You ignored my entire post, clearly didn't read the second post at all, claimed I said something I didn't then expect me to answer your question? Keep up the name-calling because you can't refute anything I've said. Makes you look real scholarly, pal.

Fuckin kek

I voted for him because, on almost every issue, I believe Hillary would have been the worse option.
Jobs? Hillary's a globalist. Trump seems genuinely interested in protecting American jobs so far.
Factory jobs? Better to have them in the US, driving our economy, than to have them build up Russia, India, or China.
Social issues? I'll gladly take the person who understands that transgender people have a mental issue and that homosexuals are an overrepresented, overprotected class. Whether he's an actual sexist "pig" or not doesn't matter as much as the policies he might approve or veto.
War? Hillary's a genuine warhawk. We already know that her Syria no-fly-zone would have required war with Russia, and an actual ground invasion of Russia (after any outlying zones, like Syria and Crimea) would likely invite nuclear retaliation. I'd rather have Trump's new war on terror than see Putin's anti-Western rhetoric justified.
The establishment? Both candidates are terrible. Hillary's sucks up corporate donations like a vacuum cleaner crossed with a jet engine, and Trump (despite not allowing politicians to become lobbyists) is definitely not as anti-establishment as we need.
Immigrants? Trump's wall is hamfisted, but combine that with mass deportation and you've solved a problem. The wall will create jobs, as well.

You are not my pal, pal. You are not even on my level. I will call you whatever I want because of the fact that you are my intellectual inferior. I know this. I need only confirm my suspicions. now appease me.

>says the autist who can't read a simple sentence and realize I wasn't talking about him

Sure kid.

Insurance and illegal immigrants. If you live in America you should speak English. They should make it the national language. We shouldn't have signs in multiple languages in our infrastructure, that is a public safety issue and a huge waste of tax payer money.

Sup Forums, can we make a petition to send to the President to have him sign a bill making English the national language?

nothing?

>no fly zone would've caused WWIII REEEEEEEEEEE
Either shes a corrupt liar
>which means she was lying about all of her campaign promises including the no fly zone
Or she's not and she was telling the truth
>which means she actually was going to make a no fly zone

You can't have it both ways but goddamn if you're not trying.

I jerk off to Forensic Files.