Sup Forums, My friend has a problemn that's been haunting her lately...

Sup Forums, My friend has a problemn that's been haunting her lately. How do I make a female friend who has a bad fire scar on her left face, back, arms and legs from a house fire feel better about herself? Pic slightly related

Other urls found in this thread:

rudehentai.com
vndb.org/v487
youtube.com/user/Nervli
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Console her with your penis

STOP REMINDING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can't make her do anything, but you can comfort and be there for her.

show her your heart scar then forcefully and awkwardly fuck her

;_;

depends if your ugly, if not date her and make her feel better with your love, if yes then makes as much jokes about roasting, throw overburned fries and meat or other food of your choice at her, buy her a ticket to burning man, find clever names related to burning or fire. all of that just for the lulz

get the fuck out of here you fucking degenerate weeb

Never watched a single anime but this shit hit me like a freight train friendo. You should play it

>Complains about weebs.
>Uses Sup Forums, which started out as an anime discussion site.

friend or "friend"?
just confess if you like her, don't let her back away if she thinks she's not good enough.
then i guess if she gets comfortable enough with you take shower/baths together and rub ointments on her skin for her?

okei whats the name

Tell her calmly to relax and that it's all in the past and to embrace her scars as proof that she survive a great deal in her life

If not, fuck her brains out until she feels better.

Offer to cover up the stains with your cum

katawa shoujo
you fuck cripples then cry

rape

katawa shoujo
visual novel developed by weebs in Sup Forums forever ago
the writing quality varies by route but it's easily 8/10 overall

blind yourself and she'll be more open around you
worked for lilly

haha good luck making me cry over anime

8/10 I think it's more like 6/10
The percieved high quality is proably because the expectation was pure shit and it was actually okay

pleb not choosing emi

yeah you say that now

shizune and maybe hanakos route have some poor quality scenes but rin and lilly's route are easily professional level
my biggest gripe is some of the art is very deviantart quality

>emotions from a visual
that's why you are still here and not fucking women and making money you degenerate cunt

There was controversy over the name because it best translates to Crippled girls

give her the chocolate hisao

Burn the other side of her face too then it will be even.

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

Professional level visual novels, man you're proving my point. That is a very low bar for writing

>emotions from an anime
im not that deep in the rabbit hole of degeneration

>fuck her brains out

It has something to do with a real life friend, she's a burn victim from a house fire

goml bitch nigga

ez trips

>i have never played a decently written visual novel

Gee, thanks Satan

Cut her legs off give her running blades

it started, now go back to your anime board you degenerate

Name some that have "good" writing

The problem is also that they're translated

gee nice dubs

no u.

why so savage :,(

Saya no Uta, Swan Song, Ever17, Steins;Gate, Narcissu, Higuarashi, Umineko, Clannad
Some have really, really shitty artstyles though, Clannad in particular.

The Rance series belongs on there as well, it has an absurdly DEEP LORE for an eroge.

Saya no Uta was good, but if compared to a professional writer in the same genre e.g Stephen King It's solidly Average comparable to like the Darren Shan series.

Narcissu was okay, can't really remember it.

Hahha you;re right I didn't touch clannad because of the art style...Higurashi also

But still Katawa is a good VN but an average piece of writing which is not to say it's bad

Rance did what it does well, the comedy writing is actually pretty good

Rance games aren't really visual novels though, even the first few are RPGs.

vndb.org/v487
If the visual novel database call it a vn, I'm not gonna complain

Because I'm called degenerate for a hobby I don't even have. Sure I've watched a few animes, but it has never been something I watched fanatically.
They tend to be formulaic and easy to predict, but once in a while you get a good story out of it.
I am a fan of the Miyazaki movies though.

fuck off weeb

>>degenerate for a hobby I don't even have. Sure I've watched a few animes
>>I don't even have

Illiterate degenerate detected

You've watched a "few" animes. Sure degenerate, try leaving your basement sometime

Stephen King has written fuckin awful shit though; see Rose Madder and Gerald's Game
Saya no Uta was just too short I feel.
I still stand by what I said about KS, I think the top-shelf routes (Rin, Lilly) balance out the weaker ones (Shizune, Hanako). Emi's is somewhere in the middle.
Hanako's bad ending is honestly better written than her good ending.
I do agree Rance is in a league of its own.

I DON'T WATCH ANIME GODDAMMIT, I WATCH HENTAI AND PLAY HDOOM ON DAILY BASIS!!! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANIME AND HENTAI FGGT

>hdoom
mah nigga

you're on fucking Sup Forums retard, you have no basis to call other people degenerates
it's like talking down to other retards at the special olympics

HDoom is honestly the shit

How do you feel it compared to Doctor Sleep or Everythings Eventual

Comparing it to like the Dark Tower series would be unfair

Most people on Sup Forums have like a house and are averagely successful.... you're a degenerate living in cheeto dust sperm and with his Mother living above him

you occasionally watch anime but do you have your life in hand ? i used to be a huge weeb who watched close to 300 episodes on one piece and my life was really shit and i was lonely and fat, i got my life in hands and now i make 5k a month which is really good compared that my country's minimal wage is 600. i also now have a girlfriend and curing my extreme insomnia by smoking marijuana daily and i'v never been happyer than now, i haven't been here for half a year and i now find a grate joy by mocking people who are just lazy to even try to get their life together, and for the record every friend from high school that is still watching anime are desperate, that's why i call everyone i see on Sup Forums posting anime pictures a bunch of degenerates.

I feel if Saya was expanded upon it could be as good if not better.
Unfortunately when they tried to bring it to the west in a more digestible format, they gutted it.
King wrote so much stuff fueled by cocaine he pretty much has books of every quality.

country?

youtube.com/user/Nervli
something tells me you're not nearly as successful as this weeb

The problem with Saya no Uta is where else could it have gone before it ended ? I think they ran out of ideas and had the brillance to end it before it showed.

Kek'd thats definately true, none of his work is consistant not even his "magnus opus"

How would you expand on it?

Estonia

At least I can afford to replace my reuseable ona hole

5000 dollars? in Estonia? I made like $3000 doing part time work but I'm a skilled immigrant ;)

Whats your job?

Not sure, but I absolutely love the concept and how it gets you to root for Fuminori even though he's an absolute evil asshole towards the end

bouncer

Lol it was pretty good, though Koji was never great

Opinions on F/SN?

death to all jews

you take her to the city instead of staying at the cripple school.

it's okay a little anti semitic for me

Hitler would be proud

you made 3k for a part time job where ?

Have her blind everyone, noone will know shes a burn victim then

Estonia, private tutor

Estonia, private tutor
I had Accomadation paid for aswell

are you fucking kidding me my mom makes 2k from being an head accountant and you make 3k from a part time private tutor jub ? what the actual fuck.

If she knew about 4chins, She'll be crying right now

And I would be laughing, like the heartless bastard I am.

Accountants aren't paid that well anywhere.Well f working for a company If shes good she should become free-lance as an accountant she'd know all the loopholes.
My accountant is making a shit tonn more than me and he lives in Estonia

That tan short hair girl on the right, looks like she's saying. "Dude, Check out that weird vest guy trying to make out with that freaky burned face girl."

And that's why you'll be a virgin for the rest of your life, edgy dweeb. You only hate because you know nobody will ever value your love. :/ Sorry geek.

Yeah I work for a few rather rich people and a university so I got lucky kind of

I got a girlfriend user, and she cares less about my posts on Sup Forums.

same im working as a bouncer for illegal parties and that pays a fuckton more that normal night club bouncer, without good connections idd probably live paycheck after paycheck.

I've been to some of these parites, I can imagine the pay for a bouncer is good. But you gotta have a lack of morals aswell and possibly a criminal record if you beat the "wrong" guy

make her play katawa shoujo that wwill either help her or to suicide

>make her play katawa shoujo that will help her to commit suicide

fix'd

post pics we will tell you if shes hot

its not as bad as you think, i never get angry and i respect people, I only throw people out or punch them after a warning, plus i'm very respected if you know 'rebane' i've worked for him and if you'dd know him you'dd get why im respected. plus i always have a gun and a taser on me.

Thanks

Rebane? The Military leader? How old are you and still on Sup Forums?

ye, im 17 but im huge 1,99m 110kg i haven't been here in half a year but i used to be a desperate looser. i started with dealing drug and thanks to that got a lot of connections. i was like fuck it if i get caught ill just kill myself because i was already so deep in the rabbit hole.

How many times have you heard the phrase, just deal to the "right" people and it'll be fine

more like deal to your "friends". way to much and from the time i was 14.

and well it started with 10g of weed and 2 years late i was regulary smuggling cocaine and nbome from paris, even learned good french in the process

Lol yeah, people don't realize it gets "safer" the higher quantity thats selling. The guy selling 1g of heroin is probably going to get attacked at some point the guy with 20kgs is usually fine
The only thing that ever got really violent for me was fake money

France to Estonia? what from the ports?