How many albums away is Kendrick from becoming the GOAT?

How many albums away is Kendrick from becoming the GOAT?

> 8.0
> 8.5
AHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

Fucking Young Thug gets higher scores than those, Kendrick is shit

He's just lucky enough to work with great producers, he's a mediocre rapper.

Cuckfork gives every hip hop artist a score boost, I'm surprised people still listen to what those cucks think.

They overrated GKMC

What a cunt ... Don't be mad cause hip-hop is prospering.

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work.

Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practicing until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?

Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth.

>tl;dr: rap and hip-hop are crap.

This. Kendrick is babies first lyricist. Kendrick is to Hip-Hop what modern Bethesda is to RPGs.

Damn...

Bitch sit down

>likes Kendrick
>Reads pitchfork

I bet you're expecting to get a million responses to this like it's a good opinion but everything you wrote is retarded and if I had a time machine I'd go back and fuck your mom and hopefully conceive a child that has the correct amount of chromosomes.

Thanks fedora-lord. Back to your containment board.

Unironically this

>going downhill

His career's already over.

Never an argument.

It's just advice :)

DAMN. is objectively a 6/10. This just proves that Pitchfork are Kendrick dickriders.

Gkmc 5
Tpab 6 maybe7
Damn 4

Huh huh...so what..

What you hear is not what other people will hear and appreciation of music is subjective...some people can listen to a lot of music in these simple beats you knew that?

Also hip hop was a type of music created for the poor by the poor and the music was about making sounds with whatever instruments you got...generally for the poor a piece of empty can was enough...you beat it in the cement curb and speak over the beats...the thing about rap it is being smart and thats why there is the emphasis on spoken word. So hip hop is more dynamic generally as it was created in the disco scratching clubs by professional DJs...but pop music is and always is about the familiar. U expecting popular artists to make overtly experimental music and lose their audience then your delusional/mistaken.

Pop rock in the 1960s was extremely monotonous by your own definition because it was nothing but three chords on 4/4... maybe if you are into free improvisation you are not gonna find popular genres too good anymore so just get over it.

>no perfect 10s
>this is considered GOAT in rap
Toppest of keks, come back when you have six consecutive 10/10 albums, as well as a 9.7, 9.5, 9.3, 9.1 and 8.8 awarded by Pitchfork all to the same rock band.

This comment paints me a picture of who you are: a giant faggot

not a bad copy pasta 6/10

S80 - 6
GKMC - 7
TPAB - 8
D - 4

What rappers do you consider to be great lyricists?

Pleb

Hip Hop and Rap get a point boost on P4K like a shit golfer has a Handicap.

Kendrick is the best in the game currently though.

Low tier bait or genuine autism

I know that Kendrick is the hot topic but BNM for Damn and UU is obscene.
A rushed, mediocre album and a literal B-sides comp don't deserve to get their dick sucked just because p4k's sacred cow was involved

>DAMN. is only just behind TPAB and higher than untitled unmastered

soundcloud.com/officialjhotmusic/jmmj

Lmfao it's true

Just when I thought Pitchfork couldn't get more trash, here they come with fucking Young Thug 8.5

@72258525 (YOU)

>no 10
AHAHAHAHAHAHA