Scrambled eggs or fried eggs?

scrambled eggs or fried eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ43Zws-Dso
rudehentai.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off egg nigger

go back to your shitty trap threads you autistic faggot, let me enjoy just one single egg thread

I fry my scrambled eggs.
>Mix them well with a dash of seasoned salt
>while cooking them chop it up into small pieces
>when close to done, pour a bit of olive oil
>fry them till gold and crispy
>yfw you taste them

nobody enjoys eggs they just tolerate them

are you talking about eggs or niggers

Implying Im not going to make a cheesy bird mess with my eggs.

definitely eggs. they are round and gross no matter how you handle them

>definitely eggs. they are round and gross no matter how you handle them
Exactly, perfect for hard boiling then shoving up your ass

Fried if im making them. Over easy if its a chef i trust. Also a metric shit ton of pepper.

Idiots. Scrambled eggs are the breakfast of the Gods, especially if there's ham mixed in with it. Some bacon on the side, toast, OJ...fuck yeah.

you guys are all idiots nobody needs eggs they are gross un fertilized fetuses just let them be chickens

nigger detected

Scrambled if I'm eating it with other things like smoked salmon.
Fried with a runny yolk if I'm eating them on their own.
Soft boiled if I feel like dipping toast in 'em.
Poached with ham, english muffins and hollandaise if I'm feeling decadent.
Hard boiled if I'm eating them on white bread with shrimps and mayo.
Raw yolk if I'm eating a delicious smoked mackerel from Bornholm.
Fried inside some bread where I cut out the middle if I want it fast.
And deviled if I go to big family parties.

They're both fried, dumbass. I think you meant scrambled or over easy.

They are not fetuses if they are unfertilized you berk. They're just delicious chicken periods.
If they were fertilized, you'd be eating balut.

It aint breakfast without delicious chicken periods. u weak ass vegan go drink a green smoothie

Scrambled are easier to eat, you just load your mouth with that big caliber protein and it's lit.

ill take my eggs sunny side up OR over easy .. love dipping bacon in the yoke or hash browns in the yoke its really yummy to my tummy bitch!

they're like unrealized fetuses. their fetus potential is untapped. if we just left the chickens alone they would be just fine. fetus-wise.

Bullshit.
Curry devilled eggs. Hard boil them, slice in half and mash up the yolks with some mayo, mustard, cayenne pepper and curry powder then mush the mix back into the white halves.

I like drinking my green smoothies beside a plate of eggs, bacon, blood pudding, hash browns and baked beans.
No, they'd be laid and go bad because they were unfertilized. Also the hen would risk going broody because of them.

Scrambled eggs: the retard''s breakfast.

lol nope imma good christian not eating any devil eggs

Goddamn i want to have breakfast with you every goddamn day for the rest of my shitty life

fried egg, sausage, bacon, fried cheese

stack it all together and live the low carb life

Even if the OP pic is scrambled and sunny-side-up? And don't give some shit about how the second egg still needs to be flipped - it's fully cooked, so to flip it would make it over hard.

Sunny side up, runny yoke. I carefully eat the white without bursting the yoke, then eat the yoke whole, usually on a bit of toast, without losing a drop.

Hard boiled, preferably after some guy carries me into his apartment and serves them in a bowl when I wake up.

Crunchy shell bits included.

>blood pudding

but i totally see eye to eye with beans for breakfast. you ought to try out biscuits and gravy.

That would be nice, I would just need to get a better income if these were going to be daily morning meals.
I'd love to be able to afford making stuff like this on a regular basis.

neither

eggs are gross who the fuck wants to eat unfertilized chicken goo/juice/whatever

Scrambles. I like finding new shit to mix in with them. The possibilities are limitless.

I'm Danish actually, but I got the taste for blood pudding while I lived in England.
Biscuits and gravy is amazing. I had a eggs benedict/bicuits and gravy hybrid every morning while living in a reservation hotel in Arizona years ago on a vacation.

my man. join the fight against runny eggs. or firm eggs. whatever, fuck eggs.

pickled

Hard yolks are only okay in a few dishes. Most egg dishes get ruined if the yolks aren't runny.

If im in the mood for something with cheese for bfast its scrambled. If not, fried.

>pickled
neighborhood drunk detected

i dont have them any other way

2/15/17

Dear O.P. ,

I enjoy scrambled eggs.

Yours truly,
user.

this picture makes me gag

FUCK EGGS

Stream the gagging or gtfo.

holy kek I remember this thread

I must now go and try this.
Also /thread. Well played sir. I would dine with you.

More for me then. Lets agree, I eat them and you leave them alone.

I am currently eating scrambled eggs with ham on toast. AMA reddit

>this
eggs are stirred-up abortion material. nightmare inducing.

What kind of toast?

i actually would if i hadnt left my laptop in my dorm
fuck you you're gross

FUCKING GROSS FUCK EGGS EGGS ARE FUCKING SHIT

IT'S LITERALLY ABORTION SAUCE

just regular old white bread toasted

Jackie Sup Forums? Is that you, hiroshima-moot?

this thread is better than YLYL

One of my dreams is making a buffet of all the different egg dishes and just chowing down with a bunch of my egg enthusiast friends.

first official Sup Forums egg enthusiast meetup?

I say if you ever get the funds and opportunity to do so, with egg liking friends, do it and do it hard. That truly sounds magical and I'm not being sarcastic. Don't let your dreams be dreams user.

If you can make them really well, they both deserve the gold medal. I love eggs, I...I'd fuck an egg.

>glorious year of our lord 2017 Anno Domini
>not eating glorious god-tier balut
Only plebs are to be found in this thread

That would be awesome, but I gather it would be a bit hard to arrange. I live in Denmark, so I'd probably have to travel far to participate.

I'll take fried in a sandwich but otherwise scrambled is pretty tasty in the morning

Once I've gotten through my education and have started my career so I can afford it, I'm definitely gonna do it user.

Isnt any thread?

You beat me to it, I was about to say it wouldn't take much.

This thread reminds me of this shit lel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ43Zws-Dso

its faggots like you ruining america smh

who wants eggs?

>Implying I'm an amerifat

So when you go to a brony convention thats not ruining america? Also, check'd

How am I ruining America all the way from Denmark?
I just like eggs.

>implying your faggotry can't ruin america from afar.

'cause it is.

That's not cooked

Nothing can compare to a perfectly cooked and seasoned fried egg, with the edges just a little brown and crispy, but the yolk running so you can dip your toast into it. The smell and taste of them is one of my strongest memories of being at my grandparent's farm when I was a kid.

You guys are doing a great job ruining your country without my help though

>education
>egg-liking friends
choose one fargot

ok this is how egg

heat pan do 75% crack inside, frying egg waiting egg, brown on bottom. pan turn 0% and turn. top egg cook on bottom until sandwich.

Looks good to me, gotta be fluffy and slightly moist to be good.

Are you claiming that I can't like eggs and get an education at the same time?
When was that rule instated?

That's eggsactly what he's saying.

>implying this has not always been the case.
everyone knows only lowbrow uneducated types eat eggs. college degree = knowing breakfast is useless. and eggs are gross.

wtf I hate eggs now

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

what i want to know is where OP lands on all this. was this just a fire and forget it post? like, "oh imma post about eggs then ghost this bitch".

here we all are arguing good-naturedly about eggs and op nowhere to be seen.

Get out. Actually. Stay. But no more bad puns....maybe one more.

I'd say, pound for pound, probably fried eggs.

I like da moe do

been eating scrambled eggs while lurking

>My personal opinions and preferences are now objective fact.
Sounds like your brain lacks protein and fat, I recommend eating eggs to rectify it.

How can you prove this claim? Seriously. Use the scientific method. Test hundreds of people and tell me which ones do and do not eat eggs? Smart or lowbrow? I guarantee you'll end up wrong and embarrassed, all alone with the other egg hating faggots.

>eggs and rectums.
you should def hook up with this guy

scrambled

i add 1 tbsp kerrygold butter, a splash of milk, and my own semen

sounds like something an egg-sucking lowbrow fag would say.
let me know how that technical "college" worked out bro.

But that's eating the egg from the wrong end. You taste their eggy goodness in that end. Waste of an egg really.

Kinky.

you don't taste*

>no real argument so ill restate myself till he rages REEEEEEEEE

Get lost bitch. Some of us are trying to enjoy eggs.
>Inb4 restating rebuttal from 5 year old manchild

>eating fertilized egg
Cuck

see