I find things that never made a real difference just a comment in the sunset...

I find things that never made a real difference just a comment in the sunset. Aside from the world changing its temperature concentration weather seems to have no effect to the dead winter. Springs of grass are the most unrecognizable organism in the entire world. Pulled, torn, broken, reincarnating; the tubers are just movable machines surviving in order to advance the mass of the planet biologically. Thermal disturbance seems to have been how the unbalanced machine of life occurred.

How can you have a hard perseptable barrier such as the physicality of space and offer a disturbance, in the unpercieving medium of space, as it is already self aware in its wholeness and completion, and seperate its completion of its matter unraveling. Some entropic constance seems to have error bound to its function, searching for completion, giving light and taking light just to be of use in some form.

How is that system bound? Not in the realms of physicality but it could be said tht localised conciousness is somehow imbedded in dispositions of entropic matter, when low or high frequency medium. I would say it is in between the solidity that the communication happens.

Proper distribution of low frequency or what was supposed to be nonvibrating, and ideally unvibratable, of a non-error, wouldn't occur throughout a completion. The medium that was maldistributed would accue disturbance from other passing distributions, causing error or resonance, concentrating into a high frequency vibration as the resonance would begin to have feedback from the actualization of a reality, giving way to the predisposition of error communication; a perceivable resonance of a medium.

{Phasing concept of entropy, function in medium is to distribute context. Final complexity after all applied resonators, in aspect of the host reality or probability have dispersed.}

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npu-_7qnACc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I follow most of it although it's difficult because your concepts are abbreviated in English to what you are actually thinking in each section to have this train of thought.

Like an unending pool of water there could be 2 or more consciousnesses in it. The consciousnesses are disturbing the surface of the water.

yea i just wrote it and posted it on Sup Forums with some tits.

id have to edit it up a good bit and its a bit tedious

The last sentence makes the most sense, so the function of entropy is to create variance and things that can be related to one another to make up ideas and different points of view?

I know a good psychedelic paradigm shift when I see one.

I guess you have to use the position as all consciousness is localized and unitized as a set of localized functions no matter what they may be.

Its just like light is some advanced from of thermality that prevades time.

Having these two sets of assumed principle does reality matter aside from dispersement?

Maybe morality has less to do with functioning enlightenment and its more self acctuated self awareness of predispositions of conditioned behavioral hostilities?

Right trying to apply current scientific theories and laws to a problem of morality.... The event that set things into motion, what caused the earth to be formed is probably the cause and solution to that question.

That last sentence makes sense in it's entirety, as long as it is taken in the present moment of the consciousness all the time.

It was actually just a note on the principality of a spatial node with an assumed assigned entropy and its dispursement pattern vs. its idealistic discharge.

Improper discharge resulting in resistance, causing signal feedback and the stored feedback taking place of prescribed distribution patterns then behaving as impedence as the discharge is not carried out to where it is aligned for conduction.

Condesation of an aggitated gravity field?

Intangible higher being supervising employees of a company throwing out universes from a fast universe company giving a lecture on proper uni versing technique, "Just make it everything, it won't matter."

Am I being trolled?

Is it like the feedback versus the originating event?

Oh ok... I think I understand.

I'm doing both probably I get bored because I can't understand what you are saying so I start trolling.

This is a schizophrenic and/or tweeker samefagging

Here is another OP who just rambles in his notes and pastes it on a shitty meme site.

Except there are still more than 1 poster. What's the motivation?

Yes so acctuality being produced by a prior.

Actuality as we function in iy is a feedback of how basic level entanglement occur in formation

me

dude im just telling you theres something wrong with the cookies.

It's all believable, but not very provable, I would like to think it's true, but it probably has yet to be proven with anything other than conscious beings.
poster

Formations of feedback in the end are a part of the originating event/caused by it, even if/when they are able to resonate to a level of energy (being) of the originating event.

Yea in the conciousness aspect but in the existential aspect its more of an error.

Continuing with the thought that consciousness unneeded in a spatial reality acts as a functioning error. Checking for function then becoming aware, ultimately of it purposelessness aside from self awareness and eleviation of detrimental accordant signals to it predisposition to self aware conditioning or self assurance of taught processing.

Yes, the only reason it is able to function in the first place is because of an acceptance that it doesn't have all the answers, what I questioned for the longest time, is how does it form the very first idea to relate other's off of to create more relationships to figure out things necessary for survival, I guess pain and pleasure are hardwired into the nervous system and release of chemicals that form and reform the physical structures of the mind.

Seperating the two as this is just an act we function in.

isnt that weird?

Yeah it is, but I don't want to die, I'm sorry it's selfish but I don't want to yet, I want to keep learning, and figuring things out its the way I feel right now. Like we are really no different from a rock, I know, but I still don't want to die, and become more like something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=npu-_7qnACc

Something stranger is to be able to think like this and also be able to immediately return to attempting to solve problems deeply rutted through hundreds of years of a conscious species history. Only to stop caring short of changing the important things because they are seemingly too difficult, and set up by millions of previous others that too in turn turned to drown or please themselves so that they could ignore these problems.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\/ell entropic behavior as a biological behavioral pattern is self consuming so that is a general characteristic you can ascribe to life; predation.

On the other side after predation in sedaton some patterning happens to create a biologically favorable mechanism for growth, pairing that with continued alternation forms a recognition of both cyclically as favorable as something viewed as "pleasure".

Consciously its the pleasure of not having a demand for self recognition both in freeance of sedation and isolation in predation, self presence can function as an interference and cause unfavorable situation in natural enviornments.

I can fabricate channels of ether when their already piped. Ask Socrates for some milk.

He was alone.

I'm not hungry for the taste of the pen. Plus I just thought you guys might want to read something different.

>predation

Alright plants aren't conscious, are they preying on the sun?

unfavorable to survival...

sorry I'm beginning to loose the the train of thought, probably falling victim to my own patterns of behavior that I find unfavorable anyway, but I still want to post this, it's making me hungry trying to continue thinking because there is a layer of self righteousness ego crap all over my text.

you should get a hooker.

ask her where she lives you're fucking her in her house.

we live in the rock.

if you have a knife we live on the rock

if you know how to use it we work on the rock

postmortem dance in hell is just some being's discrepancy for favoritization of phsyiological muscle patterning for characteristic behaviors twitching his fingers from CNS signals he's left.

Yeah I'm dead I've got other stuff to do, utterly burnt out.

praying yea, just an alignment for unneeded self preservation.

They align themselves to the availbility of resources. Plants cant take resources they just use whats already there. Green grows towards the sun

No need for high level consciousness at that stage think about it. They are just 12MB of storage space the grasshoppers are sitting on some fat NSA quantum server shit were the paradigm turns to analog recognition.

I guess self righteousness comes in when you localize it. get past life has a meaning in time.

I could have said consumption as its an attraction to stimulus that drives it along with sensory elements.

same for plants

How do you derail a train of thought after it becomes clouded and are unable to think on it further, or attempt to resurrect it in it's current form and re-gain motivation on it?

Is it possible to create a thought pattern that is disjoint from any information that has ever come in to form current thoughts? I'm thinking it will always be relative to something that can exist. Like create a new letter of the alphabet, lines or whatever that represent it, but it is a symbol so what does it represent... it could be an idea maybe it could be a symbol that represents the idea of a disjoint thought from any previous concepts or information ever the be thought of. I guess imagination has it's limits, I can't think of something that is outside what I already can either permute, combine, or attempt to run through and gather random bits from and reassemble into something new. Possibly creating art would produce something along the lines of creativity, but it is still a portal into the mind of the creator, and it still exists physically, maybe a piece of artwork that exists only in the mind of the artist, the instruments used to make the art are thought's themselves, constructed in a way to produce something that may only be enjoyed by the constructor of the thoughts, but those thoughts would still be from previous experiences.

Take the concept and go for a walk.

yea man you could make it impossible. Don't believe in yourself.

Right whatever it is it is something and it never happens the exact same way over again.

hey man you can be whoever you want to be but you only live once. How did you make something out of nothing?