Look what this Liberal teacher is doing in my old middle school

Look what this Liberal teacher is doing in my old middle school.
>Call up tomorrow 8 am EST and complain

silive.com/news/index.ssf/2017/02/did_staten_island_teacher_go_t.html#incart_2box_silive-homepage-featured

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ud225/what_is_going_on_in_our_education_system/
professorwatchlist.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. She's right. Fuck Trump and fuck you.

Not your personal army, fuck off back to Sup Forums faggot.

That's some hefty bullshit bro...Post this over at reddit on /the_donald and they will destroy her

fag cuck detected

no she is wrong and so are you

Truth. Don't let the radical left's hypocrisy and fake outrage silence you any longer. Their time is over, Trump won for a reason

Nypa

>getting this offended
Holy shit. Grow up and stop crying.

>old middle school
>old

The problem isn't being offended. Although isn't that the prerogative of you lefties getting so offended by Trump??? The real problem is that she's a teacher...she's using her position of authority to brainwash these kids. The education system as a whole is so far left it's ridiculous.

>public education being used to push political propaganda

ALERT THE MEDIA THIS HAS NEVER BEFORE HAPPENED WHAT AN UNEXPECTED OCCURANCE

Really don't give a flying g fuck since what is being said is not a fallacy

Fuck that bitch she's ugly and fucking liberal looking cunt Jew

It shouldn't happen. The propaganda BS needs to end

this.
this is only news because its sensational, not because its important.

It's biased, inflammatory bullshit. What a shit teacher

it can't not happen.
go to a red town in a red state, attend class, you walk away with conservative values.
go to a blue town in a blue state, attend class, you walk away with liberal values.

in the end the teacher is only expressing opinion and she has a right to do so, if it happens to violate some policy she is beholden to then it is the job of the relevant authority to take action.
fuck this political garbage news.

OP here, I'm not 'offended' what I'm saying is this. There is a regulation in the DOE that talks about political talk, as said in the article. She broke that. Plain and simple. She should be terminated. She broke the rules of her job. Whether or not she was talking about the left or right, it is wrong to bring politics into your teaching especially when you're a sixth-grade teacher. However it is evident that the education system is so progressive left that this is allowed to fly under the radar. It's kind of sickening what this country is coming to.

I went to this school, hell I even had her about 7 or 8 years ago. There was no political talk then. Nor was there ever in elementary school. And as you know, NY is far left. However I live in a rather right sided county. It just seems that in the last four years this political nonsense has become something being taught in school. If you brainwash your students what's the point of free thinking?

>political talk

wow your pushing it. so wait, any mention of trump is grounds for termination?
this area is so grey there is no fucking way she is getting fired. get real.
she didn't even make a statement of fact, she just said that people have certain opinions. your being NUTS.

btw i support trump

Exactly. Ergo Trump is elected because the majority of normal, decent people realize this.

It's not even that. The fact that she's putting opinion into it to show he is an asshole in her eyes is what's wrong.

what do you expect? all normie media is liberal and you falt normies for having a liberal bias? its not their fault. not address the fact that she didn't even make a political statement, she identified one.

Yup, and we can only hope for the best. If not, we elect someone else in 4 years. Or worse, impeach him. I'm rather far right on a lot of things. But I'm all for giving a chance to anyone who legitimately wins office.

eh, maybe. what if an econ teacher noted that obama was stupid for doing the AMA? would you be as upset?

opinion is fine. especially in education.

>But I'm all for giving a chance to anyone who legitimately wins office.
true american detected

The sad thing is that "Normal" media i.e. CNN (Clinton News Network) and MSNBC etc etc are so far fucking left these days it's ridiculous. I'd venture to guess that at this point most "Normal" people aren't left wing

Which is still against regulation. She had no place stating, or identifying that. They're fucking 11 years old for Christ's sake.

Well it's an American value. One every American should follow, no matter what party they're in, how far left or right of the spectrum they are. People win, people lose. We move on. Together, united. If we like what the person does, we pick them again. If not, we elect the other person. It's not the end of the world, and as an American, I find it embarrassing what my fellow county men and women are doing. On both sides.

>I'd venture to guess that at this point most "Normal" people aren't left wing
"left wing" as it was in the 80s/90s is dead, replaced with a more radical politics to be sure.
"radical left" is the norm now. just consume the smallest amount of media from a major network and youll see that.
BB, RT are the only big players on the right. fox is a joke and they have little real credibility outside of their audience, less so with BB because most people outside of that audience don't know it exists, same with RT but people respect RT knowing they are pro russia. smaller sites like thedailywire and radio/podcast are the only other options and their audience is pretty small.

normies have no way of seeing reality only those who seek out alternative media have a chance at knowing anything true. its pretty damn sad. 1984 shit right here man. fuck.

bullshit. i disagree. i see your point but i don't agree.

i love you

bod bless the murica

And you have every right to.

Thank you? Keep that in mind when you see my name on the ballot in the future.

i will always vote for user, user.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ud225/what_is_going_on_in_our_education_system/

I hate Reddit a lot, but I'm determined to have action taken. It would mean a lot if those who agree with me can upvote, comment, and join the discussion. This ends here, and now. Together we can correct decades of horror.

>No. She's right. Fuck Trump and fuck you.

This is bait guys. No one is really this stupid.

>reddit
why

they already nuked your post anyway

Waaah waaah they called muh trump haughty waaah waaaah

They're prob just reviewing it before posting

It's OK man.. chill, she'll be fired.

Yea I saw that. Fucking snowflakes!

I hope so. I fucking hate Reddit. But I want people to see this. I know it's slim to none. But trying to change something is better than just sitting on my ass watching stuff happen.

She could at least say "Obama was the worst president in American history" because he spent over 100 million dollars on vacations alone, and never raised the economy to 3% growth.

Raised taxes more than any other president, and still nearly doubled the national debt.

might as well make a post about it on tumbler.
reddit is an echo chamber and the point system makes dissent equivalent to rhetorical suicide.
abandon poor forms of media, let them fail as all bad ideas do eventually.

God forbid. They'd have CNN #1 story if that happened. Which comes back to the media, educational, and overall population hypocrisy and brainwashing.

talk to senators, governors, etc. people with power. not morons on the internet.
write a letter, make a phone call. you can' meem magic such esoteric concerns.

I'll tell her op is a faggot maybe she'll know why.

>Tumbler
Come on man, first of all, I don't know how to. Secondly, the SJW will eat that thread up. Actually, that can get the attention it needs. Great idea user, if only I knew how to Tumblr.

Dude this is the kind of shit that needs to get out there. If it doesn't get posted on there don't give up. Might be worth it to shoot an email to Tucker Carlson also, he's always encouraging kids in classes that are experiencing this to take video and send it in etc

yeah but i really dont think they would. i think your being sensational about this. its not a big deal. your committing the same sin the left does when they blow up every stupid thing when it fits their narrative.

pick your battles. this news story does't matter. even if it did its an isolated incident. punish the teacher if that is the polocy and move on.

>They'd have CNN #1 story if that happened

CNN is not really news. They're an editorial commentary on news - usually very left wing, same as huff post

I've worked and volunteered for my local congressmen, and other officials. Not much I can say, they usually say they'll get to it. But never do. Just gotta wait a few years and run myself I guess.

>if only I knew how to Tumblr.
beats me i would feel guilty for giving them a page hit and add money so im not going their.

>same as huff post
they have not fallen THAT far. huff post isn't even a news outlet they are a fucking tabloid.

It's not entirely wrong...

But the clear bias is an issue.
Too easy to call it brain washing. Fire the teacher. Get a non partizan replacement.
Keep politics out of grade school!

Someone post this to Sup Forums and r/the_Donald. Them fags will have some fun with this come morning

I agree, do you know how I would go about doing this? Sounds like a terrific place to start.

Dude, like that's all factual and shit.

Exactly! Hopefully the_Donald picks it up, shit would get done real quick

It's not just going on at her school. It's happening at a lot of places, because if they can't brainwash and indoctrinate the children early, they cannot allow critical thinking to happen.

I'll second this.
Sup Forums would do it for the lulz.

I'll be doing it at roughly 6:30-7:00 am. I'm not stopping. You'll see this everyday if I have to. 12am EST. 6am EST. 12pm EST. I'm not standing by anymore, and I need you all to be with me.

>huff post isn't even a news outlet they are a fucking tabloid.

I've seen tabloids that were more useful

fucking antifa cunts can't get rekt

do it around 6-7 central time when the Americans are on Sup Forums. 7am and all you get are aussies, EU and japan.

Time to start the wrecking ball

Not sure but he says you can always tweet him @TuckerCarlson..i'd try to find an email address for the show also

Let's do this

I'll save it, save the link and phone number, and post a thread on both sites in the morning if no one else does so. Might be some great lulz to be had from it.

Just for the Lawls, here's my 8th grade entry. I was fat and ugly as shit. I had her for 6th grade.
But I'm tired of this shit. I've been active in this thread since posting. I'll take screenshots of this thread and keep them coming. Well not stop until we make sure this shit is done with. I don't care how many times I have to post it here, on POL, or The_Donald. I need you people though. Who's with me!?

Thank you, kind user. I have a reason to check Sup Forums in the morning.

Robert Levy is a new hero of the people

>Indoctrinating kids is totally okay, why let them form their own opinion if you can form it for them?

And no. I don't want Lawls. I want complaints. I want people who are normal, and educated to tackle these issues with me. I didn't know where else to look. So I decided together we can make a change. And from reading this, it seems a lot of you agree. This isn't about the Lulz anymore. This is serious shit. We need to attack this with facts and honor. Not some hiding behind keyboards.

Scientology done by the old fags was originally for the lulz, young one.

Fuck Trump

Whenever I post on here or Sup Forums expect a signed post ~RL with that picture timestamped. This is a serious issue. We need to get this to our congress people, senators, and who knows, maybe the media. Together we will end the corruption and disgusting brainwashing of the media.

I hear ya. Sites like Sup Forums can be fun as fuck, but when you can actually use it as a tool with a purpose it kind of makes you feel better about all the time wasted doing dumb shit on here

your wasting your energy.
you think people just need to be told not to be corrupt? what exactly are you trying to accomplish? legislation? a cultural revolution in how things are done in the media? what?

don't see the problem, those sentences are both accurate and inoffensive

Exactly. There's a time and a place for fun. I'm tired of lurking and being set to the side as a, conservative outcast. This is our time. To rise up and make a difference. To be serious and show everyone that we have a voice. That we will not stand for corruption, brainwashing, and overall bias.

Even if I accomplish nothing. You read it. You thought about it. That means my jobs done. People are thinking about it more with this case. The more and more people think, the more closer we can get to solutions. I'm not talking 'revolution'. I'm talking 'solutions'.

>overall bias
you mean if it's against you. otherwise it's okay, right?

No, end bias as a whole. Stop forcing your god dammed opinion and views in everything. For once, just once. I would like to turn on the tv or read an article without being able to tell which side they prefer. It's not even news anymore! It's "oh I like this, let me tell you how I feel" or the opposite. Tell me the facts. Let me make my own opinion.

>Indoctrinating children with a political agenda is fine with me as long as I agree with it
>I agree with whatever the Frankfurt School tells me is right
If you had your way America would already be a facist dictatorship with thought crime as a capital offensive

It's a clear problem that enough normal intelligent people recognize it. It's clearly unjust. You have a good example of just one of these incidents that are taking place all over our country. This is a great website called Professor Watchlist that is a project of Turning Point USA, a conservative student organization. They use it to hold liberal professors accountable and maybe it's time to take it to middle school and high school teachers:

professorwatchlist.org/

Again, I'm rather strictly conservative. But it sucks seeing people going against eachother for partisan reasons. We're a untied people as a whole. And my fear is we're dividing. This is only adding fuel to the fire.

>This.
So much fucking this.

If anything at all should be gained from this election.
FROM BOTH FUCKING SIDES!
Is that bias ruins everything. Remember the concept of secret ballot? Wearing your politics on your sleeve isn't really secret, now is it? Now, explain why the ballot is anonymous.

Please...just stop with the fascist crap. And learn how to spell it correctly

this

>That means my jobs done.
right i read something i agree with already, so what did you accomplish? who disagrees with the fact that public schools shouldn't push politics?
the only reason this is in the news is because people agree with you.

>solutions
well whats your solution? post on Sup Forums and have your thread 404 in 5 minutes? this aint big news. common core can't even get attention in Sup Forums this doesn't have a chance IMO.

Just because it has happened in the past doesn't mean we should tolerate it when it happens now, this isn't even subtle.

That is definitely not me. I'm a lot younger