Fuck Boreball

Waukegan here

What the fuck is this hokey shit doing in MY city?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A9XtDyDUjIU

They couldn't get a rapper like Twista or Kanye do the anthem? This is why blacks and Hispanics hate boreball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNCyjLuGwZc
youtube.com/watch?v=rqFf-0eROUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0/10
stop naming random suburbs everytime you post this shitty bait

Go Cubs Go is a gay fucking anthem for a city like Chicago

Competitive sports is war. This isn't a war song

>Competitive sports is war
-Katana Man

Idk, if you're a fag about that version, maybe try the punk version.
youtu.be/mNCyjLuGwZc

That's how I know you're not a minority

Get back to me when Blacks who aren't uncle toms or Hispanics like boreball

>stop liking what I don't like: the thread

OP fagging it up as usual.

See boreballs ratings? Compare to NFL or NBA

Get your hokey racist sport out of my city

bear down chicago bears is the best fight song ever

>hispanics don't like baseball

Lol you've obviously never been to a dodgers game or south america

youtube.com/watch?v=rqFf-0eROUA

The real issue here is popups and malware clickbait redirects on fucking Sup Forums

The fuck.

Yeah that's one team

Most Hispanics outside of LA hate boreball

>t.De'Vante Lamarcus Jackson
fuck off with your weak ass bait.

What the fuck are you spewing you prolapsed shit cannon? Boreball? Seriously? Your city? Get the fuck off my /sp you chubby C-average cock maggot. Baseball is a sport that will continue to march on for centuries to come. A real gentleman's sport. It's history is rich, it's support is global.

Fuck off homie.

Baseball was the original real nigga sport. Cats like Jackie, Mays, Aaron, Bob Gibson, Doc Ellis, Lou Brock, Ozzie Smith, Rickey Henderson, Ken Griffey, Doc Gooden, and so many more. Not to mention all these Cuban and Dominicans who more real nigga than your Chief Keef wannabe busta ass.

Shit. Basketball was a stiff honky sport. I know niggas took it over but check how exploited Mike and Bron are. Niggas just salesmen for Nike. Nothing more.

And in football, niggas just follow what them white coaches and QBs say. Ain't got minds of their own in that silly ass game.

Baseball, every nigga black, white, or Jap get his 3 to 5 chances per game to step up and be the hero. Or he get his moment in the field. Or moment on the mound. Two real niggas closed shit out tonight for the Cubs. Edwards and that realist nigga Chapman.

And he ain't have to pimp some shoe company like Lebron's supplicant ass. Check out pictures of that busta reading Phil Knight's book.

Read some history, homie. Baseball was the black man's game until whites pushed them into basketball to keep urban niggas contained in the hood, shooting themselves over shoes and shit.

Chief Keef should remix this song and be used for their anthem

All the blacks are from the south so they wouldnt be cusb fans, you dolt

>Chapman
>Black

Yeah sure

If blacks hate it it must be good.

Underrated post

> samefagging this hard just for (you)s

>Waukegan

No one is samefaggin here shithead.

t. Torii Hunter

>Hispanics hate boreball

Shiiiet nigga. Maybe certain one's, but most Puerto Ricans I know love the game, and there's enough Mexican's by numbers that at least tolerate it.

OTOH baseball is on life support in the black community.

What's wrong with Waukegan

They don't know what it be like but it do

This thread is cringeworthy bait, but it does bring up a valid point about Americans

Americans basically discredit and ignore Caribbean and Latin American blacks/hispanics, they always say "baseball is a white man sport" and completely ignore the fact that baseball is fucking huge in countries like Venezuela, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic. What's up with that? Why do Americans try to lump black culture into muh basketball/rap music/ghettos when it's much more complex than that

this

>Americans basically discredit and ignore Caribbean and Latin American blacks/hispanics, they always say "baseball is a white man sport" and completely ignore the fact that baseball is fucking huge in countries like Venezuela, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic.

only niggers do that

white people love mexiniggers

it's just bait, he's been posting that for days
just look at the dodgers fanbase, it's at least 50% beaners

What Hispanics do you know? Every Hispanic in ChiTown hates boreball

You don't live there if you have to ask.....

No they don't lol. Build-a-wall anyone?

Talk to any Puerto Rican on the north side of Chicago and chances are they like baseball.

Mexican's tend to care less, but there's so many Mexican's there's a sizable amount that actually like baseball.

Holy fuck thats gay

>this bait is posted everyday
>yet "people" still go for it
Americans.