games.espn.com/fba/leaguesetup/ownerinfo?leagueId=197750
youtube.com/watch?v=rTYZuCTwIy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>260x194

not sure how that happened.

you're retarded thats how

What up?

story checks out

does Blake look little downy to anyone else?

Westbrook looks so happy. Thank god KD left.

Is Westbrook MVP with a 5th place finish?

You should see his brother. Yikes!

that's the old Blake though, the new blake is pic related

yes ofc

obsessed

Hey Clipanada

Stop bullying me....I get enough of it at school every fucking day!!!

7kt got a spot left in your league?

oh shiiiit things just got real

what happened?

The Golden State Warriors unironically broke the NBA regular season record with 73 wins, came back from a 3-1 deficit against the Oklahoma City Thunder, gained a 3-1 lead on the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, and then lost 3 games in a row and did not win the championship. Stephen Curry unironically won unanimous MVP, back to back MVPs, and exclaimed "We not goin' home!" during a game, before being blocked by LeBron James a record 7 times in one series and indeed going home. Klay Thompson unironically said in a post game interview after going up 3-1 that basketball "is a man's game" and LeBron James "got his feelings hurt", LeBron proceeded to average 36pts/12ast/10reb and won the next 3 games and the championship. Draymond Green unironically avoided suspension for kicking Steven Adams in the balls twice, then STILL continued to play dirty and finally got suspended during the most important series of his life and ultimately cost his team its once historic and now infamous season.

These things all actually happened, the thoughts of this reality stay with me at all times. I go to sleep at night looking up at the stars, wondering what celestial being aligned the universe in such a way to make an event as amazing as this occur. I wake up smiling every morning knowing that the Warriors genuinely went 73-9 and choked a 3-1 lead in the Finals. That even if time is a nonlinear fourth dimension, going to back to stop it from happening will simply create another universe where it happens again. That the state of ass-blastedness emanating from the city of Oakland is eternal and infinite, it crosses countless dimensions of the multiverse and its unending torment knows no bounds. I gaze into the endless cosmic wonders around me, still in disbelief that it actually happened, but knowing that my purpose in life was to be born just in time to see LeGod get one for da land.

(You)

7kt just got doxxed by laurens manager

7kt is on the discord lmao

damn i liked 7kt

>Westbrook is 1st player in NBA history with 100 Pts, 30 Reb and 30 Ast in team's first 3 games of a season. (via @EliasSports)

>72259004
when keepin it real goes wrong- confirmed

>17-44 shooting

>Metta World Peace said a ghost touched him inappropriately at the famously haunted Skirvin Hotel, where the Lakers stayed the past 2 nights.

Metta having ghost sex? Lmao

Playing vidya

>Crazy, but true: Marc Gasol and Dwyane Wade have made more 3s this season than Kevin Durant and Klay Thompson.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SPLASH TRIPLETS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go spurs go

Holy shit, you're right. TOP KEK

>Lakers coach Luke Walton called Russell Westbrook "masterful." "We were aggressive on him, but showed why he's one of top PGs in the world."

top fucking kek

is dis nigga Booker blasian?

wew lad

>they

hearing voices again, Harry?

Haahahah based

WEW LAD BTFO

Hello. We are looking for 8 players for our keeper league that has been going for a few years.

14 teams, points, 3 keepers

games.espn.com/fba/leaguesetup/ownerinfo?leagueId=197750

Teams available are:
-Steve Kerrs Swag
-Team Tripplet
-Team Beard
-INSANITEAGUE
-Los Angeles 420
-Flagstaff
-No Comp
-THANK YOU BASED JOEY

Email [email protected] if interested with your top 3 teams and I'll get you invited.

Probably drafting this Tuesday evening

7kt got doxxed lmao

>Westbrook is shooting over 45% and over 40% from 3
>chucker
>currently leading league in assists andis averaging a triple double
>chucker
>Leads his team to victory
>chucker
>leads league in points and assists
>chucker

Bestbrook haters have lower iq than his ppg

youtube.com/watch?v=rTYZuCTwIy8

wew

>dubs barely win against Suns
>thunders barely win against Suns and need a 51 point triple double and overtime to win
Dubs are obviously better and are going to win on thursday against OKC

>stats from a total of 3 games
Nice sample size you got. Your IQ sure isnt high

I'm fucking shitting my pants at this holy fucking kek

back here again anyone have questions about the new CBA?

metta world peace is my favorite player EVER.

>Find a flaw

literally who

>This man is capable of making people angry by playing basketball

Sad really. I guess only LeBron gets to join super teams

Damn, the meme magic is real.

>tfw have so much talent that you can play like shit and have no defense, miss all of your 3's, and still be 2-1

Feels good senpai

>pelicans
>suns

Wow impressive

It is actually. Having no defense inside and having terrible nights shooting the 3 and still being able to win just shows how talented they are. That's the point I'm making and you understand it, bitch

nice trips. remember not to reply to larry next time

Why?

Now that's the kinda gal who chomps your knob off

What is this meme about not talking to people who post about the Warriors.....

Seriously, you're going to be that immature and weird...k

Like I said though, the fact that the Warriors were like -18 in points off turnovers today and still won is a testament to how stacked they are (not deep in talent, just stacked across the starting 1-4)

I think he just makes little B laugh maniacally when he plays basketball

Why's that

Who is lil b and why is he imbortant ?

Three wrongs don't make a right. They make an early playoff exit.

They said Nate Robinson was talented too...

ignoring the curse won't get KD a ring

We'll I don't think they'll win it. Too many holes in this team

Quite possibly

Their music

Goooood morning /nba/ General!

Pau Gasol had yesterday his best game with the Spurs after a dubious start: 20pts, 11rbs, 3ass, 2blk in 31 minutes.

Today, I challenge you to make 10 free throws in a row. You cannot leave the basketball court until you do it.

>universal studios

my fucking sides

the curse was lifted once he joined warriors

he'll never be as good as harden

no

Kodak is the only good one.
Little Poopy Squirt and Yotty are memes.
Denzel Curry sucks.
21 Cabbage is just boring.

Build your arena first, then draft yourself a whole new team. The one in OKC is staying put.

At the very worst, they'll probably get moved to Tulsa and ball there. Oklahoma has three basketball venues, two just across the street from each other. BOK Center and Chesapeke Energy Arena are both NBA ready. They had their proposals on the desk by the time David Stern came to town.

Give them credit, they are doing some work to shed that "flyover" status.

we no longer worst defense in the league ahahaahahhaha /nba/ shook

This'll be the Spuds 20th straight playoff season.

Here's food for thought:
>harden
>good

we outchea

I pick good

This was at LeBrons party last night lmao

Let's be honest here, the Clippers could go 98-0 for 10 years straight and LA would still be a Lakers town.

Kek Harry BTFO

Sup faggots

Who are the best point guards in the NBA? Who deserves the top spot and why? Do stats matter, or skills, or winning?

Westbrook
Dame
Cp3
Kyrie
Harden

>prove they're not flyover
>build multiple arenas so some can sit empty
Relax, it's only a basketball team. Portland has one, for chrissakes.

>dame
ahahaayahyyhyhhal moamaoam jhagaghahahahahahha