Are woman over 40 hot? Would you date one? What's the oldest you'd go?

Are woman over 40 hot? Would you date one? What's the oldest you'd go?

This is such a stupid fucking question. Some girls over 40 are hot, some are not. And I would go as old as long as they were hot.

70s is probably the cutoff, then they all start to look like palpatine

prolly like 20 is where i stop idk

I just got back from the US, living with a 40 year old woman I met on Twitter promoting Trump.

I don't give a fuck about age, I love her.

I'm 28 for the record

Would you fuck this 42 year old?

Lol my moms hotter than her and she is like 67... and she is my mom

>.......woman I met on Twitter promoting Trump

Was it this woman ?

age dont matter vagina does
>Like sand through the hour glass
>She better be able to only fit a little bit at time in

post pi of your mom

3.147 OLOLLOL>O

Definitely!!

You see those wrinkles in the corner of her mouth? That means she sucks a mean ass dick.

ITS 3.1416 YOU FUCKING MONG

Doesn't matter how old as long as they're hot adults. Used to date a 41 year old who looked like a hot librarian. Really fit jogger, too. Older women are more direct with much less high school shit and games younger girls like to play. Do it.

Oldest I've gone is 60, also one of the best fucks I've had. She nearly floored me when she told me how old she was. Great body, really pretty, small tits, curvy hips, great skin, loved to fuck, would do anything I want...

Unless you're the same age as them it would be a bad idea. Women that age aren't fertile, and if you wanted kids one day you'd have to leave her for a younger woman. If you think any reasonable time into the future it really doesn't work out to your benefit, you just end up with an old lady and whatever baggage she brings along with her.

Who said anything about marriage and spending the rest of your lives together? You can date and fuck without getting married.

If you dont think about the possibility, youre screwing yourself. All it takes is one load for her to be connected to you for life.

Dated 45 y/o milf for 8 months when I was 26. Was cash. 4 years later I'm still trying to get with her once in a while.

Yes

Older women are much better fucks in general, and you can bust inside many of them without consequences.

Many older women have had there tubes tied, dude. They had their kids and don't want more. Plus, menopause.

Hotness has nothing to do with age you fucking mongrel

can a women of 40+ be hot tho

As long as she looks good takes care of herself and likes to fuck age is just a number. Attraction > age limit