So Sup Forums you get to pick what I do, I am a guy in Oklahoma and got drunk last night and downloaded grinder

So Sup Forums you get to pick what I do, I am a guy in Oklahoma and got drunk last night and downloaded grinder.

I have a guy that wants to fuck me today and i want to say no but have not for some reson.

So here it is, if b gets to 25 votes yea or no I will do what b tells me to do. So b should I be a fag and take the D or tell him to fuck off???

You are such a fucking faggot.

Kill yourself.

SAGE

get the FUCK off my board you colossal faggot holy shit u fucking cock muncher GTFO before i kill you

take the D then kill yourself.

OK then

Voting for this

do it

Take the dick but tape it so we can enjoy watching you being emasculated.

Here

>Newfag spotted.

Help me decide b

Anyone going to vote?

>using periods at the end of an online sentence
you can get the fuck out too

Take it

> because you obviously don't want too...

>Getting butthurt because of punctuation.

Tell him you're dtf but only if he has a friend so you can get DP'd

FPBP

Have you ever had anything in your ass OP?

>butthurt
try a bit harder and maybe you can provoke me

If you're in the 918 you should let me fuck you instead

no not really

in stilllwater sorry

>try harder

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend! I'll be your guide! Here's a starter Pepe for your new collection!

>let me be passive-aggressive! that'll show him!!

I see you're still trying, yet you pale in comparison to a more seasoned shit-talker. 2/10 though at least you tried

Vote yes

I vote yes for your degrading emasculation

alright, not the guy you replied to, but you made me laugh. here's a rarer pepe for your beginner collection. don't spend it all in one place!

I vote yes, but post pics

he stood me up

Look, if you're gay you're gay.
If you want go out and fuck/get fucked by guys, fine, but don't make a shitty thread about it first so you can go do it and then say "I'm not really gay, I'm just delivering for Sup Forums - so nohomo".

No

>I failed english in high school but then I watched half a season of Spartacus so now no one will ever know
^ you

follow your heart, OP