Looking for a way to get back at my roommate. He's blocked me from our own wifi network several times...

Looking for a way to get back at my roommate. He's blocked me from our own wifi network several times, constantly steals my food, and always invites himself every time I go out with friends. Any suggestions? Will bump with OC

Other urls found in this thread:

rudehentai.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sound like a true beta cuck why don't you go protest about it you fuckin pussy

More. Jizz in milk

Bumping with more

Post nudes

Do you have access to his devices to get gf pics?

Sounds like you're a betafag and need to stand up for yourself.

Roommate is definitely too beta to have gf. Only reason I don't beat the shit out of him is that I know he would press charges and sue the shit out of me

Do you ever have access to old food? Some offices will throw out lunches left in the fridge on fridays, etc. Get him to eat that shit.

Was considering that, but he's very picky about what he eats- usually any candy/sweets I accidentally leave out or fresh food he likes to "try"

Tell him to fuck off and to stop being a loser?

He's your roomate?
>piss in his shampoo.

Move. You insufferable faggot.

Go for a jog, get really sweaty, wipe your ass with his pillow.

Lease expires in July

Like the idea but I want to watch him suffer i.e. vomiting and just sit there and do nothing to help

Disconnect the router at times when you know he's using the wifi

Get him drunk but swap out the real alcohol with isopropyl rubbing alcohol.

douchebag always keeps his door open giving him direct line of sight into the common area where the router is

Fuck his mother in his bed and take pictures + record the whole thing and set one of the pictures as his background on his computer and leave the video as a DVD on his bed.

Jesus Christ look at that soap holder. It hasn't been cleaned in weeks.

1. Stop paying the rent until he stops being a dick. 2. Move out as soon as possible.

easy, soft poison the food you know he's stealing

Put eye drops in food.

What kind of poisons are we talking here?

dress in black, hide near the entrance to your place and one night when he's coming home late, just fuck him up outside your place and then run away around to the other side, make it in the house before he does, change your clothes, pretend like you were in the shower, and act surprised and sympathetic and walk around outside like you're looking for a clue as to who it was that could have done this.

If you're not rubbing everything this motherfucker owns on the inside of the toilet bowl, you're fucking up.

Breaking small things is a good way to drive people mad, I really enjoy bending/removing parts of electronics, bending pins on charging ports(laptop, game consoles and controllers)

That'd fucking kill him.

make somesing juicy andput some bleach on it.. a bottle cap is ok.. or mix rotten food that dont smel with good food.. two days of diarrea maeby teach him...

and repeat until he learn

Remove the brakes from his car.

Wtf you sound stupid as fuck. Confront the man. Give him a warning. If he continues you fuck him up. Man the fuck up pussy.
Ain't nobody going to defend you except for yourself and he won't stop until you do.

lived in a the same situation, I will give you the best answer. MAN THE FUCK UP, are you afraid of telling your roommate? if he blocks you from the internet, reset the damn router, login to your home isp and put admin as username and password as the password. change that shit around and become the fucking man of the house. your roommate is a fucking cuck and you are too, for putting up with it.

>itt: bunch of passive aggressive pussies.

Go up to him and tell him to cut the shit. He says anything sock him in the mouth.

Thank you!!
So did I! Man the fuck up pussy. Grab your balls. Feel them. In place? Good. Man up stupid ass

Get a deodorant stick that is aluminium based, spread some lightly on much of what he owns, clothes etc, wipe some on a cloth then wipe down his keyboard etc. Seriously. This will drive anyone out of their minds.

No reason to find little stupid things to do.
Man up. If you're a millennium pussy then move out. Plain and simple

in addition to my post, set up boundaries. tell your roommate what you do or do not like. do not feel sorry for another person just cause they are a beta fuck, it only makes your life harder.

You sound scared as fuck

depends on how much, and how stupid you are.
If you just got him drunk enough, THAT'd kill him.

be realistic faglord, who else is going to pay the other share of the rent/utilities? if it is a dorm, just man the fuck up, unless you want to pass your girlfriend around too.

You gots a lot of issues guy.

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

Pose him an ultimatum, stop or fuck off

Post some actual nootz

What you're looking for is called ipecac.

Get him a partner.
Get HIV.
Drug and rape his partner.
He dies. Problem solved.