A cunt in a van crashed into my car a while back

a cunt in a van crashed into my car a while back.
my car insurance has gone up to 5k
i can't afford to pay it
i can't work if i can't drive
i don't know what to do, my life is falling apart, everything is always going wrong, its like gods playing a cruel fucking joke on me
i can't take it any more, i feel so trapped and alone

I'm only 20 and i feel although theres no future for me, iv tried so hard for so long to make everything work. i have this hole in my chest and lump in my throat all the time. i feel like I'm in the wrong place. i iv been born in the wrong place in the wrong era

were you considered at fault in the crash at all?

it was a single track road in the middle of no where with no witnesses, his word against mine.
real world: i did nothing wrong.
but u know what insurance companies are like.

You're spending more than you make. You Life cuck'd yourself. Not fun watching your life get fucked by your own self, huh? Nigger.

i don't make anything now and i don't have anything to spend. call me what u like i don't really care. i have nowhere else to vent

iv even pretty much just secured a new job with decent pay but at the moment i have no way of getting there. i live in the middle of nowhere so no public transport

protip: in future, get a shitty dash cam. I've got a $30 one from china and it's surprisingly good.

Try shopping around insurance companies. even with the crash you might be able to find one that'll give you a better deal. and even third-party insurance is better than nothing, although not ideal.

yeah buddy i was thinking the same, defiantly on my shopping list. n yeah but don't have any money to afford any kind of insurance at the moment tho

you're in a shitty situation that'll probably take a while to sort out. may involve moving, may involve a personal loan to get some kind of insurance and keep a job, shit like that.

you come out the other side though.

Then you do what you must to survive. If you can't get the money together, risk driving without insurance for a little while until you can afford it. Be extra careful, don't speed, and you could easily get away with it depending on state laws. Worst case scenario you get in another accident and get sued by the other person and fucked that way.

if you have uninsured motorist, sue the fuck out of your own insurance policy.

buy an instrument and learn to play. itll make you a little bit happier

want to try my hardest to stay out of debt, iv seen how devastating that can be. considering a pushbike, its 20 miles to new job, long way but do-able

I'm in the UK, our cops have ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) that flashes up uninsured/ no licence/ stolen vehicle ect immediately.

>I'm only 20
Life hasn't even begun to fuck you yet

hey man sorry about your e36
i have the same car and i drive with no insurance just a old insurance card.
ive been stopped before and when they check to see if my insurance is valid they just look at my card.

Take collision and comprehensive coverage off your car user. No way it will be 5k for just plpd, or you have a loan on your car and they want full coverage

if you're a regular pushbike rider, 20 miles is a decent commute to work and would probably take an hour or so.

if you're not experienced, it'll probably take a bit longer and leave you sore as fuck - sore muscles for the first week or two and the bike seat is going to leave you in a lot of pain at first.

if you're talking a personal loan for insurance, it's a small loan. if it's the difference between having a job and not having a job, the personal loan will probably leave you in a better financial position pretty quickly. Just do some maths as to whether you're able to pay it off and you'll be ok.

haha i get you, but iv been through a lot of shit and it never seems to end

pic isn't mine, i had an e46 but couldn't find a pic of it

>OP has no money and faces getting tossed out on his ass
>Suggests spending more money, first and foremost, on making noises with an inanimate object.
The logic is flawless
This is best bet.
Also Id seriously consider hunting down van-cunt who lied OP out of his own livelihood and maybe set fire to his home. This behavior is deplorable and deserves a prison sentence.

Sorry OP, I hope you find your way through this absolute clusterfuck.

ok, thanks man, ill look into it for sure

thanks, the van cunt was actually a fairly nice cunt, he just made a cunt-ish mistake. it was the insurance company that deemed it a 50/50 blame (cos then they win both ways) ..still leave me fucked no matter how nice the cunt was tho

try doing this mate this is what me and 3 other friends do so we have more money for our cars.
>get insurance
>keep insurance for about one or so weeks
>get insurance card
>call insurance and say "I found a better deal so id like to switch"
>they cancel insurance and you don't have to turn in your plate.

22 and in a comparable situation. Don't do the loan. I've tried to keep up with everything over the past year and now I have to file bankruptcy. Life is a bitch for people like us user. I don't know what else to tell you.

are you in the US? pretty sure that wouldn't work here in the UK. thanks tho

ah shit man, im not giving up tho, i still have dreams and still determined to make serious money one day but its just so hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel