I love her

I love her

I love her too.

Who

fag out somewhere else you queer

I love them

I love her so much too but i'm too autistic to get her

congrats... you attached yourself emotionally to another human being! sounds like a great idea !!!!!

I wish someone felt this way about me

Her name is Samantha. She's so beautiful but she never notices me. I try to say hi to her but she acts like she doesn't know me. Any tips Sup Forumsros?

I love you man

>be me
>meet girl through mutual friend
>instantly like her
>develop into friendship
>friendzoned.jpeg
>crushing hard but to beta to make a move
>she starts going out with my friend
>he treats her like shit
>she texts me out of the blue at 4am
>"user i thought i liked (friend) but i like someone else"
>"who"
>you user
>she makes me happy Sup Forumsros
>tfw not dead inside anymore
>feelsgoodman.webm

Hey bawss

why am I tearing up

Are you friends, do she even know you?

Yea we used to be friends in middle school, then when we went to high school she went to the kool kids and i lagged behind

lel

Well I don't care, son. I forbid you from seeing her again.

She's nothing but trouble.

bump

try to talk to her again, maybe a mutual friend can reunited you again with her

Op here you really never know look at my greentext i would have never thought she had any interest in me she could do so much better you really never know the worst that will happen is you get rejected but my advice would be to try get close to her try be her friend when you get close to her be good to her man pick her up whem shes down make her feel good about herself be there for her dont buy into all that friendzone bullshit look at me im at best a 7/10 18yo former juvenile delinquent who likes vidya and smoking weed and im going out with a 10/10 actually no numbers cant describe how beautiful she is she the best looking girl iv ever seen in my life not only irl but online too shes perfect we smoke weed play vidya and cuddle it great what im trying to say is its better to have tryed and got an answer that spend the rest of your life wondering what could have been

nah fuck that bitch i aint need no hoe

I fucked her and she told that I was the real one and you were just a pussy... She loves my dick, cunt.