Who are they? Can I get a quick rundown on them?

Who are they? Can I get a quick rundown on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zNCo_bEFbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you recognize them, they already have plans for you.

I'm so excited.

two normal if a bit ugly older men who have done some good things for the world and some bad. also their show was alright

I've been getting phone calls every morning at 333...I've never had anyone by this name in my phone bUT now I see.......what do I do

Answer, my sweet little babins

you understand these pictures are older than the internet. welcome to 2004.

What a shit meme tbh, "oh its a meme because you dont get it xD" sage

Shhhhhhhhh

Found the guy who needs a quick rundown

I don't like to explain memes but I love this one so: these two old French actor dudes got hella plastic surgery so they look next-level fucked up, on top of that they also tried to publish a theoretical physics research paper that they consider to be a great contribution but is in fact a load of bullshit. Born on /sci/.

youtube.com/watch?v=6zNCo_bEFbY is this it? its what I found when I googled a quick rundown, do you believe this garbage or is it just a case of "i'm on layers of irony xD ebin meme" kys

Oh yeah and they're brothers

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

not true, this is made up lol. sad.

take your trash tier memes back to /x/ and Sup Forums while I still let you, get the fuck outta here

am I on Sup Forums or /x/ right now too drunk to tell

the bogpill is a hard pill to swallow

They secretly bankrolled the creation of a pseudo language used to communite basic commands to nanobots. This code project was called 'désespoir' and apparently it's been active for almost two decades.

You have microscopic robots in you and they can control the release of dopamine.

I've said too much.

I honestly wouldn't fall asleep bro. You likely will not wake up.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

If you refuse the bogpill the first time, perhaps it's time for another rundown

they are what happens when vampires get bit by werewolves.

>People catch on to Rothchilds
>They create bog meme
>Now every time a legit thing comes up on the Rothschilds people spam "lmao bogdanoffs are the true power!"

You guys are posting jewish memes stop it

The bogpill is actually unable to be read by the juden, the screen just shows a dreidel, nice try tho

>bogdanoff's do not have children, they asexually produce stars in space
>when a bogdanoff walks into a room, every female immidiately and violently orgasms
>their faces have been disfigured by the gods for the cruel and unusual twisting of their demigod powers
>they do not have assholes
>they do not sleep, rather recharge by devouring black niglet souls

do i keep going or are you scared yet? these "men" are not to be joked about. please I hope they do not see this and ta

>they do not have assholes
let not take it too far, we want it to be semi-believable, thats the whole meme

Have you even taken the bogpill? Because you don't seem to know what you're talking about

Maybe Is right

>they're orangutan/lion hybrid helicopter pilots
jesus, user, did you even look at the pic you posted?

Two faggits

Follow takethebogpill on Tumblr

Ha!

trips confirms

They remind me of that picture story some Sup Forumsirgin made using a Sims game about that psychotic guy who stalks his neighbor and then murders his roommates.

do you honestly believe they poop? they produce NO WASTE you idiot. their bodies were created for pure efficiency and excellence. no wasted space.