Lets get a story/green text thread going about times you where at a party and found a drunk or passed out girl

lets get a story/green text thread going about times you where at a party and found a drunk or passed out girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

rudehentai.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying Sup Forums actually goes to parties

Enjoy your tall tales, faggot.

In England girls know how to handle their booze and guys dont have to rape girls just to get laid so we dont have stories like the ones I keep hearing from America.

I've been to a lot of parties but never "found" a passed out girl, lol.

>In England girls know how to handle their booze

don't you guys drink a bunch of low ABV beer and close pubs before midnight?

over here in america bitches get 'white girl wasted' on vodka shots and stay out drinking until 4.

wtf.

lets talk about rape.

about parties we really go to.

cool.

>[
not attractive or desirable in any way

like seriously what did your mother do to you

It's not exactly a drunk/passed out but walking across some train tracks late at night. I was about 17. On this night I found a women on the bottom of the track she was barely conscious and had been beaten quite badly. She weakly called out for help. I was 17 a virgin and buzzed. Instead of helping her I pulled my pants down and raped her. She was so weak she didn't even resist she just cried and breath/gurgled. When I was finished I pulled my pants up and ran as fast as I could home. I spent 3 months thinking the cops were gonna come for me everyday. Nothing ever became of it and I'm not sure I regret it.

typical druggie slut .....her pussy looks like it went 10 rounds with mike tyson awful just awful.

would smash

it's entirely possible you were responsible for that woman's death. if you don't regret it you're broken.

Honestly i feel sorry for her, she just saw hope when you came near her and you just made it into further torture
Congrats dude you're as impulsive as a raccon on cocaine

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER ARM

>find drunk chick
>take her home
>force feed her a bowl of eggs

Well I can't go back and change it so why dwell on it. I never did anything like it again and I wouldn't do it today.

I tried to be gentle. I know that probably sounds bad but I was trying not to hurt her.

Kek

Good times

She got fur ?

What?

The problem is not that you fucked her, the problem is that you didnt even send help her way, fuck was it that hard to call 911

>She's half dead woman on train tracks
>She cries softly in pain for help
>look around
>Pulls down trousers and proceeds to rape her as she cries and moans in pain
>ran away before calling for help or anything

All good cause he was gentle

still kinda gross dude sorry. one of the more nasty things i've read on here for a while

Oh come on your already a rapist, don't be stupid as well fur,bush, and or pubs if your retarded

Get more images my dude.

Cell phones were not common in those days. Also I realized even then sending her help could get me in trouble.

rarely if ever am I this edgy, but you seriously need to KYS

From the retards raid request ?

That was me

It's not rape if they can't say no

Sorry I don't speak in milk commercials. There was hair on her but I didn't really stop to look around. I got in, unloaded and got out.

lol why are you still trying to defend yourself on this

That's hot. I'd do the same

I'm not defending myself I giving my reasons why I didn't never said it was ok.

Get new reaction images my son

>falling for this train tracks rape story

Dude you raped a random woman that was just assaulted a beaten to a pulp dont try to confort yourself saying that it could have goten you in trouble, you could have saved her but you decided to kill her only because you were a beta faggot.
The fuckers that beat her are less mentally ill that you

>Be me
>Be 17
>be buzzed walking on train tracks for God knows why
>hear a noise
>is a woman half dead laying on the tracks
>stumble over to her
>she calls for help
>beer mixed with shrimp sized brain and urge to fuck anything that moves kicks in
>fuckit.exe
>pull down britches and mount her
>hear her cries and death gurgle but don't stop
>finally finish pull pants up and run like pussy
>act paranoid for a bit cause I know what I did was fuck ed up
>is she even alive ?
>live life
>fastforeward some time
>see thread
>tell story to Sup Forumsros
>backlash up the wazoo
>it's okay guys I tried to be gentle
>Mfw they don't understand
>isn't rape cause I was gentle

But why everybody on this dudes case when you asked for his story

Lol you must get a kick out of being an SJW on Sup Forums. And you call HIM mentally ill.

I really do need to

isn't that just another friday night in India?

There is no proof she died.

If it's true, I wouldn't worry about the cops. I've seen karma ass rape guys like you. Maybe your daughter will be raped by niggers in front of you ir everyone you're with will cheat, or you'll go to prison for something unrelated (maybe something your innocent of and you'll be passed around like a rag doll, till your too weak to do anything more than cry. I once heard an old gypsy lady curse a guy and I'll pass it on to you. May you drown in your own blood!

can I also just point out that if she was beaten like you said she was chances are she was already raped anyway.

You raped a rape victim. You're so fucking beta that you had sloppy seconds of a already raped rape victim

Is there proof that she didn't ?

Your move Rapey McRapeypants

That's literally part of the definition of rape

My story clearly states I raped her I never denied it. All I'm getting at was it was a one time impulse and I have not and will never do something like that again. But I can't take it back so why destroy myself over it. I moved on.

>literally believing in magic

But she didn't say no
Gurgle don't count as a no

Burden of proof is on the accuser

>my wedding
>wife's sister's like 14
>she got totally wasted
>falls asleep on the lawn
>everyone just kind of ignores her laying there for a while
>eventually her dad carries her inside
>I think he fucked her

Haha it's cute you still believe in karma. Tell what just tell Santa to put me on the naughty list when you send him your letter this year.

You are scum or you are not you cant move on after finishing someone else victim.
At least the first atackers know full well that they are scum and probably dont try to deny it like you do

>be me I'm high school
>friend calls me
>"user, how smart are you?"
>"I don't like to toot my own horn, but I'd say I'm pretty smart."
>"Come over"
>Friend hangs up
>I'm slightly confused as to why he wanted me to come over, then I remembered he was having a part and it might have something to do with that
>Drive to friends house
>Party was just ending, made me a bit uncomfortable that I was asked to come over
>Go in house and see friend
>"user I need your fucking help"
>"What's going on???"
>Friend takes me to his room, where another one of my friends were
>There's a girl on the bed, tied up
>Holy guacamole, freaking frijole
>See the sexiest girl, probably about 19, which was strange because we were only juniors in high school. Why was she at a high school party? No one I had seen before
>Friends tell me they found her in friend's room, she was digging around and found his stash of cash and intended to steal it
>Friend punched her in the face for being a thief
>She told friend she was going to call the cops and say he raped her and tried to kill her
>Friend help her down and tied her to the bed
Cont...

>Be me rape Half dead woman
>continue life like nothing happend
>have beautiful daughter
>she's 19 now goes to work
>doesn't come home one night
>she was raped by pack'o Niggers
>beat half dead and left in a empty lot
>Drunk faggot kid finds her
>rapes her too
>Fastforward 30 years he has daughter
>She gets raped by niggers as Karma
>Kid comes along and dose the diddle

Continues to end of time

It's a curse of the The Train Track Frak

dirty harry/10

Feel better? None of your impotent rage will unrape her.

>Tonight...you.

Yet it still means the same thing.
Dont you have school tomorrow? Go be edgy somewhere else

what makes you think that?

Yes user. I had a great uncle of that was a drunken bully, but no one could take him in a fight. People in town pay some weird old lady from the coast, to do her thing. He dies two weeks later as his flesh rotted off. There's some strange ass shit in the world. Karma's the least strange.

Burden of proof is on the state

Same concept

I would have tried to help her, and as a reward spent the night in jail because of being buzzed. You made the right choice.

You ever think his death was a result of his lifestyle and not googly boogly

cont pls

Garbage human

I graduated back in '14
Was that supposed to be an insult ?

Ageed

>human garbage
Fixed it for you

the problem here is not on the rape
it is on the fact that his actions are the equivalent of pissing on a half dead person crying just to run like a faggot

Grammer truly does matter

You are the guy who gets arrested in 20 years. You will be married, on the town council, 2 children, good job, nice car.... and bam! Cold case police knock on your door. Sir, your son was arrested for drink driving and we took a swab of DNA. It has matched his paternal direct relative to the rape and murder of a 17 year old... come with me please. Your world dissolves into a mush of hell. Kids don't visit you in chokey... 15 years to life at 45! Yolo!!!!

Cont

>"So what do you want?"
>"Me and user here already fucked her a few times. We need to 'get rid of her' or erase her memory or something. We'll each give you $100 and let you fuck her if you can do it."
>"Alright.. let me be alone in here for a bit"
>Friends left
>I fuck the girl tied to the bed
>Came buckets into her pussy about 4 times, she had the fattest ass and C cup titties
>Proceeded to beat her and keep raping her, I found it fun for some reason
>Let friends come in, we all rape her together until about 4 AM
>"So can you get rid of her?"
>"Yeah, I know how. Get me a bat, shovel, and an extra $40 for supplies"
>They did just that
>Hit her across the head with bat to knock her out
>Put body in my car
>Go to store and buy fuck ton of milk, yogurt, and some eggs
>Drive far out into the country
>Dig a hole about 1 foot deep
>Put her body in it
>Use shovel to cut her body in various places, deep, basically mutilated her body
>Cover body with milk, yogurt, and eggs from the store
>Lived in a very hot and humid state, and there's a lot of wildlife in the area I took her
>My goal was for the shit from the store to rot her body and let the animals and insects eat what was left
>Leave

Never heard anything about it from anyone. Never even heard of the body being found. Oh well, not my problem.

If this helps you sleep better then believe it. It's not gonna happen, it could...but it won't.

>17
>at party
>stumble upstairs looking for a bathroom because downstairs was crowded
>hot classmate stumbles out of bathroom and into my arms
>asks me to take her to one of the beds so she can lay down
>take her into one of the rooms
>close the door
>lay her on the bed
>she is pretty much on the verge of unconsciousness
>decide to try my luck
>brush her thigh as i position her on the bed
>no reaction
>palm her breast through her dress
>doesn't notice
>tell her ill roll her on her side
>roll her over a bit and pull the top of her dress down
>her tit slips out
>start getting hard
>lock the door
>take my dick out
>put it in her grasp
>she is so out of it her hand is pretty much limp
>she sometimes grasps it unconsciously.
>no signs of protest
>emboldened
>move to her face
>drag her to the edge of the bed
>push my cock into her mouth
>slight recoil at the sudden intrusion
>hold her in place
>she looks up at me with blurry eyes and starts sucking slightly
>she is clearly confused
>press on and tell her she is doing great
>she sucks a bit more and tries to reach up with her hand but is too drunk
>lasts like 30 seconds before she pretty much passes out completely
>keep fucking her mouth
>so slack im basically facefucking her
>blow my load in her mouth and on her cheek
>take a picture of it on my shitty flip phone complete with cum and her tit

Next week at school

>i stupidly brag to my friends that she blew me
>show proof
>rumor spreads like wildfire
>she never speaks to me again

Good end.

>2 months later drop my phone into water and lose the photo

>junior in high school
>its cool guys, i know how to hide a body. i saw it on tv once.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

yall mofuckas need jeesus

No shit but its a good story so stfu

You can claim that you wont do it again yet at that time probably you also used to think that you werent able to do that kind of shit to a dying person while agonizing and crying for help
You are shit accept, it a dont forget it, you cant leave that behind or forget about it
You failed at life

THAT HOW YOU DO IT LADIES AND GERMS

A pro from a young age

Nobody ever searched for her user ?

Did you cover the body up with dirt, or just leave it exposed? How far out of the way was this location? Seems pretty risky

Totally fake and ridiculously hot

Hey mate... You have a daughter I can meat?

wouldn't fly these days, they would speak up on tumblr and you would get fucked up so quickly

Well, I know he fucked her other times because my wife told me he used to fuck all of them. I think he fucked her then but I don't know.

Blew my mind. KEK

Pretty much met my ex like this except for the fact that she would purposely get black out and go on the prowl for stranger dick apparently. First night I met her I ended up taking care of her and actually didn't fuck her even though we ended up back at her place. Fast forward two years and I learn the night before we met and started dating, she got black out drunk and fucked a nig.... typical nasty college slut fuck you kelly you nasty bitch. literally goes on the prowl for a rape

Most i heard was a town 3hrs away having a girl go missing. I don't focus on it, but what I was told was that the parents decided to tell the cops to stop searching because she was a piece of shit thief and they didn't care about her anymore.
Exposed. And pretty far out. I mean hrs away from any town

It's more the fact that you found a fellow human being in clear distress and raped them instead of helping them. You sir are a piece of shit and clearly a life long piece of shit that would be better removed from this planet.

all you white knight fucking faggots need to get off your moral high horse and take your stupid fucking opinions back to tumblr and reddit. I came here for some evil fuckery god damn it

This seems real

>literally goes on the prowl for a rape

that made me laugh, thank you.

Moar like this
rudehentai.com

Agreed

Dubs. Cool story too

wow dude you did something so fucked up majority of the people on this shithole of a site are calling you out on how gross it was holy moly LMAO

I think you spend too Much time on the internet.