How worse can they get?

How worse can they get?

They're so similar to early 90s Liverpool right now. The only difference is that they have infinite money. So not much worse, this is pretty much rock bottom for them and it can only get better.

If they let Mou do the transfers, they are going to turn into early 00s Leeds instead

They could get relegated but sadly probably wont

They earn more than 500 million euros per year, and that's not including the new tv money. Not even Harry Redknapp could ruin them.

I wish they would do a portsmouth,fuck them scummy cunts and their moronic bandwagoners from southern Romania especially.

>MOUYES

>the dab university

will Mouyes tilt again if he loses against Wenger ?
Killed him the last time.

Wasnt it a meaningless charity shield match?

yeah but it did offset the whole >Mouyes saga and he was so mad that he threw the second place medal into the stands lel.

How the fuck did I miss that lmao,Im gonna go look for it now

Will any top team hire mourinho after this?

The charity shield loss was pretty minor. The real reason for the meltdown is the fact that his dad had three strokes in the span of a few months, Mourinho was constantly flying back between London and Portugal to check on him. AFAIK his dad is still basically on his deathbed, it explains why he's looked so fucking miserable.

milan teams would

They weren't that bad on Saturday desu

Genclerbirligi

I could easily see Spurs giving it a shot in 2018, when Pochettino leaves for Atletico.

Pochettino could easily go to Milan desu

If Poch leaves Tottenham are fucked, he is the perfect coach for them and a lot of players will remain with the team (despite not winning anything ever) as long as he is there.
Once he is gone the mass exodus begins.

Idk. What can either Milan club really offer? Both have less money than Spurs, a weaker squad, and a worse chance of winning trophies. Unless the Chinese start pumping serious money in, there's not much incentive.

>Harry Redknapp
He would arguably have done a better job than any of Moyes, VanLel and Mouyes.

>sign Bale and Lennon for 210 million combined
>tell the entire team to sit back and hoof the ball up to them

Would be good enough for 4th at least

Milan has Montella Who is doing great and every supporter hates Mou. Inter would in an heartbit

they haven't relegated yet have they

I can see China pumping money

they already stopped calling which is how he ended up at Utd

Inter spent 100m alredy this summer, Milan will probably do the same next summer or even in jenuary

Thank goodness he had the biggest club in the world to fall back on, huh?

What a stupid post.

As long as people keep pumping money into this shitshow, it will keep going somehow.

Mouyes sacked after the West Ham game, nothing next week, then battered by arsenal an final nail in the coffin West Ham could you think of anything better.

long may his father's suffering continue if it makes United shit