Dak was dogshit until the last quarter. If romo is playing this game would have been a fucking blowout...

Dak was dogshit until the last quarter. If romo is playing this game would have been a fucking blowout. There is NO WAY this game should have even been close. The only reason the eagles took charge in the first place was a costly goal line interception right before halftime courtesy of Dak. Why on earth are people trying to say Dak should start over Romo?

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/10/30/dez-bryants-return-cowboys-make-dak-prescott-worse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right. This wasn't a good performance from Dak. But it was good to see that he can still perform under pressure and didnt let his shitty performance earlier in the game get to him.

Romo would've been headhunted by the linebackers.

Romo prolly would have died if he played this game.

Honestly he might die just getting out of bed in the morning.

If Romo was playing he would've broke another bone

I know, I'm excited for dak, but I really think Tony should take back over. We really don't want to make a fucking horrible mistake and just bench him then ship him off next year. Could be the next Alex Smith-Kaepernick kind of thing. You just do not fucking know what will happen in this league ever, so for now let tony play. If he struggles, make the decision, give Dak the job. But until I see Romo out there being incompetent this season, I will not jump off his ship.

notice how Dak targeted other receivers besides Dez in the last quarter? It's literally the only reason they pulled out a win. Dez needs to learn his new place and quit forcing Dak to throw the ball to him every play.

Tony it's late, please stop posting

Dude, it will be open season for defensive coordinators if romo goes back in. Did you see those blitzes from the eagles? You really think Tony would've survived that?

Exactly how I feel. You have to play Romo with how much money they have invested in him. If he does shitty, then you still have Dak who can take back over. And yeah everyone who is clammoring to trade Romo are fucking retards. Romo is not a bad QB. You know exactly what you have with him. Dak is doing amazing. But like you said. Kaepernick did amazing his first year. RG3 did amazing his first year. Etc. The only fear I have is starting Romo and he does bad, so Dak goes back in, but they aren't able to get a rhythm going again.

>Why on earth are people trying to say Dak should start over Romo?
Because Dak isn't glass bones and paper skin and still gets shit done at the end of the day.

You are shitting me right? What makes you think Dez is making Dak target him? I distinctly remember Dak saying he wasn't going to do that. Also, I think I remember seeing several bad Dak passes to Dez. Passes Romo probably would have made. Also seems like you forget that Dez TD that allowed to Cowboys to win in OT.

survived it physically? no

but everyone knows healthy tony is absolutely one of the best at avoiding tackles

>Cowboys fans always complaining about Romos bacl injuries

Not really his fault he had to carry your shit team for all those years.

>2014 play

Romo ain't making those spins tonight. Now with the blitzes the eagles were bringing. Heck, Dak made them pay a couple of times with his legs.

sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/10/30/dez-bryants-return-cowboys-make-dak-prescott-worse

Doesn't change anything I said. How do you blame Dez for Dak forcing the ball to him? Also how do you blame Dez for poorly thrown passes from Dak?

>RG3
>Kaepernick

You mean those run first Qbs who couldn't throw after the league stopped the option?

Question:

If Tony actually dies from football related injury the next time he gets slammed does that free up the cap space he's occupying with his current contract?

Cause other then that I have no idea why you'd want to start him.

The blitz barely got to Dak last night and when it did it's because Dak misread and misplayed it. Romo would've read it and checked to a screen or a run and beat it. The people saying Romo would be ded are haters and sound like little kids.

This 100x

The Cowboys had to defeat both the Eagles and the refs

>Cowboys had a play go their way
>refs reflexively throw a flag

>There are Cowboys fans that think Romo should be playing over Prescott

You deserve everything that happens to you this season. Spoiler: it'll be a divisional round exit against the Vikings.

Dak has only had to throw a lot of passes in two games. This one, and the Giants opener. He did poorly in both.
Don't get me wrong I like Dak and think he has a future as our starter, but Romo spent his whole career carrying a one-dimensional team. We know that Romo can throw it 40+ times a game if he needs to, while Dak has only performed well in a game manager role of throwing 25-30 attempts

Seriously? 100+ yards and a TD, Dez was great. He got Dak's longest throw of the season, the one that showed us that Dak can actually throw downfield. Dez gives Dak a deep threat, a player that can actually grab 50 yard bombs. Dez is also one of the best red zone threats in the league

Why shouldn't he? Do you really think Dak is the reason they are winning these games?? Like do you really think if Romo was in there they would have lost any of these last 6 games? How so you know that they wouldn't be better?

As a Cowboys fan I blame dez for taking Julio jones/Antonio brown money and not making the impact that they do

Who should cowboys trade for. They need a DB

"I don't watch football" the post
How the hell do you say Dez isn't making an impact after he comes back from injury to catch a 53 yard pass and grab a late TD to send the game to overtime? Before last season, when both he and Tony were injured, he had three consecutive years of 1200+ yards and 12+ TDs.
You are wrong and stupid

Not him, but why dont the Cowboys move Dez around like the Steelers do with Brown?

>rookie overcomes a bad start to get the W

Uh yeah that's exactly why he should start.

>Romo has had tons of 4th qtr comebacks his whole carreer

Really makes you think..

Not the guy talking about Dez, but I do think they tried to force some balls to him early. Whether it was by design or Dak wanting to go to the probowler I'm not sure. The thing I didn't like and never have is throwing the fade to Dez on first and Goal. Its gotta only have like a 10% success rate.

All he has to show for it is one and done in the playoffs, twice.

Maybe your team should stop making such stupid fucking penalties then

If Romo was playing he would've got sacked at least once and said sack you've broken his back.

Dak ran a lot of yards this game, got a first down and a TD. Something Romo couldn't do.

It's only because Dak is a running threat that Zeke can get more freedom to run because there's going to be at least one spy on Dak at all times.