Ask a guy who just got a happy ending massage anything

ask a guy who just got a happy ending massage anything.
ausfag for context

Which SE Asian country was she a sex slave from and how gross was it

greentext it

i think she was korean? don't know
very professional experience not gross at all

No, I meant like how attractive was the girl and how hygienic was the ~massage parlor~? If it's a back room handjob, don't those tend to be in pretty rundown hostels

>called down to a local massage place
>love massages
>made a booking, went on down
>totally fine looking place
>she asked me to lay down without clothes
>wtf i've never had to do this before
>she massages my ass cheeks touched my balls a few times
>she tells me to turn over, i'm hard
>she says $40 for happy ending
>say fuck yeah
>blow in like 2 mins due to their techniques and shit
>she cleans me up, put my clothes on and off i go

what's the damage?

$80 for 30 min massage and ending

Fuck yourself. No, seriously. Go home and do it for free. Stop giving business to places that are not legitimately licensed. I'm an LMT, and this sexualized/prostitution garbage is what makes my profession seem seedy and hackneyed.

ah

montreal canada here

I repeat at a sp, 90 CAD (68.95 USD) for 1 hour, ending included in the one hour, good looking 29 years ( I like age play anyway), certified masseuse and everything, amazing technique

the thing tho, she provides foot fetish and prostate massage at no extra charge, I have had thai a couple of time too, same charge, she would lick my nipples while stroking it

I'd like to think I got preferential treatment but that'll be a stretch, still most sp charge extra for thai/foot/prostate

>so special she fingered your asshole for no extra fee

livin the dream

you having a giggle there mate?

honestly, it makes the climax much more intense, I tip her 11.11% out of convenience and appreciation

Whatever

Where abouts? I'm ausfag as well and wouldn't mind a happy ending

not OP but isn't aus kind of big?

Yeah but there are only a few primary cities where the majority of people live.
Besides, worst case scenario, he doesn't live near me. Not like it costs anything to ask.

Best case scenario some Asian qt jerking my pickle

I heard that there are a lot of Asian in Australia, shouldn't be too hard to get that done either way. Is this kind of stuff illegal where you live?

It's semi legalized in Quebec at least.

Were can I find a shop that gives endings.

Prostitution is completely legal in all Australian states (Both brothels and private work.)
Massage parlours though, I don't think are strictly legal for some reason. (Probably something to do with weird legislation).

I've actually fucked an asian prostitute before.
I live in Brisbane

well I see, you guys are ahead of us then, we have this weird law that says if the girls' doing it as a part-time thing then it's okay, however the client is not protected

Yeah bro, I smashed that asian pussy.
She started it off with a naked massage, and then she farted about halfway through, which was pretty awkward. Anyway after that it took me a few minutes to get my dick hard because I was nervous. She was pretty bad at sucking dick, she was way too hard, like a vaccum cleaner. So I turned her around and started hitting it from the back. That's when things got good. She tried to get me to fuck her in missionary and also ride me, but I didn't really like either of those positions, so I went back to doggy. I think she wanted me to cum quickly so she could move onto her next clients, but I paid for the hour so I wasn't wasting any of it. She kept stroking my balls with a reacharound and calling me daddy. Eventually I went balls deep in her and shot my load up her tight dirty cunt.
:)

that nice man, personally I like to see the sp is enjoying it, I however don't like fucking really, most time I will have to explain that I would much prefer a 69 or single sided oral service, reciprocated (this really limits my option, especially if I don't want to get herpes sores around my mouth), probably because I'm bad at it, my dick keeps slip out and it starts to feel pretty mechanical fast, I tire out, and my dick goes soft

You should try not fapping for a few weeks. That way you'll be so desperate to bust a nut that you should have no problem staying hard while you smash.

I'm gonna try that, to be honest I think I should work on my cardio.

>feelsfatman

I don't get it, I'm not overweight. I guess being in shape has many benefits that I have yet to see.