DEN:Wade Phillips hospitalized after collision
GB:Report: Montgomery has 'kidney-related' issue
ARZ:Panthers hold David Johnson to 108 total yds

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thealexrivero/status/792943050377011200
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chiefs

truth hurts

Granted im an nfl casual, but whats going on with kickers this year, they havent been shitting the bed this bad in recent years have they?

so this is what I had made during preseason...

updated to reflect thru this week

>Packers
how the mighty have fallen

packers are utter shit

I'm not sold on Broncs or Vikes

I need to see them against sterner competition

I concur.

>tfw key offensive players and secondary come back for a 2010 esque rally

i want to believe

>tfw the Seahawks are a second half team
>tfw it's almost time

>Carr projected to make 14 pts in my fantasy league
>scores 35 instead
>OP makes based Carr edition thread and gets triple dubs.
TYBC
Y
B
C

tybc

Failcons and Seacocks most definitely don't belong in the hopeful category

anyone got a clip of wade phillips getting hit?

realistically, what are the chances of the Patriots beating the Broncos in Denver during week 15? Blowing a 21-7 lead and missing that extra point make me believe it's an absolute crapshoot

The way I formatted it this time around was that I picked 2 teams from the afc and nfc for the contender and hopeful categories. Those two I just based it off who are the top 4 from each conference in terms of playoff standings.

What happened to all the Eagles and Vikings fans?

Is there anywhere on the net to watch the odd replay? Don't have a spare $300 for Gamepass. Am always at work for 90% of the games when it's easy enough to find live streams.

Highlights on the NFL Youtube channel?

Vikings play the Cowboys week 13, should be a good game.

Was hoping for full games or even the edited condensed versions.

vikings fans will all be back tomorrow after they bootyblast the burrs, but eagles fans will keep a low profile till next week

Implying the Seajews wont start playing good later

>realistically, what are the chances of Denver not getting BTFO
Fixed. The only way the pats lose that game is if they have home field advantage locked and The pats sit Brady and most of the stars to keep them healthy for the playoffs.

Nice bait.

So can we all agree that Dak certifiably has the clutch gene?

Was clutch as fuck in college, is 2-0 in games where the Cowboys are down 10 or more points, and would have also lead a comeback in the game vs the Giants were it not for Terrence Williams being stupid.

>Broncucks
>contenders
Please, the bronkeks are frauds and they will be exposed a few more times this season. They got lucky with an early baby schedule but their second half will be a lot harder. Watch them lose every remaining game except Jacksonville and one of the divisional games. That's right, Broncucks will lose to Memeiota and to the Aints

The autsim of patriots fans never ceases to amaze me. Daily reminder that you lost to TWO. Count em, TWO. Different quarterbacks last season for the Broncos. Simian will be the third in less than two years, and Paxton Lynch will be the fourth come playoff time.

My body is ready.

Anyone else think that whatever NFC team is coughed up for the owl, that they'll get killed by the AFC team?

mobile.twitter.com/thealexrivero/status/792943050377011200

When are people going to APOLOGIZE to Jason Garrett? He outcoached the fuck out of Doug Peterson tonight.

Patsfags still trying to shit talk the one team they can't.

Your team is great, man. But you lost to the Broncos twice in one year with different Qbs. The last 2 times you failed to win the bowl your season ended in Denver.

At least wait until you beat them

>There's a chance Morris Claiborne might have a sports hernia which would be a season ending injury

Jesus fucking Christ. Why can't this Nigga stay healthy?

doug peterson is no one's idea of an experienced and quality coach
he is a complete unknown at the head coach level

>first game scandrick is back
>claiborne goes out
well at least we still have one of them

It's Doug Pederson, with a d

Not at all.

do I need to remind you that no one cares about your shitty team

see he's so unknown we don't even know how to spell his name

Eagles fan?

Honestly, good game eagles. If you hadn't blow that 10 advantage, I'd be a butt blasted Cowboys fan right now. That defense is elite as fuck, shut us down that entire game.

I'm kind of sad

did we get exposed?

Why is it every time a team hurries up to run a play, in order to avoid the other team throwing a challenge flag after a big play, they run a shitty running play and lose 3 yards?

Doubled our net points in one game. Wew lads

because its better to lose 3 yds than lose 30.
>Madden fans

You can only reply to this post if you have two of the top 15 receivers in the NFL

Nick Foles

APOLOGIZE

Replace Rodgers with Stafford

The browns blew their chance to not go 0-16

>tfw cucked by refs

>tfw cucked by the refs but still won

Does /nfl/ have a good source for condensed recaps of games? Looking for the Dal v Phi SNF specifically.

This is why I call anyone who wanted the Patriots to win over the seahawks retards who were cutting off their noses to spite their faces because Seahawks fans were annoying. Pats fags are a whole over level of both inferiority and superiority complex.

I want to see another head hunting program, I want to see the hard hits from the 1970s and 1980s, these faggots are getting millions of dollars to get knocked around since armed combat in the stadium is not legal yet. More injuries, and also don't let a team be able to get their guys, they get left on the field until the change of possession.

rojadirecta foruns

If this is it it will take a fuck ton of meme magic and yet another outstanding defense performance from the Broncos to beat the Patriots. Possible but unlikely.

If this doesn't happen prepare to have the pats bootyblast the Dallas rooks and Sam "Native American" Bradford.

Also: Atlanta > Minnesota

And >Chefs

Is Skip a cuck????

how the fuck do the browns blow a 13 point lead to the fucking jest?

feels good man

The Raiders just dealt the worst blow to the refs they have suffered since the lock out.

Imagine a game where they don't get refballed constantly, They could stat pad like the patriots.

I hope Zeke stays healthy.

As a Cowboys fan, I fucking Hate Skip Bayless. He's a bandwagoning asshole who only likes the Cowboys when they have a .500 record. It's a fucking struggle for me because I want his stupid ass to shut the fuck up, but I also want the Cowboys to win. What do I do?

he is not a real cowboys fan, just ignore him and his noise

>broncos predicted to miss playoffs and have losing record
>6-2 at midseason

>Cowboys predicted to go 3-10
>6-1 at midseason

Patriots predicted to win the owl, we have won it.

Are Vikings and Eagles fans going to apologize or what?

>be bad
>but not bad enough to get a good draft pick
We can't even lose right

"Dak Prescott was at his best when he was at his worst"

So true Skip, nailed it.

No. Dak played like shit, but just barely game managed hated enough not to lose.

T. Cowboys fan.

>

No one predicted the Broncos to have a losing record. A lot of people said they would be worse than last year and probably wouldn't win the AFC West which might be true.

Still waiting for that one faggot to come out and get his lickings like a good little iggle.

whoa Sup Forums just became spoopy

this board is now the rams

NFLN's Brian Billick said we'd start 0-4
Tons of people had us missing the playoffs and having a losing record

>seahawks
>superbowl hopefuls

what a load of fucking bullshit
>never put jimmy graham out at WR
>didn't target tyler lockett at all during the game
>christine michael always trips right before a big run
>offense looked like garbage against one of the worst defenses in the league
>throwing a fucking interception against one of the worst defenses in the league
>refs now allow the opposing team to pancake corners on passing plays

fuck the superbowl

Does that mean he's at his worst when he's at his best?

broncos havent beaten anyone

Can cowboys trade for Haden? What would the browns ask for

That Falcons/Packers game was fun but how in God's name do you let the away team take over your stadium like that? Falcons fans are fucking terrible and made no noise the entire game.

Haden is shit now

>NFLN's Brian Billick said we'd start 0-4

Idk where he said that but he predicted the Broncos would make the playoffs as a WC which doesn't seem a terrible prediction considering there are 3 AFC West teams with only 2 losses

>teams who never win anything from a small market have a shit fanbase

how is this surprising?

Is this OUR YEAR?

the texans being 5-2 is probably the most surprising thing to me, especially since I was so right about Osweiler being shit and them having no watt.

Bill O'brien has to be a coach of the year candidate

Are the Raiders for real or is it just a soft schedule?

I mean, coming back against the Bucs isn't really noteworthy.

5-3*

He's not worth the contract he's on and Cowboys have a great secondary

THE NFL IS FUCKING SCRIPTED

IM SORRY BUT I CANT SUPPORT THIS RIGGED LEAGUE ANYMORE! IM SICK OF EVERY BROWNS GAME "MAGICALLY" ENDING THE SAME WAY

YOURE TELLING ME THE BROWNS HAVE CHOKED AWAY A BIG LEAGUE 5 FUCKING TIMES THIS SEASON!? IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THE NFL WANTS US TO GET 0-16

WE SHOULD BE 5-2 FUCK THIS SEMEN SLURPING SPORT

How the fuck are the Texans 5-3? Is their defense that good at home?

Also, WHY DETROIT

STILL ANGRY AT CALDWELL

cool

I'm as surprised as you were

what the fuck happened in that second half?

Maybe your team shouldn't choke every game?

Yeah, the league has scripted the Browns to be terrible for 15+ years.